Our Enemies and Detractors

The Ibrox Derry

Yes there are many of the above, but they always have been. As in the past the only way to shut up these scumbags is to be successful and dominant once again in Scottish football. To be the Champions of every competition we enter. They will still be our Enemies, but we won't quite give a fuck so much. There was a period from 1992 to 1997 when we received fair and balanced reporting and journalism from the Scottish press. The only reason for this was that Mr Murray had the bastards in his pocket and they were drooling over the sweeties and freebies dished out. Before and since it's been the usual hatred and crap from them. But as I said above, and reiterate, is we didn't give a fuck if we have a successful team on the park, so here's to getting back to number 1 and normal service resuming once again. It is only a matter of time.

Personally I don't think we are that far away in terms of quality 

2-3 players

but the most worrying thing for me is the defeatist attitude when we concede a goal no matter the opposition

half hour gone on Hogmanay I thought we were a sure thing to beat that mob and I'm sure most thought the same

when we had them on the ropes they broke up the park and scored from a corner 

but instead of let's start again we panicked and that mob could smell the fear and that brought them onto us more and more

yeah we need match winners but we also need to instill a winning mentality into majority of players we have which I'm afraid warburton isn't capable of doing 

so to answer your question 

no one likes us we don't care

Only 9 players will do. A new right back as the current one is a bombscare, left back is an issue. Kiernan is an accident waiting to happen.  I actually like Danny wilsons range of passing and beside a weir type player he'd be a big player for us.

midfield offers nothing.

upfront I'd keep McKay and no one else.

9 players just for the 1st team and then we need to fill the bench with adequate players that could play a number of positions.

56 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

2-3 players

but the most worrying thing for me is the defeatist attitude when we concede a goal no matter the opposition

half hour gone on Hogmanay I thought we were a sure thing to beat that mob and I'm sure most thought the same

but instead of let's start again we panicked and that mob could smell the fear and that brought them onto us more and more

yeah we need match winners but we also need to install a winning mentality into majority of players we have which I'm afraid warburton isn't capable of doing h

Nonsense 2 or 3 players. Are you seriously watching the same team as me. Let's breaking down for you and the rest of the folk who believe this shit.  

Wes - certainly improved. Keep

Tav - believes own hype piss - sell 

Kiernan - woeful slow lazy - shoot 

Hill - trying but no use - release 

Wilson - young boy . F45 turns quicker 

Wallace -so so keep

Holt - works hard no skill keep

Halliday - useless 

Mckay - fucking rotten sell sell sell

Waggy - not interested 

Windass. Only one who drives forward keep

Miller -been superb works hard keep

Dodoo - runs like a poof. Not a player sell

Forrester too slow get rid 

You see there is a theme running through our team. Most have little of.no ability as.well as being slow and laboured. An 18 year old threw waggy off the ball yesterday and sauntered about the field as if he has playing the game for years.  Our guys are weak, poor in strength and slow as a week in the big hoose.  Our opponents look sharper quicker more.comfortable.on the ball . Not.that panic stricken shit I watch. Oh no someone has.given me.the ball.. panic panic panic.ffs get ur.foot.on the ball look for a. Blue shirt job done. 

The goals we gave away yesterday were.shocking. we.nevee lost the ball. WE SIMPLY GAVE IT AWAY NOT GOOD.ENOUGH !!!!!

So how.u or anyone else.can suggest we.are.two good players.away is fucking totally baffling.  My opinion. ? Rip it up and.start again .that how bad I feel watching that fucking shite. Poor lads.travelled there to watch that shit.  Many shots on goal ? One or two. ?? Piss poor. 

1 minute ago, deco19761 said:

Nonsense 2 or 3 players. Are you seriously watching the same team as me. Let's breaking down for you and the rest of the folk who believe this shit.  

Wes - certainly improved. Keep

Tav - believes own hype piss - sell 

Kiernan - woeful slow lazy - shoot 

Hill - trying but no use - release 

Wilson - young boy . F45 turns quicker 

Wallace -so so keep

Holt - works hard no skill keep

Halliday - useless 

Mckay - fucking rotten sell sell sell

Waggy - not interested 

Windass. Only one who drives forward keep

Miller -been superb works hard keep

Dodoo - runs like a poof. Not a player sell

Forrester too slow get rid 

You see there is a theme running through our team. Most have little of.no ability as.well as being slow and laboured. An 18 year old threw waggy off the ball yesterday and sauntered about the field as if he has playing the game for years.  Our guys are weak, poor in strength and slow as a week in the big hoose.  Our opponents look sharper quicker more.comfortable.on the ball . Not.that panic stricken shit I watch. Oh no someone has.given me.the ball.. panic panic panic.ffs get ur.foot.on the ball look for a. Blue shirt job done. 

The goals we gave away yesterday were.shocking. we.nevee lost the ball. WE SIMPLY GAVE IT AWAY NOT GOOD.ENOUGH !!!!!

So how.u or anyone else.can suggest we.are.two good players.away is fucking totally baffling.  My opinion. ? Rip it up and.start again .that how bad I feel watching that fucking shite. Poor lads.travelled there to watch that shit.  Many shots on goal ? One or two. ?? Piss poor. 

Listen mate that's my opinion no one said you need to agree

you would sell doodoo cause he runs like a poof

mckay started poor but he is head and shoulders above anyone in the team but when I say 2-3 players I mean real top drawer players

the tarriers added 2 top drawer players to deilas team and you see the difference it has made to them

Just now, bluenose_n1 said:

Listen mate that's my opinion no one said you need to agree

you would sell doodoo cause he runs like a poof

mckay started poor but he is head and shoulders above anyone in the team but when I say 2-3 players I mean real top drawer players

the tarriers added 2 top drawer players to deilas team and you see the difference it has made to them

No I would sell him coz. I don't think he has got it. . Explain to me mate exactly. What mckay brings.to the team.  He gets the ball. Runs 40 yards and runs it man. I can do that Ffs.  So what exactly does he bring to the team.  What pace? Pace with no or little.ability in my eyes

If.we could get 2m for him I would let him go. 

19 hours ago, deco19761 said:

No I would sell him coz. I don't think he has got it. . Explain to me mate exactly. What mckay brings.to the team.  He gets the ball. Runs 40 yards and runs it man. I can do that Ffs.  So what exactly does he bring to the team.  What pace? Pace with no or little.ability in my eyes

If.we could get 2m for him I would let him go. 

Haud on, you say McKay is "fucking rotten" but expect to get 2m for him. He's the most skilful at the club. Maybe lacks some qualities but he's not fucking rotten.

1 hour ago, geneva_ger said:

Haud on, you say McKay is "fucking rotten" but expect to get 2m for him. He's the most skilful at the club. Maybe lacks some qualities but he's not fucking rotten.

His final ball the majority of the time is pish, 9 out of 10 times he runs up the wing beating a couple of men for pace then ether loses the ball or turns and passes it back to where he started.  Needs a better end product and until he improves that then we wont get anywhere near 2 million for him.  Average at best imo  but still probably our best out field player. Depressing times . End product is the most important quality for a winger and it's that he lacks.  McKay frustrates  the fuck out me mate. 

22 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Yes there are many of the above, but they always have been. As in the past the only way to shut up these scumbags is to be successful and dominant once again in Scottish football. To be the Champions of every competition we enter. They will still be our Enemies, but we won't quite give a fuck so much. There was a period from 1992 to 1997 when we received fair and balanced reporting and journalism from the Scottish press. The only reason for this was that Mr Murray had the bastards in his pocket and they were drooling over the sweeties and freebies dished out. Before and since it's been the usual hatred and crap from them. But as I said above, and reiterate, is we didn't give a fuck if we have a successful team on the park, so here's to getting back to number 1 and normal service resuming once again. It is only a matter of time.

Yawn.

Fuck them all, i only care about the Rangers.

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

His final ball the majority of the time is pish, 9 out of 10 times he runs up the wing beating a couple of men for pace then ether loses the ball or turns and passes it back to where he started.  Needs a better end product and until he improves that then we wont get anywhere near 2 million for him.  Average at best imo  but still probably our best out field player. Depressing times . End product is the most important quality for a winger and it's that he lacks.  McKay frustrates  the fuck out me mate. 

True. He skinned lustig once and got fouled during the new year game. Created nothing run in to trouble and lost the ball. I can't remember one decent ball into the box or any end product - yet the commentators were creaming over him. 

Windass's passing for once was clinical which gives me hope.

On 16 January 2017 at 9:26 AM, bluenose_n1 said:

2-3 players

yeah we need match winners but we also need to instill a winning mentality into majority of players we have which I'm afraid warburton isn't capable of doing 

This. I was sitting there thinking that mob are shitting themselves, they've never played in a hostile environment. 

Then we conceded and the fear from our team and in the stands and the sight of those cunts bouncing about was disgusting.

thatll probably give them confidence next time the bastards are here.