Bearsden bear

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The board know they have fucked up, they're not idiots, just like everyone and their granny they saw the mess Warburton made with his signings and the woefull start to the season, that's why they want a DoF, because they know fuck all about football, a decent DoF may have questioned Warburton not only on signings but his tactics.

And we would be in the same position as we are now, only earlier. Warburton would have walked if anyone had questioned his judgement. A DoF would be as good for Rangers as Club 1872.

king has no money, no clue and I fear he's dragging this club towards another craig whyte ending.

Being six points behind the sheep and a shit load behind the bheasts is embarrassing as is our goal difference. Murty's not the answer but I believe we may be stuck with him till the end of the season, but I'm not at all confident that king can bring in a decent manager as the first question anyone who wants the job should be asking is "what'll my transfer budget be?" and when they're told just how little they'll have to spend they'll say thanks but no thanks.

Unless there is a FDB type manager announced this week then King's position is untenable. He could at the very least afford 2 months salary for McLeish to see out second. It is Club 1872's job to communicate the fans wishes/position for the board to implement. The way the group was set up and the way king has cosied up to them has undermined their independence. They should be the first to challenge anything out of King's mouth and the first to chase him up on his promises. 

If we keep fucking murty until the end of the season he can kiss my season ticket money away for next season,there in no excuse in my mind not to get a manager in now at least until end of season rather than stick with a under 20 coach.

im never be so sick and gutted with a rangers team than i am at the moment 

It's disgraceful how this abysmal Board has allowed us to deteriorate. Crap team, crap signings and lacklustre performances week in week out. I'm in total agreement with all who demand that c1872 should, at the very least, be demanding answers from King and his Board as to why they have allowed this to happen to our club? All c1872 should hang their heads in shame for their spineless capitulation of their duty to the Rangers support. I, and many others, are reaching the end of our tethers at the shambles in charge at Ibrox and how our great club has been mis-managed in the past 2 years. I forecast that there will be plenty empty seats around Ibrox next season if this clusterfuck is not addressed soon and finances put into place to correct the weaknesses in our squad.

1 hour ago, Four Founding Fathers said:

Unless there is a FDB type manager announced this week then King's position is untenable. He could at the very least afford 2 months salary for McLeish to see out second. It is Club 1872's job to communicate the fans wishes/position for the board to implement. The way the group was set up and the way king has cosied up to them has undermined their independence. They should be the first to challenge anything out of King's mouth and the first to chase him up on his promises. 

C1872 really only represent their membership. Maybe their membership are all happy with the situation.

3 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Now i understand the whole Warburton wanted out so the Club took his resignation. I also think the Club seized the opportunity to let them go and avoid compensation- which will come back and haunt us again.

All that being said, surely to fuck we had somone in mind to take over quickly   & not the under 20's coach??

If we dont get the right guy in this week, we will finish below hearts and St J. We cant afford to waste any more time. The board is an embarrassment and needs to get the finger out on this or else this season will die off and will kill next seasons tickets sale too.  

Its important we get this sorted right away and finish this season strong before we can build again for next season.

Dinky Dave ain't going to do sh1t

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Is that a joke mate? why should Club872 ask the board questions? 

If I was on Twitter I'd remind him 24-7 or until be blocked me mind that time he lasted about a day in his blazer :lol: 

Aye it was on yesterday. John gow had asked isn't it about time the main fans group started asking questions and big lipped cunt just knocked it back

King wants us back at the top of Scottish Football but he has absolutely no fucking idea how to get us there, he's a very bad imitation of David Murray and he was desperate to be in his shoes ever since he got involved with us, everything he thinks he knows about running a football club is absolutely useless now, we aren't operating at a 100th of the levels we used to, we don't have a team, we don't have the money to buy a team and we don't have a quick fix way of generating funds either...

It's all very well King coming out and stating we will get back "to where we belong" but it's all just WATP, No surrender, beat your chest bluster with absolutely no substance to it, I don't doubt King is desperate to see us be top dogs again but if as I've always suspected, he has no clue on how to get us there then he is part of what is a very big problem at Ibrox.

King doesn't know what it takes to make a successful Rangers tick and I very much doubt he truly understands what it'll take to get us to a level again where we'll be comfortably challenging the tims.

9 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

King wants us back at the top of Scottish Football but he has absolutely no fucking idea how to get us there, he's a very bad imitation of David Murray and he was desperate to be in his shoes ever since he got involved with us, everything he thinks he knows about running a football club is absolutely useless now, we aren't operating at a 100th of the levels we used to, we don't have a team, we don't have the money to buy a team and we don't have a quick fix way of generating funds either...

It's all very well King coming out and stating we will get back "to where we belong" but it's all just WATP, No surrender, beat your chest bluster with absolutely no substance to it, I don't doubt King is desperate to see us be top dogs again but if as I've always suspected, he has no clue on how to get us there then he is part of what is a very big problem at Ibrox.

King doesn't know what it takes to make a successful Rangers tick and I very much doubt he truly understands what it'll take to get us to a level again where we'll be comfortably challenging the tims.

A dark side of me thinks he wants his £20 Mil back again.

2 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

And we would be in the same position as we are now, only earlier. Warburton would have walked if anyone had questioned his judgement. A DoF would be as good for Rangers as Club 1872.

Had we got rid of MW before the transfer window it would have made the world of difference. The new manager could have brought some players in and at the very least would have had time to see the squad with his own eyes. As it stands now any new manager coming in has less time to go through the team and gets only one window to bring any players in. Never mind this season, next season looks like a complete write off as well unless the new manager works miracles in the transfer window and gelling the squad.

13 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Had we got rid of MW before the transfer window it would have made the world of difference. The new manager could have brought some players in and at the very least would have had time to see the squad with his own eyes. As it stands now any new manager coming in has less time to go through the team and gets only one window to bring any players in. Never mind this season, next season looks like a complete write off as well unless the new manager works miracles in the transfer window and gelling the squad.

Buy players with what?

More loans?

9 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Youre right about the difference it would have made if Warbs left before the window. It was in our gift to make that happen but for the lack of cash,. The board then thought they had found a 'cheap' way to bin Warbs after the Forest link.

So again we will be in the courts at some point in future, whilst today we have a youth team coach trying to motivate a bunch of lazy, premedonna bottlers when we are trying to salvage a cup win and a place in Europe  - thanks Dave

1 minute ago, theclothmonster said:

The new manager will get funds, it just won't be any kind of amount that would allow a title challenge against the savilles.

Let's just say I am sceptical where Dinky is concerned. Of course you could have inside knowledge the family inheritance will be used, however he has already "given away" £18 Mil of it so wouldn't expect much.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Let's just say I am sceptical where Dinky is concerned. Of course you could have inside knowledge the family inheritance will be used, however he has already "given away" £18 Mil of it so wouldn't expect much.

Don't be silly dodgy dave won't be spending the inheritance, he likes spending everyone elses money too much.

Just now, theclothmonster said:

Don't be silly dodgy dave won't be spending the inheritance, he likes spending everyone elses money too much.

What a disgraceful thing to say, the SOS have assured us that he is the best man for us and 1872 will cover his back, what sort of fan questions Dinky Dave?

All we need is a manger, Ibrox fixed up and a squad of 18 more and I am sure they will be forthcoming in the summer. The mendacious one would surely not try and pull the same stunts again to appease us fans?