Is there any future under King?

Easton82

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

You can't spell Barrie and talk like a tarrier.

Fuck off

Not a tarrier I've been Rangers since the day I was born and not a daft wee boy either! I'm intitled 2 my opinion like anyone else on here! U might not agree wae what I'm saying that's fine I was only asking people how we are going 2 get bck challenging them again!

Just now, Easton82 said:

Not a tarrier I've been Rangers since the day I was born and not a daft wee boy either! I'm intitled 2 my opinion like anyone else on here! U might not agree wae what I'm saying that's fine I was only asking people how we are going 2 get bck challenging them again!

Not good enough. Halliday was Rangers before he was born. 

Don't worry we all know you went to a St Augustine of Apostles, Mary the chapel school ya candle holding bastard

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Not good enough. Halliday was Rangers before he was born. 

Don't worry we all know you went to a St Augustine of Apostles, Mary the chapel school ya candle holding bastard

Get a grip of ureself! U say something that someone doesn't agree with and automatically ure a tim. I dnt need 2 prove myself 2 a idiot like u. I've put many many years of season ticket money into the gers and followed them 2 many many places if I want 2 give my opinion I will! Also I dnt agree wae everyone's comments on this but I wouldn't slag a fellow rangers fan off because I dnt agree. Everyone has different views on what's happening at Rangers the now! 

4 minutes ago, grfc1872 said:

Smell The Timothy I Do

Yeah because I'm sure plenty of tims will be drinking in the golden last in Benidorm nxt month. Maybe ure nose is blocked there's a lot of the cold going about the now! 

16 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Is there any truth in the theory that it's hard to get money out of South Africa?

I've not heard that one. I just don't think King is willing to invest the required money to become competitive.

With no sign of this investment I at least hope King is trying to talk to potential investors.

2 minutes ago, Muz333 said:

I've not heard that one. I just don't think King is willing to invest the required money to become competitive.

With no sign of this investment I at least hope King is trying to talk to potential investors.

That's what I'm hoping for because I fear every year they keep getting champions league fitba there going 2 get further away fae us I feel like we have 2 bridge the gap as soon as possible and I only see that happening under a different ownership someone who wnt mind throwing cash at us wae a chance of champions league football! 

A future of finishing behind the tarriers and being skint. This will continue in a vicious cycle until the financial situation gets worse as fans start to walk away and don't renew season tickets and this will be followed by the sweet release of death. 

We will come back as The Sevco Part Deux, we will have several board members who will be pure spivs, obviously, and will be chased by our heroic fans groups until we are rescued by a new group of "Rangers men" one of whom will be Paul Murray. This should ring alarm bells but somehow he'll end up on the board anyway. What will then follow will be {copy and paste first paragraph here}

DK lied his way into the boardroom, however too many expecting too much too soon, anyone who thought we would challenge the scum in our 1st season back is fuckin deluded, it's next season he needs to come up with the kudos whether it's from himself or some sort of investment from somewhere, if it doesn't happen next season then fans will walk, that is certain.

6 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Don't bite big CE, it's the newby treatment, the lads are bored as we've nae game the morra

Nothing worse than getting called a tim 2b honest I can't help but bite. I just can't believe there is no-one out there that can't see how big a club we are wae great loyal fans. We might be playing in the shitey SPL but we only have 1 team 2 beat 2 the champions league qualifiers every season. Yes I'm happy he got us away fae Ashley's clutches but if he can't take us forward surely he has 2 find someone that will! 

28 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

Get a grip of ureself! U say something that someone doesn't agree with and automatically ure a tim. I dnt need 2 prove myself 2 a idiot like u. I've put many many years of season ticket money into the gers and followed them 2 many many places if I want 2 give my opinion I will! Also I dnt agree wae everyone's comments on this but I wouldn't slag a fellow rangers fan off because I dnt agree. Everyone has different views on what's happening at Rangers the now! 

Heard it all before. You'll be watched closely. Anymore of this type of alter bread talk and you'll be for the chop