Judge Pedro next week

Dan Deacon

11 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Answer my question.

What he must do, he cannot... as was blatantly obvious by my arguument in general...

Now answer my question. Why do you think he is capable of being our next clinical striker capable of winning us a title. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

He is in a no win situation as King will not be releasing funds that will be enough to challenge the scum. Not anywhere near it. The whole of Scotland know that and are laughing their cocks off at our gullibility.

We are winning nothing next season, nor the next, if indeed there is a next with that lying criminal cunt in charge.

If this board cant deliver the funding required what realistic alternative is there, your hero Mickey the robbing cunt who is guilty of raping the club?

6 hours ago, theclothmonster said:

No, he shouldn't be blamed for the squad he has at his disposal but he should be judged for the tactics and team selections he employs, especially when you send a team out to sit deep and not contest the ball against the tarriers.

Exactly this he needs a chance to get his own players but that does not cover up the Fact his tactics were woeful today.

He's still got the same players at his disposal next week. There are a few decent players in our squad, but by and large they aren't good enough. Pedro can't change that, especially not in one week. 

Do I expect to see him learn and make adjustments? Aye, but he's already shown he's willing to do that. That's not the issue. The issue is that too many of the players aren't good enough. 

He is now coming out with the players were too tense and he had to talk to them nicely before the game ffs, it's a old firm game, he said that they were not in the right frame of mind. This pedro is full of shite and the more he opens his gub makes us look like...well like the fools we are.

7 hours ago, kanjo said:

What he must do, he cannot... as was blatantly obvious by my arguument in general...

Now answer my question. Why do you think he is capable of being our next clinical striker capable of winning us a title. 

You still haven't answered it :lol: not once did I say he was that striker :lol: put the drink doon.

38 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

You still haven't answered it :lol: not once did I say he was that striker :lol: put the drink doon.

Seems someone has mistaken contradiction for an aftershave. 

Anyway, Answer my question ?

4 hours ago, danger ranger said:

He is now coming out with the players were too tense and he had to talk to them nicely before the game ffs, it's a old firm game, he said that they were not in the right frame of mind. This pedro is full of shite and the more he opens his gub makes us look like...well like the fools we are.

He have been better keeping that to himself after all it's his job to motivate them.

3 minutes ago, jimgers said:

Already looking forward to Saturday for our revenge.

I really hope we do as they will be turning up in full party mode, would be good to at least keep them quiet for a while and burst the unbeaten season. 

1 minute ago, jimgers said:

Already looking forward to Saturday for our revenge.

I've got a good feeling as well.  If Brown and Dembele out, Hill, Dodoo and McKay (on right) in, I think we have a good chance.  If Brown is ok to play after Thursday and we start with Waghorn, Garner and Halliday we will struggle again.

Any update on Hyndman?

I don't really want to make of it all. These players, this team, seems to play beautifully one week and are pathetic the next. I have no idea yet whether Caixhina is great or terrible because we are in transition and transition is messy. I think his game is too complex for this group of players at the moment. he clearly wanted to stand off them and defend as a unit and then use combinations in transitional moments. Not enough of the players understood how to do this when playing a better team, or are not capable of doing it. Beerman was totally overrun as was the entire midfield and at the moment Waghorn couldn't finish a wank. This team is caught between stools after having possession drilled into them they don't know what to do without it. I have a feeling caixhina will prove to be exceptionally good but he needs not just good players but players who understand him. Miller must stay. Dodoo looks like he can become a player. Garner needs service. The single most important addition we need is a foot on the ball midfield general with skill - Souness, Ferguson, Wilkins - choose the player, but that's who we need most.

It's obvious who is really to blame for this debacle - Jonatan Johansson

15 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

I've got a good feeling as well.  If Brown and Dembele out, Hill, Dodoo and McKay (on right) in, I think we have a good chance.  If Brown is ok to play after Thursday and we start with Waghorn, Garner and Halliday we will struggle again.

Any update on Hyndman?

Yesterday was abysmal, we can't play any worse. But we can play much better, any fear shown then that player needs dropped for the game, get at them, harry them, chase them down, take them game by the scruff of the neck and we'll beat them. They think they're Barcelona's B team, they're in for a shock.

17 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

But someone else said it, in the last match we played them we played far better. In Homanany game we finished the stronger, for periods of that match we dominated the play. We offered nothing at all today, and they wrapped the game up by the 80th minute. I can't remember a performance as bad as that ever, let alone in a cup semi final.

the last Cup Semi, we were even worse

9 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I don't really want to make of it all. These players, this team, seems to play beautifully one week and are pathetic the next.

Foderingham - Good shot stopper, shite distrubution.
Wilson - good in air, shite distribution, shit passing.
Missing Wallace at full back.
Halliday - not good enough at this level.
Waghorn - not good enough this season.
Garner - not good enough this season.
McKay - not consistent enough this season, ok in small spells.
Bates - not ready, not sure good enough at this level, time will tell.
Tav - not good enough this season, decent on attack, too many mistakes at the back.
Hill, Hyndman, Miller (when in position) have been good, Dodoo looked dangerous recently but can't get a start.

Thats my thoughts for what its worth.  Can only get better once sorted out.

6 minutes ago, jimgers said:

Yesterday was abysmal, we can't play any worse. But we can play much better, any fear shown then that player needs dropped for the game, get at them, harry them, chase them down, take them game by the scruff of the neck and we'll beat them. They think they're Barcelona's B team, they're in for a shock.

Agree.  Was getting texts at game yesterday from guys i travel to games with, who couldnt get a ticket, and independently 3 who were watching it on the tele said we looked scared.  When i watched it back on tele last night, it looked like that.