And so the usual recriminations begin.

Blue Avenger

The King chat is so tedious. 

If there was a viable alternative then the fans would be in a position to encourage or enable change.

There simply is no one else at the moment, or on the horizon. 

I'll always back the team, not the regime. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

If there was a viable alternative then the fans would be in a position to encourage or enable change.

No one is intrested in buying/investing in Rangers right now if only it was as easy as just moving this board on then getting someone else with money to throw around in. 

Question? Where have all these so called big investors/Rangers zillionaires been over the last 5-6 years when the club has been kicked from pillar to post? 

Surly if they existed they would have stepped in long before now?

21 minutes ago, hemdale1873 said:

No one is intrested in buying/investing in Rangers right now if only it was as easy as just moving this board on then getting someone else with money to throw around in. 

Question? Where have all these so called big investors/Rangers zillionaires been over the last 5-6 years when the club has been kicked from pillar to post? 

Surly if they existed they would have stepped in long before now?

I'm having to convince myself to put in ST money due to how we are being run and I'm just a working man.

I'd sure as hell not be putting in millions of my hard earned cash if I was a millionaire. Not whilst King is in any way associated with us.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

In terms of the bigger picture and direction of focus I agree.

I'm just not willing to absolve these players of blame for two embarrassing and shameful performances. Nor PC for his stupidity in team selection last week end then inexplicable fucking up yesterday. It's not even about winning, it's about not capitulating without even a whimper.

The tactics and team selection of the manager and attitude of the players facilitated just this.

Not yet, still raging with the cunts.

But yes, the Board has to take a huge portion of the blame too and for any hope of recovery need to react well immediately or fuck off.

Yer a hard man! I know what your saying and and I can't disagree and there are some more others that are just major disappointments, but tbh, I am not raging at them. Don't think I've any left.

We repeatedly seen the self same attitude from players under MW and I was raging, but that rage has just turned into disgust in how I feel about the whole situation we find ourselves in. Did the MW culture knock the passion right out of them and or are they just all players of a type that just don't have the quality and attitude? Under MW it appeared all about possesion, same formation, same system at all costs. No change no matter who you played or how the oppo responded whether tactically or physically.  You watched the same movie week in week out and sometimes you thought we were in the wrong movie, so nothing new for me. Sometimes we won, sometimes lost. It just seems to be ingrained in them. I've resigned myself to conclude that they just don't posses the attributes either, technically, physically or mentally and MW had such a limited bunch it could actually only be the one way of playing as he saw it.

I firmly believe that if the scum had upped a gear in the cup game the result would have been the same as yesterday, the difference in quality and attitude is that great and if not for missing some sitters yesterday, they should have scored double figures. The just have much better quality, well drilled, with a winning attitude and even if we had the passion and four in midfield I feel  it would make little difference, as the gulf in class is so wide along with that win at all costs mentality they have, we were always on for a shredding.

In any business the culture and values of the organisation are engendered from above and when I look at our board and the example they set, you can then understand the mindset of the players and the managers and everyone who works for the club for that matter. They are only human and ultimimatey performance and behaviour will reflect the controlling mindset and the example of the leadership. They are only human. The Chairman is a convicted crim who leads by lying and deception and in creating division. We are constantly in the mhedia for all the wrong reasons. Demonised. Money is tight. They players work there and are not immune to this and they do know there is a gulf in class between us and them. They Also now know with a new manager in place whom they have probably never heard of,  that their gravy train is seriously under threat and will either be off or not major players in the near future, as they know they are limited in ability and under all those circumstances, they are hardly going to die for rhe cause. They will shut to fuck up, business as usual and take the money for as long as they are able, because they also know that after Rangers due to their limited ability, their current lifestyle comes to an end. 

I've witnessed this mind set at many failing companies and nothing changes until the leadership are removed and indeed along some of the troops who refuse to change, as in middle management. To move forward with a new ethos, creating a postive environment that engenders a winning mentality. That cannot be achieved with our current leadership for many different and very obvious reasons and none of them positive. They are the problem not the solution.

So whilst I agree that yes,  the players and manager do share in the blame, our problems run far deeper than the obvious and until that is changed, nothing changes. If you have money, players and managers are easily replaced. However a board clinging on to power are not.

Our problems have evolved over the last five years with successive incompetent leadership, here for all the wrong reasons, possesing neither the competence, integrity,  nor the values to take this club forward. This current leadership of so called Rangers men are the epitomy of that and rob us of much more than money, in ripping out the heart and soul of our club and are now for robbing us of our dignity and like the Dragons Den, I'm saying, I'm out, as I may be a ranter, but I am no one's fool and certainly not to be played like one by a career criminal with a mentality and agenda that would do taigs proud. I will not be part of a game as it now is with this board, that is rigged in lies and deception to rob ordinary fans of their hard earned.

This board are selling an illusion for personal gain, nothing more nothing less, that is now well clear. In spite of their rhetoric, their actions show that they neither share in our aspirations, nor speak an honest word and our heritage and values are strangers to them, so they will get not one penny more from me, as I refuse to have my erse stung by charletons any longer!

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

The way this is playing out, there might just be no team. It is also not about backing anyone. It's about doing the right thing. If you have a large growth on your erse, you don't say i'll ignore that, as I'm backing my dick, as that growth just might be the one that kills you and it won't matter your dick, and that funnily enough it's dead along with you.

The Club is a whole and is only as strong as it's weakest part. At the moment, that is our board and sad to say our fans and another season of this, there won't be many and with finances as they are, we are headed down the same road, so we either drop the expectations or do something about this board.

We also have the problem of an incompetent, irresponsible, pot less for us board, whose leader is playing high stakes poker with our very existence in mainly the breach of contract action, but the concert oarty action could also inflict some major damag, so if this goes all bad and thecsigns are they will, where will your back the team cop out mentality be then, because there will be no team?

This is also not about knowing who the alternatives are, they very seldom are known. That's for shareholders to sort, as they own the club. This is about prompting change making our dissatisfaction known and moving them to shit or get of the pan. Getting them to do the right thing, by either providing the funding needed and the return of our values in good governance and business practice, which would mean the removal of king and several of the incompetent trough guzzlers. Either that, or they are simply hunted out of town, because no change will equal our demise and there will be no coming back from it next time around.

17 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Great post totally agree 100% we are at risk of losing future ST holders and fans also which will have an impact in 5-10 years.

My 2 youngest (11) told me yesterday they will always be Rangers fans but they dont want to go back to Ibrox. 

They would rather play football/Xbox/bike riding with their pals. 

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Deflect Deflect two years in and we are being run into the ground not by Ashley but by this board of lying cunts. wake the fuck up.

I'm fully awake believe me,I know everybody that's responsible for the lack of funds for badly needed players no deflecting necessary.King and Ashley are both responsible don't try and say different.

17 hours ago, jim beam said:

I don't think that there is if I'm being honest with myself.why has not one person with money want to invest heavily or take over the reigns are they rebuffed by King or have they had a swatch of the books and current deals and thought fuck that?

I don't think anyone wants to get involved with King and when they have a look at the court cases hanging over us because of the way king has handled SD/Ashley we become untouchable. 

I honestly can't see a way back for us. ☹️☹️☹️

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

My 2 youngest (11) told me yesterday they will always be Rangers fans but they dont want to go back to Ibrox. 

I took my boy yesterday to his first game against them he has been going to Ibrox for the past four years and in that time has watched mostly nothing but shite yesterday after we got home he said something similar to me.

I couldn't really blame him for not wanting to go and do other things with his pals instead.

17 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Its really up to Dave and his board to finance the new manager. That means 15 million in my opinion. Now if Dave cant do it he can walk. Take his puppets with him and lets see where that leaves Blair, Houston, Wilson and their backers too.

In fact what is the latest utterance from Supporters Voice Ltd? Are they as quite as taigs when Big Jock Knew gets mentioned?

Blair was sitting in the directors box yesterday then we have Sloth with his tongue firmly wedged up King arse. 

You wont be hearing anything from 1872 anytime soon. 

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

I took my boy yesterday to his first game against them he has been going to Ibrox for the past four years and in that time has watched mostly nothing but shite yesterday after we got home he said something similar to me.

I couldn't really blame him for not wanting to go and do other things with his pals instead.

Fucking heartbreaking mate, my daughter had a tear in her eye telling me. 

The anger I feel towards all the cunts in blazers from Sir Minty to our currnet lot is up there with my hate for the mhanky cunts across the town. 

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hopefully they will change their minds CB after they get over yesterday but it is a real worry where this King led board are leading us.

What you explained above is also why I am against not buying tops etc it means less Rangers fans wearing our colours and as long as we are making some money from the sales it is nuts IMO. 

Then the way we have been dragged into court again is very concerning. 

We need £20m investment and god knows where that will come from ....i was right next to that shite yesterday and although I've lost my voice  they were right . They will get 10.in a row and we are shite ...i see no way out of this now and we're the worst PL  Rangers side in my lifetime .

2 minutes ago, jim beam said:

I'm fully awake believe me,I know everybody that's responsible for the lack of funds for badly needed players no deflecting necessary.King and Ashley are both responsible don't try and say different.

Absolute shite. With that attitude we'll be out of business before next season starts.

King is the Chairman, ekected on lies and deception and was instrumental in driving down the share price for personal gain. There"s not a credible businessman on the planet who would invest with him at the helm. It is his job to create wealth, far less with his broken promises. He has been in the job two years now and it's been abject failure. Lie after lie and can't even be bothered turning up for games, particularly with the scum, which leaves me to conclude, Liewell has him exactly where he wants him, tongue firmly lodged in his erse. Much like the king rimmers in our support. 

Ashley has no obligation to us other than fulfilling the terms of his contract. He gives not one fuck about us and wtf should he? He doesn't mention us, even in response to the concocted shite king spouts about him. He does his talking with action and that is king's downfall. King suffers from the taig trait in telling the lie often enough, well he is about to find out to his peril just how much those lies are going to cost him and I do hope it's fucking plenty. Just a pity we may end up the collateral damage. It's no wonder the lying cunt can't show his face.

King is nearly as shameless as his supporters, who should actually know fucking better.

Don't try and say different.

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Hopefully they will change their minds CB after they get over yesterday but it is a real worry where this King led board are leading us.

What you explained above is also why I am against not buying tops etc it means less Rangers fans wearing our colours and as long as we are making some money from the sales it is nuts IMO. 

Then the way we have been dragged into court again is very concerning. 

It will take a better team on the pitch. 

Fuck we had 2/3 guys about to start throwing punches at each other yesterday right in front us, now I've seen it all before but the look of fear in her eyes wasn't nice to see. 

5 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

We need £20m investment and god knows where that will come from ....i was right next to that shite yesterday and although I've lost my voice  they were right . They will get 10.in a row and we are shite ...i see no way out of this now and we're the worst PL  Rangers side in my lifetime .

It may have to be a case of short term pain for long term gain, but what I do know, you have to remove the cancer if you are to have any chance of survival. 

Yesterday's performance and result was pivotal to our future. It was laid bare for all to see, eyes wide open, as to exactly who, what and where we are at this juncture and is a direct reflection of our board. We witnessed a lack of passion, disorganisation, a lack of ability, incorrect decision making and downright imposters, all cheating their customers who pay their wages. We witnessed in our players what our board are. Can't help thinking this is no coincidence. Players can be easily changed, for better or worse matters little, but a board clinging on to power through lies and deception without a bye your leave, cannot.

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It will take a better team on the pitch. 

Fuck we had 2/3 guys about to start throwing punches at each other yesterday right in front us, now I've seen it all before but the look of fear in her eyes wasn't nice to see. 

It will take a better team mate, and your young girl and boy would have not enjoyed the result and any additional worry brought on buy fans frustrations would have been too much for them.

I said in another thread yesterday the guy next to me said at 2 nil, if it went to 3 he was going, and he did. At 4 I stood for about five minutes and also left, I have never done that before and never thought I would have. I just could not take it anymore. 

Something will have to be done but not sure what. 

56 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Its a shame. When your a kid you can take it quite personally when your team is bad, they might even be getting stick from tim kids at school or in the scheme. I feel sorry for the young fans these days who dont have the backing of the team and success to hit back with. 

What about fan ownership? Is that a real possibility? 

What the last few years has showed us is that we can't rely on one or two wealthy individuals to come in a 'save' us. 

I mean holding out for some millionaire with money to burn just isn't realistic in my opinion. 

It might be pie in the sky stuff but does anyone know of any models where this has been successful? 

3 hours ago, Smile said:

At least that way some money goes to the Club not buying anything gives the Club Zero like this board is currently doing. 

What if you put the whole 50 quid or more directly into the club and bypassed merchandise?

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

What if you put the whole 50 quid or more directly into the club and bypassed merchandise?

A good idea but still the Problem really is we have no visible presence as no one wears our strip, you see more kids with scum tops and foreign teams strips than ours.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Blair was sitting in the directors box yesterday then we have Sloth with his tongue firmly wedged up King arse. 

You wont be hearing anything from 1872 anytime soon. 

I dont expect to mate. Their silence just proves they are what we already knew.

This jam you speak of, is it part of my season ticket package? 

Agree with most people of this except what seems a slight dig at the manager saying he is not from the same football culture etc and doesn't know our history. I doubt there is anyone involved in European football who doesn't know a scoreline like that is completely unacceptable in this fixture. But it has happened before, and I imagine will happen again. 

The players have been brought in by a clueless manager but it would be wrong to deflect any blame from them. Yes they have maybe reached the limit of thier playing ability but there is no limit to dedication or heart. If I turned up at work every day and put in a half arsed shift I doubt the director wouldn't let me off and blame my boss for hiring me. 

The board have a lot to answer for but on a similar basis to the manager being to blame for the player's, the fans are to blame for this inept board. 

Another thread last night the op says he is long finished hoping a sugar daddy will come in with huge investment. Bill Ng, Bill Miller, Bob Sarver.... Dare I say Mike Ashley....... 

Now where's this Jam? 

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

How can watching the club take on debt ever be ignored after what happened to us last time. ?

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Absolute shite. With that attitude we'll be out of business before next season starts.

King is the Chairman, ekected on lies and deception and was instrumental in driving down the share price for personal gain. There"s not a credible businessman on the planet who would invest with him at the helm. It is his job to create wealth, far less with his broken promises. He has been in the job two years now and it's been abject failure. Lie after lie and can't even be bothered turning up for games, particularly with the scum, which leaves me to conclude, Liewell has him exactly where he wants him, tongue firmly lodged in his erse. Much like the king rimmers in our support. 

Ashley has no obligation to us other than fulfilling the terms of his contract. He gives not one fuck about us and wtf should he? He doesn't mention us, even in response to the concocted shite king spouts about him. He does his talking with action and that is king's downfall. King suffers from the taig trait in telling the lie often enough, well he is about to find out to his peril just how much those lies are going to cost him and I do hope it's fucking plenty. Just a pity we may end up the collateral damage. It's no wonder the lying cunt can't show his face.

King is nearly as shameless as his supporters, who should actually know fucking better.

Don't try and say different.

You seem to be reading what you want to see in a reply rather than what is actually written.

You go on about King rimmers which is embarrassing patter when all I have read from me and others is King is a lying cunt etc,all the while willing to forget the much needed money being drained from the club from one sided and dodgy deals from Ashley a man that has a direct influence in the position we find ourselves in today.

Yet you are banging on about Lawell a cunt that has no direct influence or anything to do with our club.you are a very strange man and reading you're last post seem more a fan of SD than Rangers.