And so the usual recriminations begin.

Blue Avenger

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

You seem to be reading what you want to see in a reply rather than what is actually written.

You go on about King rimmers which is embarrassing patter when all I have read from me and others is King is a lying cunt etc,all the while willing to forget the much needed money being drained from the club from one sided and dodgy deals from Ashley a man that has a direct influence in the position we find ourselves in today.

Yet you are banging on about Lawell a cunt that has no direct influence or anything to do with our club.you are a very strange man and reading you're last post seem more a fan of SD than Rangers.

Sorry, but mer shite in your defence of the career criminal.

Try looking at the facts, the evidence. Then throw in the lies and the deceptions and the court appearences.

As for Liewell, he's doing a grand job for having no direct influence, so much so, from the postings in here you must be the only one who thinks he doest have influence over us. Broony did a grand job yesterday for his scum team, or didn't you notice he wasn't suspended?

You are a fan of king and not the club. As for SD, good or bad, there are legally binding contracts in place and if the career criminal had an issue, then he should have went to law. It appears you are neither an upholder of the law, nor integrity, nor values, nor professionalism and if you wish a career criminal to play poker with our very existence, then fill your boots, but it does not make you or him right and far from it.

Absolutely shameless.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The way this is playing out, there might just be no team. It is also not about backing anyone. It's about doing the right thing. If you have a large growth on your erse, you don't say i'll ignore that, as I'm backing my dick, as that growth just might be the one that kills you and it won't matter your dick, and that funnily enough it's dead along with you.

The Club is a whole and is only as strong as it's weakest part. At the moment, that is our board and sad to say our fans and another season of this, there won't be many and with finances as they are, we are headed down the same road, so we either drop the expectations or do something about this board.

We also have the problem of an incompetent, irresponsible, pot less for us board, whose leader is playing high stakes poker with our very existence in mainly the breach of contract action, but the concert oarty action could also inflict some major damag, so if this goes all bad and thecsigns are they will, where will your back the team cop out mentality be then, because there will be no team?

This is also not about knowing who the alternatives are, they very seldom are known. That's for shareholders to sort, as they own the club. This is about prompting change making our dissatisfaction known and moving them to shit or get of the pan. Getting them to do the right thing, by either providing the funding needed and the return of our values in good governance and business practice, which would mean the removal of king and several of the incompetent trough guzzlers. Either that, or they are simply hunted out of town, because no change will equal our demise and there will be no coming back from it next time around.

You can't ask people to force someone out, without a proposed alternative - see the Independence referendum for example. 

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sorry, but mer shite in your defence of the career criminal.

Try looking at the facts, the evidence. Then throw in the lies and the deceptions and the court appearences.

As for Liewell, he's doing a grand job for having no direct influence, so much so, from the postings in here you must be the only one who thinks he doest have influence over us. Broony did a grand job yesterday for his scum team, or didn't you notice he wasn't suspended?

You are a fan of king and not the club. As for SD, good or bad, there are legally binding contracts in place and if the career criminal had an issue, then he should have went to law. It appears you are neither an upholder of the law, nor integrity, nor values, nor professionalism and if you wish a career criminal to play poker with our very existence, then fill your boots, but it does not make you or him right and far from it.

Absolutely shameless.

I'm trying to make up my mind if you are either 15 years old or just not a very clever individual .anyway I've got a hangover and you're making it worse with the utter shite your spouting it's hurting my brain.

Please don't quote me I can't take anymore you've won the internet.

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

You can't ask people to force someone out, without a proposed alternative - see the Independence referendum for example. 

You obviously missed all the other posts on alternatives.

I am also not asking anyone to force anyone out. I am saying as to why a certain individual in particular be hunted and as to the consequences if he is not. I'm not leading any protest, boycott or campaign, just voicing my reasons as to why I will not be party to funding the career criminal any longer. An individual choice and it's for each individual to make their choice.

23 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You obviously missed all the other posts on alternatives.

I am also not asking anyone to force anyone out. I am saying as to why a certain individual in particular be hunted and as to the consequences if he is not. I'm not leading any protest, boycott or campaign, just voicing my reasons as to why I will not be party to funding the career criminal any longer. An individual choice and it's for each individual to make their choice.

What alternatives?

Uncle Mike renaming Ibrox the Sports direct.com arena.

Wish King would go so you don't have to wade through about 170 of these threads a day.

18 minutes ago, Rickshaw77 said:

What alternatives?

Uncle Mike renaming Ibrox the Sports direct.com arena.

Wish King would go so you don't have to wade through about 170 of these threads a day.

Firstly, ALL alternatives involve the removal of King as he is at the centre of all that is wrong and the main reason as to why we cannot get investment from any credible businessman. He is the controlling mind.

One is for T3B to remain, with the removal of other non value adding and incompetent board members, ie. Mini, Robertson, Gilligan and Blair and the transparent disengagement from C1872, Whitney, SOS, Graham and all other blazer chasers and trough guzzlers, including a public announcement in doing so in the case of '72.

Possibly a Park as the new Chairman, or an external candidate, along with the appointment of any additional required board members, possibly coming from the current institutional investors, who may indeed request it as a pre-requisite.

This may involve additional investment or not, buts most importantly, the message being sent to external potential investors that things have changed and good governance and transparency the watch words and no longer carrying the baggage of the toxic career criminal and his cohorts.

This is all open to EGM.

Another is for the current board to tender their resignations, out voting King, seeking new ownership, club up for sale. Again subject to EGM.

Another is restoring relationships with Ashley, with no Kingco involved of course. Owing to SFA rules he cannot increase shareholding and take ownership, unless Newcastle is ditched of course, but proceed on the basis of "equitable" loans and other suitably equitable business incentives, with his placemen installed to safeguard the risk to his business and investment.

There are many other options that can be explored if one puts one's mind to it.

Lastly if Ashley does sell Newcastle as the recently reported interested parties suggest, I would hazard to guess that we are a target and king will be toast, getting the offer he and this board they cannot refuse in terms of the breach of contract action and I doubt it will be pretty. All conjecture of course, as you can never second guess Ashley and that is why he is so successful.

The bottom line is that we need to restore our reputation, far less secure adequate funding. We are toxic, literally without a friend on the planet in the business sense. We firstly need to get our house in order, clearing out our toxic waste and restoring our integrity and values to the business community at large, far less the footballing world and be seen to be doing it in a coherent and transparent manner.

We need to engage leaders of integrity. Visionaries, who know how to tap into wealth creating streams and provide investors and sponsors alike, with the confidence that their reputation is secure in our hands and good value will be achieved towards mutual benefit and success. Like our team on the field of play, we are currently light years away from this and if change does not happen, there is only one inevitable end to it all and that equals no more us. 

You cannot drive a Rolls Royce far less a Lada, if you don't know how to drive and the consequence of doing so is a car crash and currently we are it!

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Firstly, ALL alternatives involve the removal of King as he is at the centre of all that is wrong and the main reason as to why we cannot get investment from any credible businessman. He is the controlling mind.

One is for T3B to remain, with the removal of other non value adding and incompetent board members, ie. Mini, Robertson, Gilligan and Blair and the transparent disengagement from C1872, Whitney, SOS, Graham and all other blazer chasers and trough guzzlers, including a public announcement in doing so in the case of '72.

Possibly a Park as the new Chairman, or an external candidate, along with the appointment of any additional required board members, possibly coming from the current institutional investors, who may indeed request it as a pre-requisite.

This may involve additional investment or not, buts most importantly, the message being sent to external potential investors that things have changed and good governance and transparency the watch words and no longer carrying the baggage of the toxic career criminal and his cohorts.

This is all open to EGM.

Another is for the current board to tender their resignations, out voting King, seeking new ownership, club up for sale. Again subject to EGM.

Another is restoring relationships with Ashley, with no Kingco involved of course. Owing to SFA rules he cannot increase shareholding and take ownership, unless Newcastle is ditched of course, but proceed on the basis of "equitable" loans and other suitably equitable business incentives, with his placemen installed to safeguard the risk to his business and investment.

There are many other options that can be explored if one puts one's mind to it.

Lastly if Ashley does sell Newcastle as the recently reported interested parties suggest, I would hazard to guess that we are a target and king will be toast, getting the offer he and this board they cannot refuse in terms of the breach of contract action and I doubt it will be pretty. All conjecture of course, as you can never second guess Ashley and that is why he is so successful.

The bottom line is that we need to restore our reputation, far less secure adequate funding. We are toxic, literally without a friend on the planet in the business sense. We firstly need to get our house in order, clearing out our toxic waste and restoring our integrity and values to the business community at large, far less the footballing world and be seen to be doing it in a coherent and transparent manner.

We need to engage leaders of integrity. Visionaries, who know how to tap into wealth creating streams and provide investors and sponsors alike, with the confidence that their reputation is secure in our hands and good value will be achieved towards mutual benefit and success. Like our team on the field of play, we are currently light years away from this and if change does not happen, there is only one inevitable end to it all and that equals no more us. 

You cannot drive a Rolls Royce far less a Lada, if you don't know how to drive and the consequence of doing so is a car crash and currently we are it!

Tell me something were you hiding in a cave when the Lambias/Ashley regime were last in charge?

Getting humped at home to Raith Rover in front of 17,000 fans with Kenny Mcdowall in charge that's your idea of a vast improvement is it?

5 minutes ago, Rickshaw77 said:

Tell me something were you hiding in a cave when the Lambias/Ashley regime were last in charge?

Getting humped at home to Raith Rover in front of 17,000 fans with Kenny Mcdowall in charge that's your idea of a vast improvement is it?

Who the fuck said it was a vast improvement. If we were listening to luddites like you the wheel would never have been invented. and we would still trying to work out how to make fire.

Different time, different circumstances and fuck all to do with Ashley. Try looking closer to home. Maybe a mirror might work. Now if you're going to do revisionism, try and be better at it ffs.

I am putting forward alternatives, not ruminating about the past. You are supposed to learn from the lessons of the past if you wish to survive, so we go out and install a career criminal guilty of corporate malfeasance. Now wasn't that a clever move?! Couldn't make up that particular bit of shite ffs!

We have not move forward either on the field of play nor off it and you don't need an MBA to work out that our business is unsustainable and we have incompetents running us and we are a again at risk of foreclosure thanks to king. The proof of the pudding is in the eating and King's in laced with toxin, but ffs, just you fill your boots with king shite and see how long we last.

22 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

One could say this humiliation was a long time coming.

However, I cannot level blame at any of the players as they are what they are. They were brought here, but sadly nowhere near fit for purpose to challenge the scum, nor even to win a trophy. They lack both the ability and the mental attitude to win anything, far less beat the scum.

I cannot level blame at our new manager, as he is only in the door, from an entirely different footballing culture, far less knowing the heritage and expectations of this club, in our fans. We know little of him nor know what he has got, but he was handed a squad not fit for purpose, despite what our mendacious Chairman says. This manager or any other are only a patsy for this board to deflect from blame as we inevitably go to a new season underfunded to make a challenge and more grim performances and results.

Today we witnessed our level from a scum team that taught us a football lesson. Not world beaters by any stretch, but more than good enough to take us apart with ease. They could easily have scored ten, if not forvsome poor finishing. They have quality, the organisation and the mentality that only quality players can bring to do it with ease. They have made an investment not to challenge us, but for Europe, with the knowledge that in doing so that we will never be at the races, with them, knowing our board and the quality of player we are lumbered with. I doubt they even give us much thought these days, because they certainly aint looking over their shoulders

To berate our players and our new manager, blaming them for this humiliation, is not addressing the real problem and is not justified under the circumstances we sadly find our club in.  We have known the physical and mental capabilities of this squad for over a year now and  anyone who expected that this squad could turn over the scum, far less challenge for a title or win a trophy are seriously deluded and detract from the real problem. Yes, that elephant in the room. The boardroom to be precise and first and foremost the convicted criminal who masqerades as a Chairman. Now with that mendacious character as our conscience we really don't need any fucking enemies.

For two years, after a deceptive takeover that seen share prices plummet, we have been fed nothing but a menu of lies and deception. Underinvestment whilst promises of jam tomorrow. Then subjected to more court actions than I care to mention and the latest of which, could actually put us out of business if we lose and and the damages awarded are of a magnitude this board cannot or will not pay. The signs are that we will lose based on the evidence from the first hearing, so let us hope that it is not terminal.  Our brand is toxic and we remain without a line of credit and we could even lose the one banking facilty that we have, again due to our Chairman on the concert part action that he has failed to implement. This criminal is seriously putting our future at risk and we pay him and this board for the privilage.

In two years, we are neither successful on the park or off it, all presided over by this board, who are complicit with king in this demise and ffs, please would any king rimming moron who should be utterly ashamed of themselves, for they facilitate and empower this criminal to play russian roulette with our future, refrain from blaming mash. He is not our Chairman nor on this board and gives not one fuck for us and he now has legitimate claim on our contract breach with his business, that could actually put us out of business thanks to our very own moron in charge!

I have never in my long life witnessed such mass apathy from our support in respect to this present day board. We bore witness and facilitated our personal crook to be Chairman, then allowed him to continually lie and deceive whilst knowing we were indeed getting it straight up the arse. 

As for those King acolytes, they love king more that this illustrious club and should hang their head in shame for what they shamelessly facilitated in bringing King to power and even today remain to support this criminal, but it is obvious they have no shame.

I do not recognise this club anymore. We have sacrificed our principles, our heritage, our values, our integrity, all for this scurelous and shameless board. They do need to go, otherwise there will be absolutely nothing left that we recognise. They cannot take away our personal values and integrity, but they are having a dammed good try.

Better we lay off the players and the manager. They are what they are. It is the elephant in the room that need hunted if we are ever to restore our crest and all that we hold true and cherish.

That's sort of calmed me down a bit. It's absolutely bang on.

17 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Who the fuck said it was a vast improvement. If we were listening to luddites like you the wheel would never have been invented. and we would still trying to work out how to make fire.

Different time, different circumstances and fuck all to do with Ashley. Try looking closer to home. Maybe a mirror might work. Now if you're going to do revisionism, try and be better at it ffs.

I am putting forward alternatives, not ruminating about the past. You are supposed to learn from the lessons of the past if you wish to survive, so we go out and install a career criminal guilty of corporate malfeasance. Now wasn't that a clever move?! Couldn't make up that particular bit of shite ffs!

We have not move forward either on the field of play nor off it and you don't need an MBA to work out that our business is unsustainable and we have incompetents running us and we are a again at risk of foreclosure thanks to king. The proof of the pudding is in the eating and King's in laced with toxin, but ffs, just you fill your boots with king shite and see how long we last.

Your so called alternative has already failed miserably at Rangers and to say that period had nothing to do with Ashley is laughable. Next you'll be telling us it's not his fault for sending Rangers 4 injured players on loan.

FYI Liambias was put on the boards of Rangers and Newcastle by Ashley and has been been employed by him at Sports direct. To say anything other than he was uncle mikes lapdog is again laughable.

On a side note has Ashley our 3rd biggest share holder at the minute ever been to a Rangers game in his life?

The guy could not give one flying fook about Rangers he's proved that over the last 5 years by doing nothing but taking money out.

33 minutes ago, Rickshaw77 said:

Your so called alternative has already failed miserably at Rangers and to say that period had nothing to do with Ashley is laughable. Next you'll be telling us it's not his fault for sending Rangers 4 injured players on loan.

FYI Liambias was put on the boards of Rangers and Newcastle by Ashley and has been been employed by him at Sports direct. To say anything other than he was uncle mikes lapdog is again laughable.

On a side note has Ashley our 3rd biggest share holder at the minute ever been to a Rangers game in his life?

The guy could not give one flying fook about Rangers he's proved that over the last 5 years by doing nothing but taking money out.

Ah so, masta, you need to have been to have gone to a Rangers game to be considered an alternative?  

He's a 9% shareholder. It's an investment, so why the fuck would that compel him or anyone else to go to games ffs?! We have a criminal Chairman who doesn't even go and one who also disrespected our 66. Sure he cares big time about us, not!

We were and remain highly toxic without a line of credit. What do want him to do? Here's my millions, now go and rip the erse out of it? His first obligation is to protect his business and his shareholders and not let toxic high risk businesses like ours go unchecked. We had little governance then and fuck all now.

You are just another shameless king acolyte who cannot see further than the end of your nose. 

Keep digging, as it's a great fucking example as to why we are in the fucking mess we are.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Ah so, masta, you need to have been to have gone to a Rangers game to be considered an alternative?  

He's a 9% shareholder. It's an investment, so why the fuck would that compel him or anyone else to go to games ffs?! We have a criminal Chairman who doesn't even go and one who also disrespected our 66. Sure he cares big time about us, not!

We were and remain highly toxic without a line of credit. What do want him to do? Here's my millions, now go and rip the erse out of it? His first obligation is to protect his business and his shareholders and not let toxic high risk businesses like ours go unchecked. We had little governance then and fuck all now.

You are just another shameless king acolyte who cannot see further than the end of your nose. 

Keep digging, as it's a great fucking example as to why we are in the fucking mess we are.

Derek Llambias has opened up the possibility of Kenny McDowall remaining in charge of Rangers beyond the end of the season.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2884498/Derek-Llambias-Kenny-McDowall-given-Rangers-job-permanent-basis.html#ixzz4fk8jtmDK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's the level of ambition you want for Rangers FFS have a word with yourself.

It's people like you that are the problem no matter how many times Ashley has f**ked the club over you still think the sun shines out of his backside.

As someone has already noted in this thread you seem to be a fan of Sports direct rather than Rangers

23 hours ago, Redsox1 said:

King has been just as bad as Ashley and if not worse as he was meant to be a Rangers fan.I want someone to come in who will actually invest.

King has made Ashley toxic to the club so there really wouldn't be a way back for him.King is toxic and has done far more damage than anyone before. Where do we go for now ? Kennedy ? and he's a hibee. We need leadership from the top.I despise the way he used certain fans to divide the support to get his own way. We need someone at the top who is Rangers class.Someone who will come in and buy the shares at the price they are at and not destroy us first to get them cheap.Someone who will just do it right.someone with standards.

King is toxic 'and has done far more damage than anyone before'????? Fuck me, i'm no fan of the guy but you are kidding, right?? And you got 3 likes ??? this place is fuckin bananas 

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

King is toxic 'and has done far more damage than anyone before'????? Fuck me, i'm no fan of the guy but you are kidding, right?? And you got 3 likes ??? this place is fuckin bananas 

Not as mental as the cretins in full denial mode.

But then perhaps I imagined Mr Mendacious latest brush with the legal system and their damning indictment of his attitude to honesty. A big pull for investors. 

24 minutes ago, Bertent said:

Not as mental as the cretins in full denial mode.

But then perhaps I imagined Mr Mendacious latest brush with the legal system and their damning indictment of his attitude to honesty. A big pull for investors. 

Dinky didn't do nuffin mista, it was some other kid wot dun it.

Im already having doubts about Caixinha, dont know why he started Waghorn, then he took Dodoo off when Waghorn clearly wasnt going to do anything.

I heard folk saying we played better than we did last week but I dont think we did, we let them run all over us, giving them too much space and no pressure and let them dictate play and nothing changed it, it was totally one sided, they fucking battered us. And nothing changed, I didnt get excited at a single point in the game because at no point did we look like we were trying.

Caixinha seems to be another one who talks a good game but doesnt show it on the pitch. 

The board have to back him in the Summer or there needs to be a huge show of disapproval from the support, theres no excuses, I dont think Caixinha is necessarily the one to take us forward but he needs to be backed financially as its the board who need to take the blame for another failure.

The board have had 6 people managing us so far and we are worse than we were a year ago. 

Im done with the board, even if they do back Pedro in the summer id still want them gone, theyre not fit for purpose. 

But im also pissed off with the manager, hes like a guy at a carnival shouting "step right up step right up" claiming hes going to show us something amazing and then once weve walked thru the curtain its a load of fucking nonsense. He should just keep his fucking mouth shut as ive had it with talkers. Giving it "im a fucking tough guy" in the papers then looking like a pansy as a manager getting totally humped off celtic

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Im already having doubts about Caixinha, dont know why he started Waghorn, then he took Dodoo off when Waghorn clearly wasnt going to do anything.

I heard folk saying we played better than we did last week but I dont think we did, we let them run all over us, giving them too much space and no pressure and let them dictate play and nothing changed it, it was totally one sided, they fucking battered us. And nothing changed, I didnt get excited at a single point in the game because at no point did we look like we were trying.

Caixinha seems to be another one who talks a good game but doesnt show it on the pitch. 

The board have to back him in the Summer or there needs to be a huge show of disapproval from the support, theres no excuses, I dont think Caixinha is necessarily the one to take us forward but he needs to be backed financially as its the board who need to take the blame for another failure.

The board have had 6 people managing us so far and we are worse than we were a year ago. 

Im done with the board, even if they do back Pedro in the summer id still want them gone, theyre not fit for purpose. 

But im also pissed off with the manager, hes like a guy at a carnival shouting "step right up step right up" claiming hes going to show us something amazing and then once weve walked thru the curtain its a load of fucking nonsense. He should just keep his fucking mouth shut as ive had it with talkers. Giving it "im a fucking tough guy" in the papers then looking like a pansy as a manager getting totally humped off celtic

FFS, I didn't realise it was six, but yes.

For PC the jury is still out for me. He is certainly different and that maybe part of the problem. I doubt we can afford anyone decent, but if we are going for the untried I would have preferred one of our won and I don't mean Ally, who I was actually agreeing with yesterday!.