Sons of Sloth. Jesus fucking wept!!!

Virtuoso

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK he's a cunt and another that's in the worst top 3 Rangers supporters like Graham but what he's said there is correct (unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious)

Who knows, it might be a start. Personally I've wanted people like him to actually be truthful and call out the board for a while. 

It could have been a lot more damning but it's a start.

Shameful, spineless, scandalous, inept performance today. This must rate as the worst Rangers display that I've witnessed in 60 years. Not one was fit to wear the jersey today. The manager MUST clear out these cowards at the end of the season and King and co had better find the cash for him to strengthen the team immediately or he can fuck off too.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

OK he's a cunt and another that's in the worst top 3 Rangers supporters like Graham but what he's said there is correct (unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious)

Who knows, it might be a start. Personally I've wanted people like him to actually be truthful and call out the board for a while. 

People like him? Who the fuck is he to call out the board? Hes partly responsible for this board being in power. The mans a fuckin cretin of the highest order. Unless its bullying guys buying merchandise and organising boycotts both to the detriment of the club it appears he does fuck all. Ah thats right, i forgot, walter smith thanks him for all his sterling service and john greig knows him....... "EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE SON" 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

what he said isn't the problem, it's the fact that he and his like are hugely responsible for the guys who are in the club in the first place, blazer chasing arseholes

1 minute ago, NixonRFC said:

what he said isn't the problem, it's the fact that he and his like are hugely responsible for the guys who are in the club in the first place, blazer chasing arseholes

I do get the irony mate.

But I'd rather hear that shower now criticised from every direction including guys like him. 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's got.to be mate

Ps

Met that bird from.down your way who used to go.on your bus. C?

She was on underground and asking for you 

18 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Exactly we needy to come together for the good of the club  and get rid of this board who cant:won't take us any further