And so the usual recriminations begin.

Blue Avenger

One could say this humiliation was a long time coming.

However, I cannot level blame at any of the players as they are what they are. They were brought here, but sadly nowhere near fit for purpose to challenge the scum, nor even to win a trophy. They lack both the ability and the mental attitude to win anything, far less beat the scum.

I cannot level blame at our new manager, as he is only in the door, from an entirely different footballing culture, far less knowing the heritage and expectations of this club, in our fans. We know little of him nor know what he has got, but he was handed a squad not fit for purpose, despite what our mendacious Chairman says. This manager or any other are only a patsy for this board to deflect from blame as we inevitably go to a new season underfunded to make a challenge and more grim performances and results.

Today we witnessed our level from a scum team that taught us a football lesson. Not world beaters by any stretch, but more than good enough to take us apart with ease. They could easily have scored ten, if not forvsome poor finishing. They have quality, the organisation and the mentality that only quality players can bring to do it with ease. They have made an investment not to challenge us, but for Europe, with the knowledge that in doing so that we will never be at the races, with them, knowing our board and the quality of player we are lumbered with. I doubt they even give us much thought these days, because they certainly aint looking over their shoulders

To berate our players and our new manager, blaming them for this humiliation, is not addressing the real problem and is not justified under the circumstances we sadly find our club in.  We have known the physical and mental capabilities of this squad for over a year now and  anyone who expected that this squad could turn over the scum, far less challenge for a title or win a trophy are seriously deluded and detract from the real problem. Yes, that elephant in the room. The boardroom to be precise and first and foremost the convicted criminal who masqerades as a Chairman. Now with that mendacious character as our conscience we really don't need any fucking enemies.

For two years, after a deceptive takeover that seen share prices plummet, we have been fed nothing but a menu of lies and deception. Underinvestment whilst promises of jam tomorrow. Then subjected to more court actions than I care to mention and the latest of which, could actually put us out of business if we lose and and the damages awarded are of a magnitude this board cannot or will not pay. The signs are that we will lose based on the evidence from the first hearing, so let us hope that it is not terminal.  Our brand is toxic and we remain without a line of credit and we could even lose the one banking facilty that we have, again due to our Chairman on the concert part action that he has failed to implement. This criminal is seriously putting our future at risk and we pay him and this board for the privilage.

In two years, we are neither successful on the park or off it, all presided over by this board, who are complicit with king in this demise and ffs, please would any king rimming moron who should be utterly ashamed of themselves, for they facilitate and empower this criminal to play russian roulette with our future, refrain from blaming mash. He is not our Chairman nor on this board and gives not one fuck for us and he now has legitimate claim on our contract breach with his business, that could actually put us out of business thanks to our very own moron in charge!

I have never in my long life witnessed such mass apathy from our support in respect to this present day board. We bore witness and facilitated our personal crook to be Chairman, then allowed him to continually lie and deceive whilst knowing we were indeed getting it straight up the arse. 

As for those King acolytes, they love king more that this illustrious club and should hang their head in shame for what they shamelessly facilitated in bringing King to power and even today remain to support this criminal, but it is obvious they have no shame.

I do not recognise this club anymore. We have sacrificed our principles, our heritage, our values, our integrity, all for this scurelous and shameless board. They do need to go, otherwise there will be absolutely nothing left that we recognise. They cannot take away our personal values and integrity, but they are having a dammed good try.

Better we lay off the players and the manager. They are what they are. It is the elephant in the room that need hunted if we are ever to restore our crest and all that we hold true and cherish.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I get the sentiment of your post

(1) our set up was wrong. Again. Scandalous after Sunday. No learning from experience. PC entirely to blame.

(2) the players lack ability but again there was no heart, fight, desire, dig. They shat it. That's not about being outplayed, that's about being weak. Players entirely to blame.

Right here right now it's important that we never forget the pain and embarrassment caused, and demand our Board invest you a level to ensure it never happens again and give us a competitive edge.

This Board must be held to account now, must deliver in the summer, or must be voted out for failing to deliver on promises and responsibilities.

I'm not holding my breath.

But , But who is out there who would invest in us.I'll say it again. Dave King is NOT a Rangers fan.This is a shameful time in Rangers history where we have let the likes of King wrestle power by totally shameful acts. When we are fans backing this conman what chance do we have.Yip go and buy your red and black scarf nonsense.Go and buy your lion brand nonsense.We need a united support buying red , white and blue Rangers items. King is toxic and is only holding us back.Paul Murray ? Just tell me what he does apart from coordinate his puppet fans ?

2 minutes ago, Redsox1 said:

But , But who is out there who would invest in us.I'll say it again. Dave King is NOT a Rangers fan.This is a shameful time in Rangers history where we have let the likes of King wrestle power by totally shameful acts. When we are fans backing this conman what chance do we have.Yip go and buy your red and black scarf nonsense.Go and buy your lion brand nonsense.We need a united support buying red , white and blue Rangers items. King is toxic and is only holding us back.Paul Murray ? Just tell me what he does apart from coordinate his puppet fans ?

Buying Rangers gear off fat Mike is the answer is it.fucking idiot.

27 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

One could say this humiliation was a long time coming.

However, I cannot level blame at any of the players as they are what they are. They were brought here, but sadly nowhere near fit for purpose to challenge the scum, nor even to win a trophy. They lack both the ability and the mental attitude to win anything, far less beat the scum.

I cannot level blame at our new manager, as he is only in the door, from an entirely different footballing culture, far less knowing the heritage and expectations of this club, in our fans. We know little of him nor know what he has got, but he was handed a squad not fit for purpose, despite what our mendacious Chairman says. This manager or any other are only a patsy for this board to deflect from blame as we inevitably go to a new season underfunded to make a challenge and more grim performances and results.

Today we witnessed our level from a scum team that taught us a football lesson. Not world beaters by any stretch, but more than good enough to take us apart with ease. They could easily have scored ten, if not forvsome poor finishing. They have quality, the organisation and the mentality that only quality players can bring to do it with ease. They have made an investment not to challenge us, but for Europe, with the knowledge that in doing so that we will never be at the races, with them, knowing our board and the quality of player we are lumbered with. I doubt they even give us much thought these days, because they certainly aint looking over their shoulders

To berate our players and our new manager, blaming them for this humiliation, is not addressing the real problem and is not justified under the circumstances we sadly find our club in.  We have known the physical and mental capabilities of this squad for over a year now and  anyone who expected that this squad could turn over the scum, far less challenge for a title or win a trophy are seriously deluded and detract from the real problem. Yes, that elephant in the room. The boardroom to be precise and first and foremost the convicted criminal who masqerades as a Chairman. Now with that mendacious character as our conscience we really don't need any fucking enemies.

For two years, after a deceptive takeover that seen share prices plummet, we have been fed nothing but a menu of lies and deception. Underinvestment whilst promises of jam tomorrow. Then subjected to more court actions than I care to mention and the latest of which, could actually put us out of business if we lose and and the damages awarded are of a magnitude this board cannot or will not pay. The signs are that we will lose based on the evidence from the first hearing, so let us hope that it is not terminal.  Our brand is toxic and we remain without a line of credit and we could even lose the one banking facilty that we have, again due to our Chairman on the concert part action that he has failed to implement. This criminal is seriously putting our future at risk and we pay him and this board for the privilage.

In two years, we are neither successful on the park or off it, all presided over by this board, who are complicit with king in this demise and ffs, please would any king rimming moron who should be utterly ashamed of themselves, for they facilitate and empower this criminal to play russian roulette with our future, refrain from blaming mash. He is not our Chairman nor on this board and gives not one fuck for us and he now has legitimate claim on our contract breach with his business, that could actually put us out of business thanks to our very own moron in charge!

I have never in my long life witnessed such mass apathy from our support in respect to this present day board. We bore witness and facilitated our personal crook to be Chairman, then allowed him to continually lie and deceive whilst knowing we were indeed getting it straight up the arse. 

As for those King acolytes, they love king more that this illustrious club and should hang their head in shame for what they shamelessly facilitated in bringing King to power and even today remain to support this criminal, but it is obvious they have no shame.

I do not recognise this club anymore. We have sacrificed our principles, our heritage, our values, our integrity, all for this scurelous and shameless board. They do need to go, otherwise there will be absolutely nothing left that we recognise. They cannot take away our personal values and integrity, but they are having a dammed good try.

Better we lay off the players and the manager. They are what they are. It is the elephant in the room that need hunted if we are ever to restore our crest and all that we hold true and cherish.

It's all your fault anyway!

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

Buying Rangers gear off fat Mike is the answer is it.fucking idiot.

buying lion brand certainly isn't. Fucking idiots like you are the one who put King in place.Hows that worked out ? Its worked out like you were told from the start.He's a liar and will do fuck all.

2 minutes ago, Redsox1 said:

buying lion brand certainly isn't. Fucking idiots like you are the one who put King in place.Hows that worked out ? Its worked out like you were told from the start.He's a liar and will do fuck all.

Fuck up ya bellend you have been wanking over  that fat fuck from day one even when he was ripping the fuck out of us with his money grabbing.

King is a lying cunt and needs moved along with you're never ending wank material big Mike.

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

Fuck up ya bellend you have been wanking over  that fat fuck from day one even when he was ripping the fuck out of us with his money grabbing.

King is a lying cunt and needs moved along with you're never ending wank material big Mike.

you fell out of love with King now ? who next for you ?

Just now, Redsox1 said:

you fell out of love with King now ? who next for you ?

I wanted King rather than you're wet dream in the boardroom but it was a choice between being hung or shot.

Unlike you all I want is the very best for Rangers and that means no King no Mike and no more cunts ripping us off whereas you still bang on about Ashley even though we all know what the fat cunt was up to.

Just now, jim beam said:

I wanted King rather than you're wet dream in the boardroom but it was a choice between being hung or shot.

Unlike you all I want is the very best for Rangers and that means no King no Mike and no more cunts ripping us off whereas you still bang on about Ashley even though we all know what the fat cunt was up to.

King has been just as bad as Ashley and if not worse as he was meant to be a Rangers fan.I want someone to come in who will actually invest.

King has made Ashley toxic to the club so there really wouldn't be a way back for him.King is toxic and has done far more damage than anyone before. Where do we go for now ? Kennedy ? and he's a hibee. We need leadership from the top.I despise the way he used certain fans to divide the support to get his own way. We need someone at the top who is Rangers class.Someone who will come in and buy the shares at the price they are at and not destroy us first to get them cheap.Someone who will just do it right.someone with standards.

The elephant in the room is a good way to put it.   It might even be a herd of elephants if the wider Board members are included.

As well as the quality and integrity of leadership, its money to be brought into the Club that, imo, matters.  Matters a lot I believe.  And there lies part of the problem as I see it.   Who would be credible replacements if the elephant(s) moved on?    Its one thing tearing down the walls, but a very different thing to build a different and better structure.    It sure would be good to have prospective buyers in the wings to replace King and the Board but if they are out there then they are well hidden in the long grass as far as I can see.  So I fear we are stuck with King and the others until something happens that produces an alternative that would be likely to put the Club and the Company in a better place financially, and in leadership terms.......and in terms of providing a transfer budget to make a vast improvement to the playing squad.

The other thing that might be a bit worrying about the elephants.   When elephants panic the grass tends to get trampled.    Put less obscurely, if King and the others decided to call in any on-demand loans or demand payment when the loan periods expire, and they rush away from the scene with their loans repaid,  what trampling takes place at that time.

3 minutes ago, Redsox1 said:

King has been just as bad as Ashley and if not worse as he was meant to be a Rangers fan.I want someone to come in who will actually invest.

King has made Ashley toxic to the club so there really wouldn't be a way back for him.King is toxic and has done far more damage than anyone before. Where do we go for now ? Kennedy ? and he's a hibee. We need leadership from the top.I despise the way he used certain fans to divide the support to get his own way. We need someone at the top who is Rangers class.Someone who will come in and buy the shares at the price they are at and not destroy us first to get them cheap.Someone who will just do it right.someone with standards.

At fucking last something I totally agree with you on,as I said I didn't want either one near our club but I preferred King over Ashley but as I said it's a choice between taking a bite out of two shit sandwiches.

All we all want is someone out there that has money to invest and no baggage.someone that will do the right thing always and put us back to were we belong.

2 minutes ago, jim beam said:

At fucking last something I totally agree with you on,as I said I didn't want either one near our club but I preferred King over Ashley but as I said it's a choice between taking a bite out of two shit sandwiches.

All we all want is someone out there that has money to invest and no baggage.someone that will do the right thing always and put us back to were we belong.

there has to be options.

Just now, Redsox1 said:

there has to be options.

I don't think that there is if I'm being honest with myself.why has not one person with money want to invest heavily or take over the reigns are they rebuffed by King or have they had a swatch of the books and current deals and thought fuck that?

Its really up to Dave and his board to finance the new manager. That means 15 million in my opinion. Now if Dave cant do it he can walk. Take his puppets with him and lets see where that leaves Blair, Houston, Wilson and their backers too.

In fact what is the latest utterance from Supporters Voice Ltd? Are they as quite as taigs when Big Jock Knew gets mentioned?

4 hours ago, Redsox1 said:

Well said.