Reece Oxford

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

Yeah Bee, iv seen a lot of toral over the years and can't speak highly enough of him.  As for garner, any striker in warburtons formation will struggle, it's a tough task to come deep link up play, hold ball up and then get in the 6 yard box......

Can't judge Toral as only saw him at Motherwell and Leipzig (which is hazy at best) - initial impression is he's not the answer but a lot better than we have.

I think a big bastard up front would do wonders in our formation (like Boyd) - but Warburton would never sign that sort of player.

10 minutes ago, OhW said:

I was actually defending a Rangers fan from the accusation of "spouting pish". If you read what I've been saying you'll see I was asking a reasonable question. I'm the one who's been getting the insults thrown at him. Read our exchange back, @Courtyard Bear doesn't answer my question and hurls insults to deflect.

I'm done with you ya ballon.

Ive answered every point, so run along. 

I'd like too see players that are permanent here  forrester and M.o.h and Doodo  have a run in the team a lot of these players don't have any kind of run in the team and judge purely on 60 mins of football as opposed  too  Kiernan and Halliday however badly they play get picked the following match it seems the players aren't getting treated the same.

cleary bringing in these loans Warburton feels he needs too bolster the team we're clearly lacking quality in midfield.maybe he feels he doesn't need to buy and is waiting for these players to improve just unbelievable really when you consider at the start of the season how was he  too keep the midfield   happy.

Can only assume  Toral and Hyndman are here too push  players to perform at a  better level while also cementing 2nd place.

12 minutes ago, OhW said:

I was replying to @Smile. You did not answer the solitary question I asked, but you don't appear capable of doing so.

?? aye your right. You are so much more intelligent than all us simple Bears on here, how I missed that I will never know. 

??????????????

58 minutes ago, OhW said:

I was actually defending a Rangers fan from the accusation of "spouting pish". If you read what I've been saying you'll see I was asking a reasonable question. I'm the one who's been getting the insults thrown at him. Read our exchange back, @Courtyard Bear doesn't answer my question and hurls insults to deflect.

I'm sure he capable of doing that himself. 

I don't understand the certainty around guaranteeing 2nd place.

Taigs, Aberdeen, Hearts, St J & Ross Co make up the top 6 alongside us. We have played each of these teams away and won 0. However, i also don't think that the way to go about it is bringing in crocked laddies from other teams on loan.

Where is your investment King? Sad fucking days that fowk still lap up this cunts lies.

3 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

I don't understand the certainty around guaranteeing 2nd place.

Taigs, Aberdeen, Hearts, St J & Ross Co make up the top 6 alongside us. We have played each of these teams away and won 0. However, i also don't think that the way to go about it is bringing in crocked laddies from other teams on loan.

Where is your investment King? Sad fucking days that fowk still lap up this cunts lies.

Fuck you and your logical thinking,how dare you!