Sky Reporting of Rangers Fans

B1872

I just had a look at the Sky Sports app to see what they were saying about the game and mainly the massive numbers in which we travelled.

Does anyone not think they're doing our massive support a disservice by posting the photo below which shows about 1,000 fans at most inside the ground?

I've posted a couple of photos of the actual support in the ground.

Probably just being a paranoid Protestant!

IMG_3763.PNG

IMG_3761.JPG

IMG_3762.JPG

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Regardless what anyone says no club in Europe would take that support. 

We are the people.

that's true mate but I also don't a club near our size in Europe has been deprived of those European away adventures, if we hadn't been demoted to SFL3 and not had a Euro fixture for 5 and a half years I doubt we'd have took anything near that to the game.

most clubs will be hoping they get us this Summer for the revenue it'll bring them

47 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I just had a look at the Sky Sports app to see what they were saying about the game and mainly the massive numbers in which we travelled.

Does anyone not think they're doing our massive support a disservice by posting the photo below which shows about 1,000 fans at most inside the ground?

I've posted a couple of photos of the actual support in the ground.

Probably just being a paranoid Protestant!

IMG_3763.PNG

IMG_3761.JPG

IMG_3762.JPG

Say what you want about Sky mate but at least their reporting is fair and unbiased. All the scottish rhags have done today is twist the meaning of that 10 german bombers song totally ignoring the incredible support and atmosphere the fans created on the way to and inside the stadium 

Sky along with most people outwith Scotland recognise the fact we took 8k to a friendly. Can think of very few clubs who would do those kind of numbers in similar circumstances.

Just now, Tam Müller said:

Say what you want about Sky mate but at least their reporting is fair and unbiased. All the scottish rhags have done today is twist the meaning of that 10 german bombers song totally ignoring the incredible support and atmosphere the fans created on the way to and inside the stadium 

Sky along with most people outwith Scotland recognise the fact we took 8k to a friendly. Can think of very few clubs who would do those kind of numbers in similar circumstances.

But agree they could have chosen a much better picture.

1 hour ago, Tam Müller said:

No way .The media in Scotland love us and are completely unbiased 

fucking scumbags the lot of them