92 year old record to defend

KingKirk

how many games has it been? I can think of 4, 1992 when Davie Robertson got sent off early doors & Super scored, wettest night ever at the old Hampden, 1996 when Laudrup and Super scored again, 1998 when Albertz and Super once again ( he was no too bad in these games ehh) and last year

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

CELTIC will have to overcome an incredible 92-year jinx if they want to keep alive their Treble dream – they haven’t beaten Rangers in a Scottish Cup semi-final since 1925.

That's an incredible stat!!!!

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

CELTIC will have to overcome an incredible 92-year jinx if they want to keep alive their Treble dream – they haven’t beaten Rangers in a Scottish Cup semi-final since 1925.

Never seen the timmigrant club spelt like that, on here.

The last 4 years have seen us break loads of unwanted records and gift the Hivs their first cup final in 100 years .

My hopes are not to high we can keep this record and the Sheep one at Ibrox intact with these group of useless big game let down players 

Dundees first Dens park victory in a quarter of a century and first in 15 years. 

ICT first win in Inverness for 9 years.

old firm player first hat trick in 50 years. 

No doubt the first time in a long time Hearts have beat us twice at Tynecastle in a season. 

One of the biggest points deficits between the old firm ever. 

Potentially whitewashed in the league. 

The only ones we've got going for us is this and the Aberdeen home record. If they go then this season could possibly be the worst season in the top flight for decades. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

The last 4 years have seen us break loads of unwanted records and gift the Hivs their first cup final in 100 years .

My hopes are not to high we can keep this record and the Sheep one at Ibrox intact with these group of useless big game let down players 

This.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Dundees first Dens park victory in a quarter of a century and first in 15 years. 

No doubt the first time in a long time Hearts have beat us twice at Tynecastle in a season. 

The only ones we've got going for us is this and the Aberdeen home record. If they go then this season could possibly be the worst season in the top flight for decades. 

Been saying this for a few months that this will go down as the worse premier league season in our history considering the standard we are up against. We have to hope this group of players have one big almighty effort left in them for run in to the end of the season.....13 games left we live in hope.......WATP.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Good post mate .Ffs it's frightening how fucked up MW has made us 

After league cup semi .I predicted the scum would have us for 6 wins .I'm hoping this is not another legacy of his tenure .

3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

It's one of those stats that sounds better than it is. Old Firm SC semi finals are hardly an annual affair.

4 in 4/5 years would suggest their are odds flying against previous ones 

I never used to things draws were fixed .I do now for sure 

7 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

how many games has it been? I can think of 4, 1992 when Davie Robertson got sent off early doors & Super scored, wettest night ever at the old Hampden, 1996 when Laudrup and Super scored again, 1998 when Albertz and Super once again ( he was no too bad in these games ehh) and last year

We were kept apart in semis for decades until a bit of pressure changed that in 90s 

We won any we then played .It is just too much of a coincidence that we then get the scumbags in 4 semis in as many years 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Did Ian Ferguson the 80s one not score a hatrick against them 

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I would suggest that the only reason this has been mentioned is because they have their tails up ATM and are confident of "breaking another record" as another "big achievement" this season. In reality we very rarely meet in a semi final and the standard this year is the worse I have ever witnessed . But it keeps the deluded tarriers excited. Their obsession with these records are a sign that they are desperate to overtake us and replicate the damage we done to them in the 90s.....in reality tho the standard of competition and measure of achievement are worlds apart but the taigs don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. They have been foaming at the mouth about 10 in a row and trebles since 2012..... will make it all the more sweeter when we turn things around and get things back to the correct order. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

We were kept apart in semis for decades until a bit of pressure changed that in 90s 

We won any we then played .It is just too much of a coincidence that we then get the scumbags in 4 semis in as many years 

its 4 in two years, I'm just thankful we didn't get them in SFL3 or League One