Rangers fan jailed

kaiser1041

Just now, Gaz52 said:

9 months for slipping and maybe making contact with the Hibs fans head or body :lol: 

Obviously his previous has done him no favours here. 

Funny that it's mostly Rangers fans being sentenced over this when it was the Hibs and Celtic fans who invaded the pitch, incited the trouble and then started greeting like little fairys when a few Rangers fans fought back 

This all day my brother, great post and give or take a few words was what I was about to post next, last 40 years I've been all over the place following the bears, first game when I was 4, never in all those years have I felt the hatred towards us that I feel now, and you know what , I welcome it, I really do, I don't want to be friends with any support on this earth, I've no affiliation with any English club or any other teams or support, I'm a bear, mad cunts on my bus are bears, my three brothers are all bears, my da's a bear, in fact every male I know in my family is a bear, doesn't make me a super uber fan but it's time now for us ALL to fight back , few years ago I would have said Scotty you sound like a paranoid taig, now? now my paranoia has me looking at my own, or what I thought was my own 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

That is why there is the Self Defence defence which covers defence of another.

Let's be honest though, Scottish law is hit and miss (pun intended) at best.

When it comes to Bears the system is against us because the Scottish govenment has singled us out as the bad guys politically. The snp hate that we endorse the British way of life and use legislation and their political force to ensure our voice is not heard. They are treating us as a second class minority in our country, a kingdom that our forefathers gave their lives to protect.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

9 months for slipping and maybe making contact with the Hibs fans head or body :lol: 

Obviously his previous has done him no favours here. 

Funny that it's mostly Rangers fans being sentenced over this when it was the Hibs and Celtic fans who invaded the pitch, incited the trouble and then started greeting like little fairys when a few Rangers fans fought back 

I play fives with a polis,  he's a pc, and he said cause it was Glasgow police at the final they would know the faces where as the hiv were mostly glory hunting bastards who never go to the football so harder to find them so easy target was us.

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Yes which is why I know the sentence is based on many factors.

A friend of a friend who was at the game and at the spoon burners end was arrested,charged and prosecuted ,he received a 2k fine when he fully expected a custodial due having previous custodial for football violence ,

there is no doubt in my mind that bears are being more harshly dealt with with incidences from this day ,I'm also convinced it's Holyrood driven 

3 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

It is not just based on this offence but his previous too! He is serving a sentence in Ireland FFS. There was not a lot that could be done.

Folks seem to think that being a Bear means never being appropriately punished for crimes. Bad Bastards support Rangers too!

This, its also about consitency in the application of Law. Lets see how the chsp charged with attacking Rangers players is deakt with compared to b the fan who was jailed for attacking Lemmon.

2 hours ago, bettertogether said:

If you read the story correctly he attempted to kick him but slip on his hole and accidentally clip the boy, thank fuck your not a judge. 

I'm more of a look at the pictures and make the story up myself type

8 hours ago, murzo said:

Where does it end tho, that's the  worrying thought. It's been going on for years now and it's come to a point where it's not even subtle.

We are allowing ourselves to be criminalised, the legal system in this country seems to favour one section of society, When you look at the surnames of Judges it isn't hard to work out why this is.

Everyone of us witnessed what went on at the SCF, our players were attacked on the park, Some of our fans piled on and well done to them especially after Motherwell. 

In terms of avoiding scenes like these again the authority's have done nothing to prevent this happening again infact they have criminalised our support for defending ourselves. 

9 hours ago, murzo said:

Sing a sing -jail, (we will go to the ends of the earth to find you)

Racial abuse someone - no case to answer (exuberance)

Kick someone - jail (we will single you out amongst 1000's maybe should have kicked a player and walked)

Throw a bottle at a kid - Can't find them (exuberance and hide and seek, oops don't know where you are)

Throw a lighter at a footballer- Can't find them (exuberance and hide and seek, oops don't know where you are))

Assault a player on a pitch you're not meant to be on - no case to answer(exuberance x 10 because they have never won a trophy for ages so that's ok)

Nothing to see hear,  move along 

Add the police on tv telling outright lies re- their slow (non existant) response  because they were being blocked by Rangers fans in getting to Hampden swiftly - no case to answer for lying and incompetence .

sfa for the security shambles- as above.

I know right from wrong and this whole sham is an absolute injustice, watch all the spivs walking soon as well (no case to answer)

The courts and PF are full of beggars .I tell anyone that would listen this and maintain that any of us get it full barrels but the scumbag rhodents have these fucking bastards scurrying around doing little soft touch deals to get everyone off with the lightest sentence or no punishment at all 

I'm absolutely certain a few of our own still read this and say "bye golly " you are being para old chap .This Country would never be like that .It's a fair and wonderfully incorrupt place .

Id say go fuck yourselves and wake to fuck up 

This little Down syndrome guy coming onto our pitch has also got as bad PR 

The question is ,why the fuck was he on the pitch after the OF game in the first place .It just wouldn't happen the other way round 

These contemptable bastards running our club are making it so easy for these rhodent fuck pigs to have a field day with us 

From tying scarfs around our goal posts to having a mock celebration of winning just an OF game and our fans are targeted for online stuff aimed at a young boy that shouldn't have even been on our pitch .

Instead of headlines from Glasgows impartial medial saying the beggars could have caused riot .(If it was us at the peadodome ,you just  know this would be the headline )

No they focus on our online comments on the Down syndrome boy .Forgetting all the hateful ,spiteful things the beggars aim at everything associated with our club 

The double standards fucking amaze me in this Godforsaken pothole of a Country 

Get all this pussy footing building bridges garbage to fuck .

We at war with these fuckers .The only thing is .Our club don't think so and don't give a flying fuck outside their little offices .

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The courts and PF are full of beggars .I tell anyone that would listen this and maintain that any of us get it full barrels but the scumbag rhodents have these fucking bastards scurrying around doing little soft touch deals to get everyone off with the lightest sentence or no punishment at all 

I'm absolutely certain a few of our own still read this and say "bye golly " you are being para old chap .This Country would never be like that .It's a fair and wonderfully incorrupt place .

Id say go fuck yourselves and wake to fuck up 

This little Down syndrome guy coming onto our pitch has also got as bad PR 

The question is ,why the fuck was he on the pitch after the OF game in the first place .It just wouldn't happen the other way round 

These contemptable bastards running our club are making it so easy for these rhodent fuck pigs to have a field day with us 

From tying scarfs around our goal posts to having a mock celebration of winning just an OF game and our fans are targeted for online stuff aimed at a young boy that shouldn't have even been on our pitch .

Instead of headlines from Glasgows impartial medial saying the beggars could have caused riot .(If it was us at the peadodome ,you just  know this would be the headline )

No they focus on our online comments on the Down syndrome boy .Forgetting all the hateful ,spiteful things the beggars aim at everything associated with our club 

The double standards fucking amaze me in this Godforsaken pothole of a Country 

Get all this pussy footing building bridges garbage to fuck .

We at war with these fuckers .The only thing is .Our club don't think so and don't give a flying fuck outside their little offices .

Nail on the head big man.

Anything negative they can print, they will print.

It's constant, we are getting it from all angles in this country that is our own.

People need to wisen the fuck up and start meeting and challenging this head on, there comes a time when enough is enough, now is that time.

We need to box clever, don't give them a stick to beat us with, try and stay squeaky clean but fight them at their own game.

10 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Let's be honest though, Scottish law is hit and miss (pun intended) at best.

When it comes to Bears the system is against us because the Scottish govenment has singled us out as the bad guys politically. The snp hate that we endorse the British way of life and use legislation and their political force to ensure our voice is not heard. They are treating us as a second class minority in our country, a kingdom that our forefathers gave their lives to protect.

Football allegiance has nothing to do with it. The 2012 act is the problem.

10 hours ago, magic8ball said:

A friend of a friend who was at the game and at the spoon burners end was arrested,charged and prosecuted ,he received a 2k fine when he fully expected a custodial due having previous custodial for football violence ,

there is no doubt in my mind that bears are being more harshly dealt with with incidences from this day ,I'm also convinced it's Holyrood driven 

He got the heavy fine based on his previous and ability to pay. 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Nail on the head big man.

Anything negative they can print, they will print.

It's constant, we are getting it from all angles in this country that is our own.

People need to wisen the fuck up and start meeting and challenging this head on, there comes a time when enough is enough, now is that time.

We need to box clever, don't give them a stick to beat us with, try and stay squeaky clean but fight them at their own game.

You know the script with me mate .I love the football .Just hate seeing the club we both love and it's great support demonised at every level and opportunity while our club turn a blind eye and now almost without  batting an eyelid ,make it easier for them in so many ways 

Regards the cup final 

Its fans arrested when it's Hivs or beggars    are responsible 

It's big bad Rangers fans any other time 

Like I said in previous post .It's the double standards that is clear for all to see that makes it hard to take 

13 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

It is not just based on this offence but his previous too! He is serving a sentence in Ireland FFS. There was not a lot that could be done.

Folks seem to think that being a Bear means never being appropriately punished for crimes. Bad Bastards support Rangers too!

Thats a feeble argument though tbh, so what if someone did something in their past, in thirty years from now will that still be held against him

The punishment should be for the crime only, not for what he did and what he's done before