Miller player/manager

davis1986

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

Maybe not, but the last thing we need is inexperience, you said an inexperienced manager beat us tonight, he's a shite manager, he's just a bit less shite than our manager.

we need an experienced head in the dugout, big Eck would steady the ship until the end off the season.

Agree mate ideally someone experienced would be brilliant but I just want us to think long before we appoint our next full time manager. And we are going to struggle to get 2nd now if warburton stays 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

Maybe not, but the last thing we need is inexperience, you said an inexperienced manager beat us tonight, he's a shite manager, he's just a bit less shite than our manager.

we need an experienced head in the dugout, big Eck would steady the ship until the end off the season.

Eck is one of us and I am sure he would answer the call till the end of the season.

He would steady the ship and would get rid of the fancy stuff 

Simple back to front and the defence would be sorted 

Just now, Bluerod said:

Eck is one of us and I am sure he would answer the call till the end of the season.

A lot of people saying Mcleish. But I don't see him being happy as a stop gap till end of season. Would take him back in a heartbeat though 

1 minute ago, davis1986 said:

A lot of people saying Mcleish. But I don't see him being happy as a stop gap till end of season. Would take him back in a heartbeat though 

If he improved the team I would give him the opportunity too. 

22 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Stuck up for warburton for ages now. But tonight he is done for me now. Fair enough he hasn't been backed greatly by the board. But tonight's team should have won that game or at very least gave them a challenge. Taking of hyndman is bizarre to say the least. Being loyal to Halliday and keirnan has for me lost me all respect for warburton. Surely there must be two better players out there than they two? Halliday performances recently have been worse than the night crooks played against hearts and keirnan is absolutely rotten. It's a bad day when you would have senderos in your team than him. For me I would get warburton out and put Miller player manager till end of season to give us time to make a decent manger appointment because we need to get the next manager right or we will fall further behind them 

We need change but fuck me this is clutching at straws. Clear as day that we need someone tried and tested at this level. 

6 minutes ago, Bluerod said:

Aye if you paid him a fee 100k he might come....last two jobs he has had he has been shite

7 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

How has this fucking OP got a like? 

Lets make Broxi manager, he's staunch.

Nothing to do with staunch. What would you do then honestly? Just keep plodding away or try pay over the odds for a manger and rush in to another appointment 

1 hour ago, Bluerod said:

Es not go backif10 yeardk is one of us I am sure he would answer the call till the end of the season.

We need someone with fresh IDeas, Big Eck has had his time with us, IF we nEed to bring someone IN short term I would give Jimmy Calderwood a shout until we found the person that would suit our club.