Football Darts.

simon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Can anyone remember the competition that used to be held at half time where you had to kick a ball in to the boot of a car?

Aye think it was Audi? Had to smash a ball into the boot sat on the corner flag from the halfway line. impossible for any cunt never mind auld supporters who gave up 5s years ago :lol: 

I always think stuff like this looks easy or if I was picked to take part I would win it hands down. In reality though I would probably fuck it up, boot my own arse, fall over then be 7-10 days away recovering from an injury.

14 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Can anyone remember the competition that used to be held at half time where you had to kick a ball in to the boot of a car?

I liked that. And the crossbar challenge as well, some of the attempts were hilarious

Remember Mr Woo came to Ibrox? :lol: 

Mind the Tina Turner impersonator that played at half time once? I was a wean at the time and it was only a year or two ago that u realised it wasn't actually the real Tina :lol:

19 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Aye that was called "The near on impossibility for any cunt to get a ba' near the motor never mind in the fuckin boot challenge".

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:17 PM, simon said:

That was me making a cunt of myself at half time. Please slag away. 

You got it Simon, and more, I notice you have not been back on to defend your ball striking accuracy and silky skills.

3 hours ago, pcbear said:

You got it Simon, and more, I notice you have not been back on to defend your ball striking accuracy and silky skills.

No defending that performance. The balls were weird right enough, burst inside wrapped in velcro, I thought a wee tap and it would have traveled but did it fuck.