PRESS CONFERENCE | Joe Garner | 04 Apr 2017

37 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He's been awful against them. Constantly gets beat for pace and skill by Forrest who runs like a disabled swan

He's still the best player for that position though, he's better at going forward but just as shite in defence. We have a very poor squad, sadly he is actually one of the better players.

55 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

He's still the best player for that position though, he's better at going forward but just as shite in defence. We have a very poor squad, sadly he is actually one of the better players.

This for me we have a poor squad Wallace is about the best of them but not a great defender.

Good Luck to the young lads that come in.

17 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

He was terrible because he was ill.

He played well at the tattie dome and in the League Cup semi-final. 

Lee Wallace was horrendous in the league Cup semi final. Cost us the goal by getting beat so easily as he had been all game. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I agree.  I was talking about Hodson though.

So you where mate sorry ? I just remember raging at wallace all game so couldn't understand how you could think he played well. I need to learn to read haha

2 minutes ago, superally07 said:

So you where mate sorry ? I just remember raging at wallace all game so couldn't understand how you could think he played well. I need to learn to read haha

Wallace has certainly had a poor season.  His positional sense seems to have went so far south.