Scottish Cup 5th Round Draw

JukeBoxJohn

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, OhW said:

That is pretty lucky though, no? I have no doubt the scum boards will be full of people claiming it's fixed in our favour. If the scum had been drawn at home 10 games in a row there would be loads of people on here calling out the "corrupt taig-infested SFA". Surely nobody can deny that?

No, I really don't think there would've been.

29 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Under mcleish we had 8 away in a row in the cup a couple went to a replay berwick and Dunfermline i don't remember us moaning at all 

I've had six heads in a row at pool a few times. We've probably played hundreds of cup games. So I bet this has happened before and for most clubs. It's because there's only two possible outcomes. There is literally nothing to stop it being the same next time but at 50% chance it will come to an end at some point. Each new draw is completely unrelated to what's happened before so random runs like this will happen.

Pathetic that the Sun have tried to pander to the scum with this article. 

42 minutes ago, OhW said:

That is pretty lucky though, no? I have no doubt the scum boards will be full of people claiming it's fixed in our favour. If the scum had been drawn at home 10 games in a row there would be loads of people on here calling out the "corrupt taig-infested SFA". Surely nobody can deny that?

The obsession is purely one way, I really don't know and don't care how many home ties the paedo team has had. 

Hopefully their ground will be knocked down soon anyway, once the law finally catches up with them. 

46 minutes ago, OhW said:

I genuinely find it laughable that they claim it's a fix. It's a cup draw that's the point.

So all the tims that have conducted the draw over the past few years have been in on the conspiracy?? All the ex pros are happy to go along with it and not reveal to the media it's staged??

I don't think so

I think

12 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

I've had six heads in a row at pool a few times. We've probably played hundreds of cup games. So I bet this has happened before and for most clubs. It's because there's only two possible outcomes. There is literally nothing to stop it being the same next time but at 50% chance it will come to an end at some point. Each new draw is completely unrelated to what's happened before so random runs like this will happen.

Pathetic that the Sun have tried to pander to the scum with this article. 

Yes every single  draw is a 50% chance because it's two factors home or away or two probabilitys  but the equation changes if the chances are to repeat again.The second draw the equation  would be 4-1  third draw would be 1-8  and the fourth 1-16  5 time to continue the sequel would be 32-1 Until the 10 time the odds would be 1024-1  chance for the same probability to repeat itself.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What's the full draw bears .Out the Country ?

Fifth Round Draw in full:

Ayr United or Queen’s Park v Stirling Albion or Clyde

Celtic v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Dunfermline Athletic v Hamilton Accies

East Fife v St. Mirren

Raith Rovers or Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian

Rangers v Greenock Morton

Ross County v Aberdeen

St. Johnstone v Partick Thistle

All ties will be played on the weekend of 11/12 February 2017

2 minutes ago, loyal said:

I think

Yes every single  draw is a 50% chance because it's two factors home or away or two probabilitys  but the equation changes if the chances are to repeat again.The second draw the equation  would be 4-1  third draw would be 1-8  and the fourth 1-16  5 time to continue the sequel would be 32-1 Until the 10 time the odds would be 1024-1  chance for the same probability to repeat itself.

That's only including out of 10 ties. The chances of a run are much more likely over 140 years and god knows how many cup games we've played in our history.

Do you think it's a fix? How do you explain it?

Look at the odds on the lottery. They are huge but once it's been played a couple of hundred or thousands of times the chances of someone nearby winning it or you yourself increase because you've played it so often. You'll probably find some numbers have come out more regularly or even in runs like our cup home games.

What is your reasoning for it? 

7 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Fifth Round Draw in full:

Ayr United or Queen’s Park v Stirling Albion or Clyde

Celtic v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Dunfermline Athletic v Hamilton Accies

East Fife v St. Mirren

Raith Rovers or Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian

Rangers v Greenock Morton

Ross County v Aberdeen

St. Johnstone v Partick Thistle

All ties will be played on the weekend of 11/12 February 2017

Thanks mate .Not a bad draw .Hopefully a win for us and those scumbags Hivs being knocked out 

8 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

That's only including out of 10 ties. The chances of a run are much more likely over 140 years and god knows how many cup games we've played in our history.

Do you think it's a fix? How do you explain it?

Look at the odds on the lottery. They are huge but once it's been played a couple of hundred or thousands of times the chances of someone nearby winning it or you yourself increase because you've played it so often. You'll probably find some numbers have come out more regularly or even in runs like our cup home games.

What is your reasoning for it? 

Think Arsenal are on an even better run than ourselves with home ties over last few years ?

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Think Arsenal are on an even better run than ourselves with home ties over last few years ?

Yeah I'm not really sure what people are getting at on here unless they think it's dodgy. The chances are that it won't happen often but not that it can't happen. It wouldn't happen if it wasn't possible so to question it seems to be to suggest it's not right in some way. The Sun are being cunts here. 

Just now, William McBeath said:

Yeah I'm not really sure what people are getting at on here unless they think it's dodgy. The chances are that it won't happen often but not that it can't happen. It wouldn't happen if it wasn't possible so to question seems to be to suggest it's not right. 

You know me mate .Para loyal .I say it's was planned as a fix and they fucked it up ?

But even that's stretching it ?