Rossiter

Bossorange

4 minutes ago, 'nessBear said:

Here's a thought. Why the FUCK is Rossiter not telling us what's up?

He doesn't keep us up to date himself. He's not been on Twitter since November, is he still fucking alive? :headscratch:

Seems fairly clear to me that it's not a physical injury keeping him out. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, 'nessBear said:

Here's a thought. Why the FUCK is Rossiter not telling us what's up?

He doesn't keep us up to date himself. He's not been on Twitter since November, is he still fucking alive? :headscratch:

He does go on twitter just doesn't post anything. You can see what he favourites and stuff like that. I think we are going to end up putting too much pressure on him when he's back. He is a good player from what we saw but no point keeping threads like this going. If he does have something up with him that is senstive I am glad our manager is keeping quiet about it. It's a bit of respect. Same thing happened with Darren fletcher know one knew what was up with him until he came out and told everyone. Hopefully reading too much into this but think we should just concentrate and talk about the players we have just now. 

17 hours ago, KWBear said:

Are you Scott Brown? 

Your two-footed hammer throwing "ah fuckin dont like this FUCK YOU" attitude shares many parallels with lego's footballing style. Just a thought. 

Let me break it down for you, since you are having trouble understanding, into 6 easy-digest points, Broony:

1: I am well within my rights to think that warburton is gubbed. And yes, he is coming across as a bumbling fucking idiot

2: last season warburton had the press wrapped around his finger and was measured, well balanced and composed in pressers

3: this season, he has made a few press gaffes, and IMO the self-preservation issue emanating from his reluctance to acknowledge the Rossiter issue has done him no favours

4: warburton is evidently feeling the pressure. press smell blood

5: press hopping on anti-warburton bandwagon and exploiting images of him enjoying himself with our troops, using images such as those presented above in articles un-related to his meeting with the aforementioned. 

6: i think this is inappropriate, however it is indicative of the fact that he is losing the respect of the nation's rags.

Typical Glasgow, wade-in attitude. Angry as fuck for no reason and must start scraps at any opportunity without reading things in context. 

Piss off back to Bairds for a Guinness. 

Wtf is wrong with Guinness? Do you know its history?

2 hours ago, davis1986 said:

He does go on twitter just doesn't post anything. You can see what he favourites and stuff like that. I think we are going to end up putting too much pressure on him when he's back. He is a good player from what we saw but no point keeping threads like this going. If he does have something up with him that is senstive I am glad our manager is keeping quiet about it. It's a bit of respect. Same thing happened with Darren fletcher know one knew what was up with him until he came out and told everyone. Hopefully reading too much into this but think we should just concentrate and talk about the players we have just now. 

Fair enough but a wee message telling us when he thinks he'll be back ain't too much hassle.

Did he break every bone in his body or something? 

Some people recover from being shot in the heed quicker!

9 hours ago, Smile said:

Fuck sake mate this was hours ago, I still think it's no place to learn especially in Warburtons case when he's not getting money.

Sorry about not replying instantly - didn't realise posting was time sensitive! :sherlock:

So basically what your saying is it would be ok if warburton was 'learning' if he had a pot of cash? 

Wasnt MW a manager before he came here? And while every day is a learning day I think his experience and out look is exactly what we needed at the right time and I think we need to give him the time to get where we all want to be. The instant (ish) success can only be bought and we don't have the funds - it therefore needs to be a progression. But we are not a patient lot! :cheers:

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Sorry about not replying instantly - didn't realise posting was time sensitive! :sherlock:

So basically what your saying is it would be ok if warburton was 'learning' if he had a pot of cash? 

Wasnt MW a manager before he came here? And while every day is a learning day I think his experience and out look is exactly what we needed at the right time and I think we need to give him the time to get where we all want to be. The instant (ish) success can only be bought and we don't have the funds - it therefore needs to be a progression. But we are not a patient lot! :cheers:

Everything is time sensitive.

Instant success is what we want and always will be I laugh when posters say we will give Youth Time and give players time as this never happens at Rangers as we are an impatient lot who want success now.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Everything is time sensitive.

Instant success is what we want and always will be I laugh when posters say we will give Youth Time and give players time as this never happens at Rangers as we are an impatient lot who want success now.

No matter the cost or debt?