Rangers fan jailed

kaiser1041

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I expect a worse sentence for that ginger prick who tried to hit our players then....

I don't. I'm confident the courts will treat booting someone in the head as a more serious matter, not sure if his previous has impacted on the sentence also.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I expect a worse sentence for that ginger prick who tried to hit our players then....

The wee horses hoof has already been let off with 1 attack so I wouldn't hold my breath.

It should be a lot worse sentence for him, end of the day he attacked our players at their place of work.

25 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Maybe if the fucking police had been switched on our lads would not have to have protected our end.

Disgrace!

Or maybe if the fans of the winning team had celebrated in the traditional fashion, jump around at the whistle, cheer like fuck when your team lift the cup and enjoy the half lap of honour chanting all your ditties, job done no drama no arrests fuck all.

The mongos on the park denied their own fans all of the above, no plebs on the park no repercussions.

3 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

I wish more of us had taken to the pitch and kicked fuck out every one of them then what would they have done with all the season ticket holders!

It's a disgrace .. when I was up in court the wee prick that slapped Halliday got a 1 year banning order and 200 hours CS .. other Bears literally jailed for less 

10 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

I wish more of us had taken to the pitch and kicked fuck out every one of them then what would they have done with all the season ticket holders!

Eventually I can see it happen if more scum fans are allowed to keep provoking us with no punishment 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's a disgrace .. when I was up in court the wee prick that slapped Halliday got a 1 year banning order and 200 hours CS .. other Bears literally jailed for less 

I wish I had recorded on my phone the hysteria from families where I was cause I was rite next to them and many thought they were coming into where we were and the panic was unreal. My daughter was with her man further away so I was more worried about that but if they had not been there I would have been down the front fending the junkie bastards off.

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

It is not just based on this offence but his previous too! He is serving a sentence in Ireland FFS. There was not a lot that could be done.

Folks seem to think that being a Bear means never being appropriately punished for crimes. Bad Bastards support Rangers too!

Didn't notice anyone say he was particularly hard done bye.

9 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

It is not just based on this offence but his previous too! He is serving a sentence in Ireland FFS. There was not a lot that could be done.

Folks seem to think that being a Bear means never being appropriately punished for crimes. Bad Bastards support Rangers too!

Should be let off, fuck all wrong with kicking that cunt.

10 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

200.gif#12

11 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

I said it at the time m8 and for weeks after, I honestly wish our entire support had piled on and gave the cunts it right, had i not had my girls with me I would have had no hesitation in being involved , gave the snp storm troopers it stinking on my way out, girls were in tears shouting dad calm down, then came the lies and quotes from unnamed sources in the police claiming the child human shield shite, my girls that day finally understood the hatred towards our club, sorry they had to witness it but proud as fuck that they didn't let it deter them, wee bearettes hardened to the hatred giving me it stinking for not taking them to Germany and a mum who just doesn't get it.

4 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Remove your tongue from your cheek

Remove the lead from your Labrador and put your white cane in the corner of the room, this whole farce has been turned on its head with us now regarded as the aggressors, wake up ffs.

And I do believe you work in the legal system.

17 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Only the fact that a lot of fans had already left stopped that from happening otherwise it would have been more like 1980. The police were totally inept as it was,  but only by luck and 5 or 6 horses did they manage to restore asome sort of order.

21 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Northern Ireland

10 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Remove the lead from your Labrador and put your white cane in the corner of the room, this whole farce has been turned on its head with us now regarded as the aggressors, wake up ffs.

And I do believe you work in the legal system.

Yes which is why I know the sentence is based on many factors.

3 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Yes which is why I know the sentence is based on many factors.

Sing a sing -jail 

Racial abuse someone - no case to answer

Kick someone - jail

Throw a bottle at a kid - Can't find them 

Throw a lighter at a footballer- Can't find them 

Assault a player on a pitch you're not meant to be on - no case to answer

Nothing to see hear,  move along 

4 minutes ago, murzo said:

Sing a sing -jail 

Racial abuse someone - no case to answer

Kick someone - jail

Throw a bottle at a kid - Can't find them