Should Warburton get another season if we finish second  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Should Warburton get another season if we finish second

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, WGOH said:

No fucking chance. He's burnt his bridges for me. It's 25 points going on 40. He shouldn't be trusted in another transfer window.

That's the same for me he can't be trusted with the money we have to spend.

The way it's going were going to finish 30+ behind them, fight all the way to second and not win an away game against cellic, sheep, hearts or st j. 

That isn't progress or "highly competitive" that's fucking embarrassing. 

I've said it till am blue in the face this week with his quotes, he is bringing us down a level and trying to believe that getting beat away from home or throwing away silly points is acceptable at Rangers Football Club. It isn't and it never will. 

His quote on Hyndman sub, there isn't a big problem with away games, no-one died after we got slaughtered at cellic park, and finally "why should we be ahead of Aberdeen". Making out that it's acceptable to be challenging Aberdeen, who have been irrelevant for 30+ years and have a tenth of the money we've spent in the summer. 

He's a fraud and is slowly turning into a salesman trying to give out soundbites to save his job. 

At the moment I think we need a change of manager. However, as long as a manager is in charge, he should be able to turn things around and be in control of his own destiny. 2nd would not be enough in itself for me. The team would need to improve and be more consistent. We need to be more competitive in tougher away matches and also should be looking to put in a decent run in the Cup. Could this happen? Yes. Is it likely to happen? No.

Not for me.

Finishing second might well have been the agreed goal but the manner we are going about trying to achieve it isn't anywhere near good enough and if we achieve it I don't think it's going to be in a convincing manner.

Throw in the bad signings, the way he's wasted the little money he has had, the terrible away record which shows no sign of improving, the record against celtic this season (I think they will get a clean sweep of wins against us) and the points gap between us and celtic and I think regardless of where we finish this season his time at the club is up.

He's a decent guy with good principals which would be appreciated and probably praised if he were at a smaller club, but it's not good enough for a club the size of ours.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

The way it's going were going to finish 30+ behind them, fight all the way to second and not win an away game against cellic, sheep, hearts or st j. 

That isn't progress or "highly competitive" that's fucking embarrassing. 

I've said it till am blue in the face this week with his quotes, he is bringing us down a level and trying to believe that getting beat away from home or throwing away silly points is acceptable at Rangers Football Club. It isn't and it never will. 

His quote on Hyndman sub, there isn't a big problem with away games, no-one died after we got slaughtered at cellic park, and finally "why should we be ahead of Aberdeen". Making out that it's acceptable to be challenging Aberdeen, who have been irrelevant for 30+ years and have a tenth of the money we've spent in the summer. 

He's a fraud and is slowly turning into a salesman trying to give out soundbites to save his job. 

I think the soundbites are more to make him look good for his next job, he knows he's gone in the summer.

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Are we fuck even going to be only 30 points behind them by the end of the season 

Like said above, more like 40 and it's going to be laughable for Scottish football 

I know i was just hoping more than anything else.

Theres no way we are taking full points from away games at Dundee & ICT and he's yet to find a way to beat St Johnstone in three attempts.

I think he'll manage to struggle on until the next celtic game and after they inevitably hammer us he'll be sacked or he will walk.

Second in principal at the start of the season yes. 

But it should've been a second where we showed we where clearly the second best team in Scotland comfortably clear of third place and maybe 10 points off the mhanks. 

As it is we are struggling to be the best of the rest and it could go down to the last weekend just to be that. 

So he can fuck off anytime.