PRESS CONFERENCE | Joe Garner | 04 Apr 2017

15 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Think he's just chronically shy doing press work and interviews.

Doesn't talk too much shite or seem under pressure, I think he finds it a chore and would rather it wasn't part of his duties. Our press are a fuc*ing nightmare and always looking to trip you up so not many players would volunteer the job.

40 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just seen pedro's Presser also the guy looks as if he knows what he wants this summer... How long before he starts to have a go at the press cunts

Why the fu*k would our dumbass press allow Pedro to announce his team so early without questioning his motives in doing so, or if it will be a regular occurrence ?. Surely they should ask why he'd give opponents even the slightest advantage  ?. If he's telling us that the team picked itself and he shouldn't be accountable then that's putting himself before the club , If he's playing the Mourinho card to impress at the conference then that's equally bad . Can't for the life of me understand why he'd break the unwritten rule of naming your team an hour before kick off. Anyone who has no problem with this is disrespecting Kilmarnock for if he was to do likewise in the build up to the tim game he'd get crucified. 

43 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Garner always looks distracted when interviewed

With that knob head Raman doing the interviewing Cushy , I only seen contempt in his face .

This guy is not a bear . I do not care what other bear posts , " he is a Rangers fan "

He is definitely a piece of shite . Like that cunt they wheel out from Bbc. The cunt that does all the comedy sketches .

They are both the same in my eyes

2 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Why the fu*k would our dumbass press allow Pedro to announce his team so early without questioning his motives in doing so, or if it will be a regular occurrence ?. Surely they should ask why he'd give opponents even the slightest advantage  ?. If he's telling us that the team picked itself and he shouldn't be accountable then that's putting himself before the club , If he's playing the Mourinho card to impress at the conference then that's equally bad . Can't for the life of me understand why he break the unwritten rule of naming your team an hour before kick off. Anyone who has no problem with this is disrespecting Kilmarnock for if he was to do likewise in the build up to the tim game he'd get crucified. 

Could it be as simple as this is how it has been done in previous countries where he has worked, after all, he has only been in Scotland 3 weeks?  If that is the case then hopefully someone will put him straight. 

18 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Doesn't talk too much shite or seem under pressure, I think he finds it a chore and would rather it wasn't part of his duties. Our press are a fuc*ing nightmare and always looking to trip you up so not many players would volunteer the job.

Except when it's fawning over any beggars Manager . Different technique used there .

It's gushing , laughing , crawling at it's very best . Check one out one time

Before your dinner preferably

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

If Wallace is out of OF games . That is a massive blow . His form may not be great but he is massive in these games . His experience is vital .

I'm gutted hearing this now tbh

It's never good losing your captain, but Hodson has played better than Wallace in the games he's played against the taigs IMO.

I do think , Pedro is giving these hating vermin ,just a little too much information .

Things are good at this moment . The media fuckwits are trying to assess him . First chance they get . They will be going for his jugular .

He could be doing a little more of trying to bore the fuckers to death

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

It's never good losing your captain, but Hodson has played better than Wallace in the games he's played against the taigs IMO.

Different side though . Hodson was terrible at weekend . Doesn't fill me with confidence although it's still few weeks off

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Losing Wallace for the tarriers games doesn't bother me in the slightest. He's been ripped apart in just about every game against them.

Blessing in disguise for me, been torn apart most games. I fully expect an uber fan to say I should treat him with more respect, I'll treat him like a captain when he starts acting and playing like one on the pitch.

3 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Blessing in disguise for me, been torn apart most games. I fully expect an uber fan to say I should treat him with more respect, I'll treat him like a captain when he starts acting and playing like one on the pitch.

Spot on mate.

Plus this boy Beerman seems to be highly rated. Nothing to say he can't come in and make the position his own.

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Different side though . Hodson was terrible at weekend . Doesn't fill me with confidence although it's still few weeks off

He was terrible because he was ill.

He played well at the tattie dome and in the League Cup semi-final. 

24 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

You're standards are unfortunately TOO high for the level we're at just now, if you don't adjust them slightly then you're very likely going to have an anurism over the next few years ?.

This season is a write off anyway so not going to take too much from it apart from the fact some youth comes in tomorrow so we can see how they do. 

Joe looks excited in his interview, if that was Hateley, Coisty (when playing not managing, forgetting that) or Mo Jo they would be fucking well in there with answers.

Think the players have pretty much given up now as well, need the clean out to start but who the fuck do we get in free as we are getting sod all money?

31 minutes ago, Malvern said:

This season is a write off anyway so not going to take too much from it apart from the fact some youth comes in tomorrow so we can see how they do. 

Joe looks excited in his interview, if that was Hateley, Coisty (when playing not managing, forgetting that) or Mo Jo they would be fucking well in there with answers.

Think the players have pretty much given up now as well, need the clean out to start but who the fuck do we get in free as we are getting sod all money?

The club should be doing all it can to find a spine to win the title. The next Boumsong, Weir, Hemdani and Prso. No big fees needed, just quality identified and signed. The next Novo and Boyd, our very own Griffiths and Dembele. Affordable quality. 

25 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

The club should be doing all it can to find a spine to win the title. The next Boumsong, Weir, Hemdani and Prso. No big fees needed, just quality identified and signed. The next Novo and Boyd, our very own Griffiths and Dembele. Affordable quality. 

Would love to see it mate but I think you have as much chance of Dinky buying you a box of smarties.

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Losing Wallace for the tarriers games doesn't bother me in the slightest. He's been ripped apart in just about every game against them.

He's been awful against them. Constantly gets beat for pace and skill by Forrest who runs like a disabled swan