Holt, Hyndman & Toral

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Another poor result, but the ONLY positive I took from the match today was our midfield trio: good energy, passing and vision at times. Toral is looking better each game he plays, and Hyndman is just class. Holt covered every inch of grass and had a good game too. I think we should stick with this midfield trio until the end of the season, as they will get much better as they get to know each other's attributes. We're STILL toothless in the last third though!

....and then what? Hyndman and Toral back to their clubs.

As for Holt, not too bad today, but no doubt he will be a starter next week along with his bestest buddy Halliday and he will be back to his normal inneffective best.

There is not one player in this squad that we can build a future on. A total clear out needed.

1 hour ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Another poor result, but the ONLY positive I took from the match today was our midfield trio: good energy, passing and vision at times. Toral is looking better each game he plays, and Hyndman is just class. Holt covered every inch of grass and had a good game too. I think we should stick with this midfield trio until the end of the season, as they will get much better as they get to know each other's attributes. We're STILL toothless in the last third though!

Are you mad??  We are far too lightweight in midfield Toral is a luxury player and holt is a headless chicken Hyndman is promising but needs help games are won and lost in midfield and we ain't up to it in there!

50 minutes ago, Torontoblue76 said:

agree. And I will get pelters for this but -- while we rode our luck -- Ross County are lucky to have that goalie. Otherwise it was 4-1 rangers.

Possibly.

On another day, it's 4-1 them...

Just now, jackrfc95 said:

He's played 4 games and done absolutely nothing, not one single thing of note. Looks knackered after about 20 minutes then goes into hiding. 

Look at the impact Hyndman has made compared to him. 

Tbf hyndman was playing regularly on loan before coming to us therefore was and is more match sharp toral hasn't played much therefore needs to gain match sharpness give the guy a chance 

9 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

Tbf hyndman was playing regularly on loan before coming to us therefore was and is more match sharp toral hasn't played much therefore needs to gain match sharpness give the guy a chance 

Motherwell was Hyndmans first start of the season. 

51 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

Hyndman wasn't onl loan anywhere ????