Greg Marshall New (Slo) official thread

Smile

13 hours ago, legalbeagle said:

I don't know why you have done the same thing that Courtyard Bear did, but to be clear, if i am talking to you then it is just you. Not 'all'. If I was suggesting that anyone was stupid it would be you, not all.

I am not particularly aware of any public statements issues regarding EH CIC, but if there are and they are wilful lies, then yeah. If circumstances have changed, then no. And if statements are knockabout, misinterpreted posts on an obscure forum on here, then no.

Generally speaking, having watched the way the Greg has carried himself with having to deal with some extremely hostile and rude individuals, I think he could be extremely good at this job.

Thank you.

There's been no change in circumstances, unless the EH agreement is back on the table, which was the original reason for the EH CIC being set up.

The paperwork has been posted on here regarding plans, etc. lodged with GCC. So that clarifies your first point.

Greg's posts on here, which are also there for your perusal, clearly state that the EH CIC has NOTHING to do with EH.

Hope this clarifies your above points.

For the record, I don't disagree with your last paragraph. However, the hostility and rudeness only crept into the thread as it unfolded what was really going on, and Greg's father didn't help.

I don't think anyone doubts Greg's ability to do the job, and that remains to be seen. 

Most people I've seen posting across a few different forums seem to be annoyed at the way it's been done.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

Ye seem tae think we're all stupid mate. 

You clearly insinuated I was a liar.

Here's a question for ye. If our new SLO is found to have been clearly lying to the Rangers support about EH CIC, amongst other things, do you think that would deem him unsuitable for such a post?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

It's just us mate, we are the only 2 pissed about what happened to RF and the lies Greg told. 

Never mind the fact that membership has  went from 14K in RF to 8K in 1872 and now around 4K paying members.

But aye it's just us, legalbeagle is a condescending muppet who believes he is far superior to the rest of us. ??

17 hours ago, legalbeagle said:

I don't know why you have done the same thing that Courtyard Bear did, but to be clear, if i am talking to you then it is just you. Not 'all'. If I was suggesting that anyone was stupid it would be you, not all.

I am not particularly aware of any public statements issues regarding EH CIC, but if there are and they are wilful lies, then yeah. If circumstances have changed, then no. And if statements are knockabout, misinterpreted posts on an obscure forum on here, then no.

Generally speaking, having watched the way the Greg has carried himself with having to deal with some extremely hostile and rude individuals, I think he could be extremely good at this job.

Utter pash.

The guy's a proven liar. An utter snake who couldn't do a straight answer if he fell over one. Now under the current regime that certainly qualifies him for the job and he'll fit right in in.

Maybe individuals were hostile and rude for being lied to by a smarmy supercilious twat trying to piss down their backs.

Give me an honest hostile rude individual before a lying supercillious twat any day of the week. Just another example of how values and standads have eroded under this regime with lying being the norm and we are all expected to bend over and you and your like are all that's wrong in giving credit to born fucking liars. 

18 hours ago, legalbeagle said:

Just my opinion and I had a lot of exchanges on it at the time. Circumstances have changed and rather than acknowledge that and say what was now happening, Greg's posts, in my opinion, ignored the original idea and started to talk only of the new plan (without any detail of course)

He cleverly only spoke about the present and to my mind never denied the original intention around EH but always pointed his answers back to what "it would now be"

Personally I don't think he "lied" per se, though it wasn't his best day on here by far. 

Still support him in this role though and from his interactions on here, reckon he can do well. Time will tell. :tu:

I think Craig Houston must have thought he was getting the Gig as he seems to be having a bit of a meltdown now, looks to me reading some stories he feels Greg sneaked in and cut his Grass.

I think he feel his online Presence has gone against him.

I see big Rab talking shite on ££.

He says I tell "people" he's my mate, yet he's never even met me.

Lies. Here's the real story.........

A friend of mine was working at the Louden (building a wall I think) and I said to him to tell big Rab thebooler was asking for him. I was winding my mate up! It worked, cos my mate got back to me saying he did it and big Rab said "I'd rather not talk about him".

That's a perfect example of him telling lies - it was ONE person!  ?

Oh aye, says he wishes I had money as he'd sue me. How does he know whit I've got?

3 hours ago, Smile said:

I think Craig Houston must have thought he was getting the Gig as he seems to be having a bit of a meltdown now, looks to me reading some stories he feels Greg sneaked in and cut his Grass.

I said on another thread mate that I think he feels let down by the club after all the work he's done, and KingCo ain't delivering on their (possible?) promises to see him okay.

He may have blown it for himself with some of his behaviour, and Greg's sat back, said nothing, and hey presto, the gigs his.

Greg was always going to get it over Craig, and tbh, I don't know why Craig was even interviewed other than to keep him onside.

6 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I said on another thread mate that I think he feels let down by the club after all the work he's done, and KingCo ain't delivering on their (possible?) promises to see him okay.

He may have blown it for himself with some of his behaviour, and Greg's sat back, said nothing, and hey presto, the gigs his.

Greg was always going to get it over Craig, and tbh, I don't know why Craig was even interviewed other than to keep him onside.

I think Houston will feel let down as you say by the board, he has maybe outlived his usefulness.

• 2 weeks later...

I see he's tweeted absolutely nothing so far. 

Surely should be giving ticket info? Information about the semi final last weekend nothing.

Another waste of time.

Can redeem himself if fans make it aware to him we want the full version of Simply the Best on Saturday 

6 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I see he's tweeted absolutely nothing so far. 

Surely should be giving ticket info? Information about the semi final last weekend nothing.

Another waste of time.

Can redeem himself if fans make it aware to him we want the full version of Simply the Best on Saturday 

Has the job started yet tho? I don't have much interest in him or the job won't change anything for me nor would i go running to him. 

3 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

As an interested observer can someone please tell me what CIC stands for as I have WhatsApped a couple of 'Gers mates and they can't figure it out too.

Community Interest Company

maybe

If you're talking to a burd it means cum in cunt.

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:16 PM, legalbeagle said:

Yes and many have watched the way he has carried himself and hostility comes from him being a total fucking snake. He couldn't spell "straight". Give me an obnoxious honest to goodness, up front straight talking bastard any day of the week and at least you know what you are dealing with, not some double talking smarmy fucker, who twists and lies as second nature.

Supposed to have started middle of the month. If he has started then its a bit like the Global Ambassador they appointed as in not a peep. Both their connections would put you off approaching them anyway. Easy jobs getting paid to follow Rangers.

On 13 April 2017 at 1:02 PM, Smile said:

Fucking big time. Whitney doesn't posses the guile of that fucking lying snake. Hopefully Whitney bears a grudge and the repercussions put both trough guzzlers out of business.

From some of the erse lickers in here you'd think the the mershmellows were some king of fucking royalty, not! Just another sparking example of backstabbing trough guzzlers relieving the gullible of their blue pound.

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yes and many have watched the way he has carried himself and hostility comes from him being a total fucking snake. He couldn't spell "straight". Give me an obnoxious honest to goodness, up front straight talking bastard any day of the week and at least you know what you are dealing with, not some double talking smarmy fucker, who twists and lies as second nature.

Looks like your IN the same frame of mind as Houston, fecked off because Greg got the job before you.:dance:

He will do a great job.

46 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Looks like your IN the same frame of mind as Houston, fecked off because Greg got the job before you.:dance:

He will do a great job.

I'm sure he will.

For himself.

For King and mini murray. 

For his father and their EH fan-milking scheme.

For the fans and the good of the club? I'm not so sure.

11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I'm sure he will.

For hiinself.

For King and mini murray. 

For his father and their EH fan-milking scheme.

For the fans and the good of the club? I'm not so sure.

Jeezo mate I was only having a game of tennis with BA.:dance:

I dont know the Guy other than being on here, never been IN the louden so will have to bow to your knowledge of the guy. I will say however he handles himself on here without resorting to swearing or putting anyone down when most of us would have and have done when getting IT tight from other posters.