Our records getting wiped out

CoatbridgeBear

Don't forget on a freezing night in Livingston last season they beat us for the first time in their history,from the customary cross ball,that's when I Sussed out warburton as an idiot,after his post match comments(people said it didn't matter cause we had won the league!)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Remember what Llambias said about King at Glasgow Airport on his last day, "where is his money" and "where is his nomad"

These 2 quotes have not only come to be, but have been conveniently (taig like) swept under the carpet.

Not even a peep from King, plans or heehaw, yet the exact same shit happened under the last few boards and it was protests etc etc. Fuckin Rangers men my arse. Using us for publicity that's it. 'Rangers chairman Dave King.' Get tae fuck.

16 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

in 1899/1900 we didn't beat them, drawing twice with them and getting beat twice.

In 1961/62 there was only 2 old firms but they were both draws

1971/72 they beat us 4 times

1973/74 we were beaten again 4 times but we got 1 victory over them

1975/77 We didn't beat them at all over 5 matches, only drawing with them twice.

1979/80 they beat us 3 times and we drew with them twice

in 1982/83 they beat us 4 times and 1 game was goalless

84/85, 1 loss and 3 draws

2003/2004 we were beaten 5 times only scoring 1 goal against them

That last one was under a manager some want back ffs and the gap between us back then wasn't as wide as it now. 

This could easily be the worse season against that shower of scum ever does anyone seriously think we will keep it under 5 at the savcostadium in a few weeks. 

12 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

in 1899/1900 we didn't beat them, drawing twice with them and getting beat twice.

In 1961/62 there was only 2 old firms but they were both draws

1971/72 they beat us 4 times

1973/74 we were beaten again 4 times but we got 1 victory over them

1975/77 We didn't beat them at all over 5 matches, only drawing with them twice.

1979/80 they beat us 3 times and we drew with them twice

in 1982/83 they beat us 4 times and 1 game was goalless

84/85, 1 loss and 3 draws

2003/2004 we were beaten 5 times only scoring 1 goal against them

Shocking stats, I don't know how many of those years you saw, but I saw all except the first. We were not happy then and like now we were screaming shit at the board, so why is it alright for the likes of you to defend the present board.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

That last one was under a manager some want back ffs and the gap between us back then wasn't as wide as it now. 

We won't be beating them any time soon regardless who is in charge.

Money is needed and lots of it, ffs it's not even about catching them now..it's Aberdeen. How fucking depressing is that? Rangers men but 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

We won't be beating them any time soon regardless who is in charge.

Money is needed and lots of it, ffs it's not even about catching them now..it's Aberdeen. How fucking depressing is that? Rangers men but 

The sheep are over the hill and gone mate the fact I don't fancy us staying in 3rd and a right good chance of falling into 5th is breaking my heart. 

Just now, bornabear said:

Shocking stats, I don't know how many of those years you saw, but I saw all except the first. We were not happy then and like now we were screaming shit at the board, so why is it alright for the likes of you to defend the present board.

There was other years where we only got one or so wins but I just plucked the bad ones. Last time we dominated them in a season was back in

2000/01, where we beat them 3 times and drew once.

1996/96, we beat them 4 times and they beat us once

1988/89, we beat them 4-1, 5-1, 1-2 and they beat us 3-1 and 1-0.

There is likely more of course 

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

On topic.

The board don't give a fuck about these records whilst they're saving money having Murty in charge. Probably saving money for the court case Warburton and his pals will win as well.

King should be kicked out just on the basis of saying "9 in a row situations aren't financially viable". 

43 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Depressing  :megaanguish:

I'll happily accept them for the only record I care about...55.

Under this board mate that won't happen until you've been dead for 55 years.

We can't carry on accepting these feeble displays on the pitch by the players and off the pitch by a board which is proving itself incapable of generating any outside investment in the club. All those promises king made are so much hot air, I expect him to come out and say we're gonna build a wall, it's gonna be a great wall and we'll get the sfa to pay for it.

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

There was other years where we only got one or so wins but I just plucked the bad ones. Last time we dominated them in a season was back in

2000/01, where we beat them 3 times and drew once.

1996/96, we beat them 4 times and they beat us once

1988/89, we beat them 4-1, 5-1, 1-2 and they beat us 3-1 and 1-0.

There is likely more of course 

Conveniently deflected from my question, which was,  so why is it alright for the likes of you to defend the present board

11 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Conveniently deflected from my question, which was,  so why is it alright for the likes of you to defend the present board

Check the original post with it, it was in response to someone who was asking when we last lost 3+ times in one season to them. I provided the stats and highlighted the only time where we were beaten 5 times in one season off of them.

Wasn't defending the board in the slightest, so fuck up

4 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Under this board mate that won't happen until you've been dead for 55 years.

We can't carry on accepting these feeble displays on the pitch by the players and off the pitch by a board which is proving itself incapable of generating any outside investment in the club. All those promises king made are so much hot air, I expect him to come out and say we're gonna build a wall, it's gonna be a great wall and we'll get the sfa to pay for it.

The results are, fake, phony, fake.

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Wait what? Missed the question and where did I imply that I was defending the board? 

Spin it whichever way you want, you and others support this dreadful board in numerous threads.

You put up some shocking and embarrassing stats like a badge of honour, we are having a shit season, but don't worry, we're in safe hands with the Messiah King.

FFS, see the light, you cannot defend the indefensible.

Just now, bornabear said:

Spin it whichever way you want, you and others support this dreadful board in numerous threads.

You put up some shocking and embarrassing stats like a badge of honour, we are having a shit season, but don't worry, we're in safe hands with the Messiah King.

FFS, see the light, you cannot defend the indefensible.

Changed the post you quoted but since your a fucking numpty here

Check the original post with it, it was in response to someone who was asking when we last lost 3+ times in one season to them. I provided the stats and highlighted the only time where we were beaten 5 times in one season off of them.

Wasn't defending the board in the slightest, so fuck up

1 hour ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Last week was the 1st defeat to Dundee in years, yesterday was the 1st we've lost up Inverness since 2008. All these records put together by our teams over the years and these useless bastards that don't care or know what the club is about are just fucking them every week without a care. The sheepshaggers at Ibrox is a certainty to go next. What a fucking shame man.

This is it we are stumbling from one disaster to another and this comes from the Board down.

I knew a few guys who went to last night game and they will be fucking livid today, I was angry just watching the pish unfold on BT thankfully didn't have to do that drive up and down.

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

A fucking numpty who can adapt to change, unlike the fucking numpty who can't or won't.

You make me laugh, clowns have always made me laugh.

Shut the fuck up :lol: fucking embarrassment of a boy 

so rather than apologise for taking my post of out context you continue to act like a retard. Swallow your "pride" and accept you were wrong, because like you I don't like the board and I haven't ever since King said "9 in a row isn't a finally sound thing to do".

You must laugh a lot then, cause your the biggest clown here now apologize for being a loonie or fuck off.