Sorry - but am I missing something

Gaffer

It felt like a win so I've got no problem celebrating it as such.

If there's a downside it might that DK might think everything is now rosy and there's only minimum investment needed.

However that's a worry for another day. For now let's just enjoy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only disappointing part of yesterday is that we should have won it. However, considering most people, some of our fans included, expected a drubbing and we came there, played better than them at times and silenced their two key assets. Without Sinclair and 150 billion dembele dollars, they are not much better than most think. They had a banner yesterday which they struggled to put up ( which I found quite funny) about minding the gap, the point gap is big because our team has had no fight all season. Now we might have just got that back, it's maybe not as big as they think. Yesterday proved that. 

I would normally agree with you, were Rangers anything other than a win is unacceptable, no matter who we play in this country.  But I reckon you need to look at the circumstances in this one, 1-0 down with 2 minutes to go and we get the goal we 100% deserved. 

If we had scored that goal with 20/25 minutes to go then, aye I'd be on your side.  Although a small part of me does feel we should have won the game. 

Different spin on the same story:

we should have won, if we had taken our chances

for that I feel a bit miffed. But by fuck I'll take a draw at the piggery, with an under 20's coach and half of Scotland writing us off for a dooing of record breaking amounts, any day of the week. 

16 hours ago, Gaffer said:

Yes, they're miles ahead in the league, and are our bitter rivals. But we've came away today with a point - which means 2 points dropped. 

Now don't get me wrong, i went as mental when big Clint scored as anyone else, but, we still didn't get the job done. We played very well at times, and Waghorn should've finished both chances, but never.  

There are folk on here starting congratulatory threads, and posting on Twitter and Facebook about getting it up the taigs for stopping their run and us getting a point. 

No matter where we are, ahead or behind, we should not be celebrating a fucking draw.  That reeks of a small club mentality. 

One point is better than nae points, which is what every cunt had us down as getting during the build up.

We're the only team to take points off them at the Girodome this season, and we also ended their win streak.

So....

17309665_10158405704645051_5285186409690677167_n.jpg