Crisis, What Crisis.............?

tannerall

To be honest if the Gers had got a result like today's in similar circumstances 10, 15, 20 years ago, I'd be out somewhere just now getting blootered, wondering why the world was such a bad place and moping around hating all things taigy till the following game.

But now I've got used to it. 5 years of clusterfuck, albeit some of our own doing, but mostly we were pushed in to this ridiculous situation by our enemies. Today was just another crisis.

So I get on with it, still keeping faith, bantering with those who sometimes poke fun (good naturedly), whilst accepting we're in a shit position due to circumstance. I don't like it , I don't accept it, but I know us fans can deal with it.

And that's the greatest thing about all these crises, it's taught us is how great our support is. We've all been on one hell of a rocky journey and our support hasn't altered. We're still passionate and ambitious, even optimistic. Forever loyal, and once again in the worst circumstances.

And to have carried on as staunchly as a fan base as we have whilst our team pushes our tolerance to the limits has in my eyes been amazing.

So today we're once again at crisis point, and no doubt there'll be at least a few more crises along the way, we still a helluva way to go till we' get 55 and European success, but we'll get there. 

Keep being optimistic, we know we're all big enough and brave enough to deal with it and move forward, cause the root of our fan base is as solid as the core our great club was built on.

Crisis, what crisis ? We as a fan base will push on through. We're still the most successful team in the world and will continue to improve on that as the years go by.

:UK::UK:

15 minutes ago, tannerall said:

To be honest if the Gers had got a result like today's in similar circumstances 10, 15, 20 years ago, I'd be out somewhere just now getting blootered, wondering why the world was such a bad place and moping around hating all things taigy till the following game.

But now I've got used to it. 5 years of clusterfuck, albeit some of our own doing, but mostly we were pushed in to this ridiculous situation by our enemies. Today was just another crisis.

So I get on with it, still keeping faith, bantering with those who sometimes poke fun (good naturedly), whilst accepting we're in a shit position due to circumstance. I don't like it , I don't accept it, but I know us fans can deal with it.

And that's the greatest thing about all these crises, it's taught us is how great our support is. We've all been on one hell of a rocky journey and our support hasn't altered. We're still passionate and ambitious, even optimistic. Forever loyal, and once again in the worst circumstances.

And to have carried on as staunchly as a fan base as we have whilst our team pushes our tolerance to the limits has in my eyes been amazing.

So today we're once again at crisis point, and no doubt there'll be at least a few more crises along the way, we still a helluva way to go till we' get 55 and European success, but we'll get there. 

Keep being optimistic, we know we're all big enough and brave enough to deal with it and move forward, cause the root of our fan base is as solid as the core our great club was built on.

Crisis, what crisis ? We as a fan base will push on through. We're still the most successful team in the world and will continue to improve on that as the years go by.

:UK::UK:

Mate it's a positive post .I can't not knock you for that .I'm sadly well past the stage of any forgiveness and expectations of this current lot .You are old school so I will be gentle :-)

The thing is .It is this sort of complacency that has got us into so much bother .We expect it to change .We expect us to be ok .We expect the mighty Rangers ,the club to look after our great support  and be big and brave enough to change our fortunes .

Everything at our club from Top to bottom stinks to high heaven 

The bastards running our club are no better than the last lot .They only go under the guise of Rangers supporters 

These supporters if that's what we call them .The ones in SOS and the facticious group 1972 are a farce .These people have no brains .Their minds are simply brainwashed .

How anyone can possibly see anything positive about what's going on with our club under this boards control is beyond me .Not unless their are some self centre reasons for supporting them .

So no disrespect mate .I just don't see any positives happening for years while King is here 

I am giving you a like because I agree with the basis of your post. However I do fear you have had far too many port and lemons today old chap..

I consider myself a positive and accepting man today. I do however have very little optimism that we will see any improvement soon and I am finding it hard to accept the utter SHAMBLES from top to bottom that the Club I love has become..

I wish to be proven wrong but the hurt and pain of admin and all that we already suffered seems to be back, Due to the fact that we have an absentee Chairman who has in place a Board of Incompetents and a squad of players who have no desire and no fight to wear their jerseys with any sort of pride or professionalism..

Sad days indeed. If the Loyal fan base decides to start not going then what next..?? 

I had a young guy who was my apprentice back in my Roofing days on the phone tonight and he was gutted..This guy has 3 season tickets for him and his 2 kids and he was very near at the end of his tether tonight. 

We both tried to see a positive and we both agreed to continue to Follow our Team..but by God it's pretty grim..

Optimism works best in the worst of circumstances, you never know what's round the corner.

Agree with not getting complacent or accepting mediocrity, but the post is really about the loyalty,commitment and sheer stubborness our fans have had to show during the last few years of fuck-ups from the inside and outside of our club.

50.000+ fans at a fourth division match, mostly ours, tells the true story of the fans commitment. Shame the board and management have failed to meet our expectations and consistency in a similar way. 

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate it's a positive post .I can't not knock you for that .I'm sadly well past the stage of any forgiveness and expectations of this current lot .You are old school so I will be gentle :-)

The thing is .It is this sort of complacency that has got us into so much bother .We expect it to change .We expect us to be ok .We expect the mighty Rangers ,the club to look after our great support  and be big and brave enough to change our fortunes .

Everything at our club from Top to bottom stinks to high heaven 

The bastards running our club are no better than the last lot .They only go under the guise of Rangers supporters 

These supporters if that's what we call them .The ones in SOS and the facticious group 1972 are a farce .These people have no brains .Their minds are simply brainwashed .

How anyone can possibly see anything positive about what's going on with our club under this boards control is beyond me .Not unless their are some self centre reasons for supporting them .

So no disrespect mate .I just don't see any positives happening for years while King is here 

I would speculate that king will take us to the brink.

We haven't learned. Maybe most are just apathetic to it. Switched off to what king is all about? Couldn't blame them either. We are surrounded by trough guzzlers. The club is now no more than a gravy train for the self serving so called Rangers men.

We are just not the same club anymore. I will say it again. You cannot have a convicted crim at the helm of a great institution and feel good about it, far less try to throw shite at those who deserve it, as they all just laugh their cocks off. He remains a compulsive liar who just stiffs us for cash for the fools that we are and I am beginning to take it personal, not that anyone would notice. Any other cunt, you would have his fucking head off.

We are not in a good place and it will get worse under this con man.

8 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

We haven't learned. Maybe most are just apathetic to it. Switched off to what king is all about? Couldn't blame them either. We are surrounded by trough guzzlers. The club is now no more than a gravy train for the self serving so called Rangers men.

We are just not the same club anymore. I will say it again. You cannot have a convicted crim at the helm of a great institution and feel good about it, far less try to throw shite at those who deserve it, as they all just laugh their cocks off. He remains a compulsive liar who just stiffs us for cash for the fools that we are and I am beginning to take it personal, not that anyone would notice. Any other cunt, you would have his fucking head off.

The very odd thing mate .The rhodents don't seem to have a problem with King 

That was at odds with what they spouting around the time he sold out to the Sfa

The reason im so angry is that I cant really see it getting better. I cant see us doing much better next season, and I see the taigs probably getting close to 10iar and all the rest of it because we are pure gash and we also have a board that are fine with scraping by.

14 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Noticed you think he could take us to the brink.. funnily enough I was having the same conversation over breakfast the other day.  The man has no intention of re listing the company and has no intentions of doing what's best for Rangers I.e getting round the table with sd or other shareholders from the easdale/Ashley block.  He is more secretive than Craig whyte and is more anonymous than any chairman possibly could be.

i still think king would send us into administration to wipe away the retail agreement. Take the points hit next season and go again. He's a shady bastard just like that ken bates was at Leeds 

35 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Noticed you think he could take us to the brink.. funnily enough I was having the same conversation over breakfast the other day.  The man has no intention of re listing the company and has no intentions of doing what's best for Rangers I.e getting round the table with sd or other shareholders from the easdale/Ashley block.  He is more secretive than Craig whyte and is more anonymous than any chairman possibly could be.

i still think king would send us into administration to wipe away the retail agreement. Take the points hit next season and go again. He's a shady bastard just like that ken bates was at Leeds 

I'm not sure if anyone with business knowledge could answer but could Rangers Retail not be put into administration if it's running at a loss or is the contract that one sided the club need to pay regardless of sales ??

13 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I'm not sure if anyone with business knowledge could answer but could Rangers Retail not be put into administration if it's running at a loss or is the contract that one sided the club need to pay regardless of sales ??

I'm sure there is a clause that the club must buy a shitload of the stock if they don't sell in the shops or something like that. Win win for SD and cashley.

16 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Still gutted but I'll never surrender fuck all to those cunts in the east end ?

That's ok we supporters don't need to, the players and our woeful excuse for a board do all the surrendering that's needed. In fact if they surrendered any more we'd be the French fucking army.

Dunno about anyone else but I fell asleep watching the pish on show yesterday. Didn't have any hope at half time and I am not usually that pessimistic about the club but for fuck sake, what have we got just now?

No manager, no plan, no ideas, no real fight, no quality, no investment, for fuck sake we can't even sort out Ibrox let alone the squad. Time to call DIY SOS for the beautiful old lady and get her sorted as no other cunt is going to be doing it.

I have 18 Million reasons to think dinky is lying again, he opened his mouth.

We are a fucking shambles, from top to bottom with no immediate end in sight. However, whilst we've been murder this season, absolutely crap, we sit 3rd in this league. Now that is not acceptable under any circumstances or the goal difference / points we're behind that scummy lot. But we sit 3rd and are garbage. It would not take a lot to have a bit more positivity about ourselves. 

I gave a like to both Tannerall and Eeejay.

The reasons are in their well descriptive posts ... both have honesty .... and make sense to me in different ways ... and both posters have the pedigree and the past experience to be able to say ...... in their own way ...... that we are well and truly in the shit this season .... and although they both view it differently ..... they are both right.

Not often you see two polar opinions that make sense .... but these two do ..... as they cover what most of us are thinking and how most of us handle it ..... in different ways.

:UK: 

21 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Due to the fact that we have an absentee Chairman.

What exactly has that to do with anything ? You really think it would be different if he lived in Glasgow/Scotland.

Perhaps your old enough to remember the Lawrence family In case it escaped you ran the club while living in the USA and that was before the internet and mobile phones.

11 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

I gave a like to both Tannerall and Eeejay.

The reasons are in their well descriptive posts ... both have honesty .... and make sense to me in different ways ... and both posters have the pedigree and the past experience to be able to say ...... in their own way ...... that we are well and truly in the shit this season .... and although they both view it differently ..... they are both right.

Not often you see two polar opinions that make sense .... but these two do ..... as they cover what most of us are thinking and how most of us handle it ..... in different ways.

:UK: 

Great...post...BH.

I liked Eejay's post too. Being a real football fan is all about passion and commitment in equal measure, regardless of success or failure. We have every right to be angry, and we have every right to be proud of our continued support.

Shame our custodians don't have the same commitment and passion.