Sorry - but am I missing something

Gaffer

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

There's nothing at all wrong with it.  I just still expected a win, as I always do. Just all seems like a lot of folk - as they're entitled to do - are celebrating it almost like a cup win.  

If you expected a win away to the taigs then you're a deluded twat

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

If you expected a win away to the taigs then you're a deluded twat

I always expect us to win, no matter where and when. 

You seem awfully angry we even got a point today.  Your wee record humped was it ?

I thought we would get pumped 4-0 today.  A draw is a very good result considering how shite we've been all season.  A draw away at your Old Firm rivals has always been a good result historically.

The result will mean fuck all in terms of the actual competition.  They won it many months ago.  Physiologically the performance might give us something extra for the semi-final a few weeks away which is good. 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Gaffer said:

You seem awfully angry we even got a point today.  Your wee record humped was it ?

lol get to fuck you tarrier bastard I'm not even close to angry, just can't stand when taigs like you come on here and start shit threads like this. Must have something to do with the traumatic childhood you had.

29 minutes ago, Smile said:

After the run of results against them and the way most thought the game would go the game felt like a win to me and I'm a moaning cunt.

this X 100  :whistle:

For a team with no manager, it was a sweet wee draw and should boost our confidence for the cup game.

8 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

lol get to fuck you tarrier bastard I'm not even close to angry, just can't stand when taigs like you come on here and start shit threads like this. Must have something to do with the traumatic childhood you had.

Aww your anger is fleeing out now.  Repressed memories above, was it. Jog on ya rhodent.

4 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I think that you're lying when you say you expect us to win every game and are just trying to prove that you are better than anyone else, if not then you are the only fan that I've spoken to in recent months that expect us to win every game, maybe you're confused with expecting to win with hoping to win, because anyone who honestly expects us to win every game this season is either deluded or a fool.

For christ's sake let us enjoy a brief moment joy in an otherwise horrible season.

Considering every so called neutral pundit, ex players, and even a Glasgow gangster was having a pop last week  just for shit and giggles, and pontificating over (hoping for) record scores, we had a current cellic player predicting scoring four - don't piss on everyone's chips at coming away with a creditable point. 

38 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Yes, they're miles ahead in the league, and are our bitter rivals. But we've came away today with a point - which means 2 points dropped. 

Now don't get me wrong, i went as mental when big Clint scored as anyone else, but, we still didn't get the job done. We played very well at times, and Waghorn should've finished both chances, but never.  

There are folk on here starting congratulatory threads, and posting on Twitter and Facebook about getting it up the taigs for stopping their run and us getting a point. 

No matter where we are, ahead or behind, we should not be celebrating a fucking draw.  That reeks of a small club mentality. 

Pipe down man we know we shouldn't celebrate a draw against the scum but after the season we have had and our the last score line when we went to the peado dome I think we are entitled to enjoy our late equaliser against the scum!

Just now, slimjim1690 said:

I think that you're lying when you say you expect us to win every game and are just trying to prove that you are better than anyone else, if not then you are the only fan that I've spoken to in recent months that expect us to win every game, maybe you're confused with expecting to win with hoping to win, because anyone who honestly expects us to win every game this season is either deluded or a fool.

For christ's sake let us enjoy a brief moment joy in an otherwise horrible season.

I was always brought up with high standards, through the 9IAR ERA where winning was almost a weekly occurrence. 

I'm far from better than anyone, but, no matter how bad we've been, im still, as you said probably more hoping. 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Aww your anger is fleeing out now.  Repressed memories above, was it. Jog on ya rhodent.

Dumb fenian bastard just copying exactly what I said, lol fuck off back to kerryfail ya mongo

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Seem to be trying too hard.

I'm not sure how the taigs that come on here seem to get more ridiculously obvious every time

Tbh that was a very decent result. Despite how much I despise them the taigs were on a decent run before hand only dropping points once all season. We played away from home with so much bloody negativity towards our club prior to kick off with an interm manager at the helm although he did fantastically well and I applaud him for stepping in. I am just going to enjoy it while it lasts ?

1 hour ago, Gaffer said:

Yes, they're miles ahead in the league, and are our bitter rivals. But we've came away today with a point - which means 2 points dropped. 

Now don't get me wrong, i went as mental when big Clint scored as anyone else, but, we still didn't get the job done. We played very well at times, and Waghorn should've finished both chances, but never.  

There are folk on here starting congratulatory threads, and posting on Twitter and Facebook about getting it up the taigs for stopping their run and us getting a point. 

No matter where we are, ahead or behind, we should not be celebrating a fucking draw.  That reeks of a small club mentality. 

Running just as fast as we can ...