Second Statement

RFC55

15 hours ago, Big Al II said:

How did we let someone be tapped exactly? Isnt the point its without your permission?

You are missing my point if we gave permission. It wouldn't be a problem. The fact that they did it this way should warrant at least an annoyed phone call.

8 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Yep, his daughter Elisha works as a client manager at key sports management, which represents kiernan, tavernier, waghorn, garner, zelalem, eustace and warburton himself.

What are the chances, eh?

Which clients is Warburton's daughter responsible for?

Why don't they list several of the people you've named on their client list in their website?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

No Kiernan, Garner, Eustace or Warburton to be seen.

The rumour is Eustace wouldn't change agencies to them so wasn't signed and has someone claimed Mark Warburton is on the books? it's his daughter that's the client manager. 

39 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Which clients is Warburton's daughter responsible for?

Why don't they list several of the people you've named on their client list in their website?

Garner is listed on transfermarkt as being represented by them. In Eustace and Kiernan's case it's difficult to find out who their agents are but when kiernan signed it was rumoured on FF that KSM represented him, similar story with Eustace. Zelalem used to be represented by them AFAIK. Kiernan & Eustace may not be true but even so the whole thing is a little suspicious.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Garner is listed on transfermarkt as being represented by them. In Eustace and Kiernan's case it's difficult to find out who their agents are but when kiernan signed it was rumoured on FF that KSM represented him, similar story with Eustace. Zelalem used to be represented by them AFAIK. Kiernan & Eustace may not be true but even so the whole thing is a little suspicious.

Kiernan and Zelalem could have switched agencies any time after signing and getting his daughter a nice bit of cash.

Just saying. 

Recruitment Agency representation (& conflicts of interest) are rife in modern business. There is little governance in the UK law and the successful agencies are essentially master classes in how to get their clients working for the maximum renumeration whilst incurring as little tax as possible. If W&W had been producing stratospheric results with us, this topic would never have reared its head.

However the haven't. So all behaviours and performance come under the microscope. They would have known this. The bottom line is Warburton and Weir are just not good enough. They steadied the ship initially and fans will be grateful for that contribution at least. They then got found out, like everyone else who only does enough to stay just ahead of the curve. They are clearly feeding of of each others experience with a goal of becoming wealthy, not becoming the best.   

I doubt they will ever manage in the Premiership. A recurring accident waiting to happen. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Kiernan and Zelalem could have switched agencies any time after signing and getting his daughter a nice bit of cash.

Just saying. 

She's a wee GIP btw. Looks like the kind that would let you put it up her farter, with no complaints.

3 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Don't listen to these animals @Bronzy

I'd scuttle the wee tart as well.

Glad to hear it, only issue I can see is if she takes after her da she'll play with yer baws for ages without making ye cum, then say that you should be more patient and that she's been unlucky.

On 12/02/2017 at 8:02 PM, Drum said:

Recruitment Agency representation (& conflicts of interest) are rife in modern business. There is little governance in the UK law and the successful agencies are essentially master classes in how to get their clients working for the maximum renumeration whilst incurring as little tax as possible. If W&W had been producing stratospheric results with us, this topic would never have reared its head.

However the haven't. So all behaviours and performance come under the microscope. They would have known this. The bottom line is Warburton and Weir are just not good enough. They steadied the ship initially and fans will be grateful for that contribution at least. They then got found out, like everyone else who only does enough to stay just ahead of the curve. They are clearly feeding of of each others experience with a goal of becoming wealthy, not becoming the best.   

I doubt they will ever manage in the Premiership. A recurring accident waiting to happen. 

I'm fucking raging that multimillionaires tried to use us get rich. 

2 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

We seem to attract this sort of thing these days ... too much of a soft touch I'm affraid

We are not unique on that front. Employment models are changing rapidly, have gob will travel is just an important skill these days as any other. 

In his favour, DK made it known he was wary of W&W but was happy to go with the recommendation of others. I doubt he will be so charitable this time around. Our Club will have their interim appointment already, nothing surer. 

17 hours ago, Drum said:

We are not unique on that front. Employment models are changing rapidly, have gob will travel is just an important skill these days as any other. 

In his favour, DK made it known he was wary of W&W but was happy to go with the recommendation of others. I doubt he will be so charitable this time around. Our Club will have their interim appointment already, nothing surer. 

I hope everybody has earned the lesson it's a big job for someone with experience and a good CV