Holt, Hyndman & Toral

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Waggy1872 said:

Pay me a decent enough wage and I'll run about a field every week and do a good job of it, holt covers a lot of grass, what else does he do? 

Fair enough, but I disagree. Holt has had some shockers this season, but I thought he did well...Anyway, I'm not exactly doing a rain dance over our midfield performance yesterday. I'm just saying we should give the three a chance (including Holt), and see how it goes. I think they will get better with more games between them. We've tried every other combination so far, and we are still struggling. It doesn't help that we lost Nico to injury and Barton fucked it up. Add this to the fact that Halliday has been having a nightmare recently, and Windass looks way off the pace, it kind of leaves us short on options. Oh, I forgot, we can put Rossiter in there alongside Toral and Hyndman, but he's still 10 days away from training!

17 hours ago, Pedrono1 said:

Tavernier had a good game for once imo

Some people can't view a performance objectively - Tav could have played like Cafu on Saturday, and people would still say he played shite because thats the opinion they've decided upon on previous  form.

Its also why Lee Wallace continues to dodge almost any criticism, despite being culpable so for many goals and being one of the most pathetic Rangers captains I've ever seen.

Im a fan of Holt but dont think he did much yesterday, dont rate Toral but he done ok,  No one really stood out yesterday, Tav had a better game than usual but thats not saying much