• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

This is the top end of my expectations for this summer unfortunately

I think it might make me consider season ticket TBH.

We better be informed properly by this board.

That's a joke. We chased the other lot for the same 

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Houston is responsible for forcing the board change in and bullying the foolish in our support into backing kingco.

He should shut his stupid coke addict mouth and fuck off.

Getting King and co to come in and take the club off the Easdales and co was absolutely the right move. 

They've hit the roof now though, they're not capable of taking us forward. However who the fuck is going to come in and buy the club? Seriously? If the past 5 years has taught me anything its that we're living in fantasy world if we think theres someone out there with a wad of cash and the right intentions for Rangers. Scottish football is poisonous and we're untouchable.

Depressing. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

you fucjing kidden?

Nup.

Thats the figure from @NewcoTed on Twitter and that boy is usually bang on with board related stuff. 

They don't have the cash to challenge the tarriers. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I think it might make me consider season ticket TBH.

We better be informed properly by this board.

That's a joke. We chased the other lot for the same 

Already renewed mine canny see me going much if that's what we are getting in return.

Just now, PRW. said:

Getting King and co to come in and take the club off the Easdales and co was absolutely the right move. 

They've hit the roof now though, they're not capable of taking us forward. However who the fuck is going to come in and buy the club? Seriously? If the past 5 years has taught me anything its that we're living in fantasy world if we think theres someone out there with a wad of cash and the right intentions for Rangers. Scottish football is poisonous and we're untouchable.

Depressing. 

Things are worse now than under the previous regime not to say Ashley wouldn't have ripped more from the club but certainly things haven't went forward at all.

Just now, PRW. said:

Nup.

Thats the figure from @NewcoTed on Twitter and that boy is usually bang on with board related stuff. 

They don't have the cash to challenge the tarriers. 

Well I don't genuinely have 470 so this might make me cancel.

I might be pathetic but it's an amount I could be doing. with. 

I can't afford to spend that for.a pathetic amount to spent on our club. 

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

3 million investment and whatever is brought in from sales of Mckay/Garner and any others..

If this turns out to be correct then imo King and the Board are done, finished.  It may take time to remove them but they are done.  Riding into power on the horses of transparency and promise of multi-£m investment only to find that it was donkeys disguised as Rangers-men thoroughbreds.

Lets have some transparency from them like confirm / correct the rumour about transfer budget and add-ons from sales of players.   At least let ST holders have the full truth and nothing but the truth about just how much backing is to be given for rebuilding a team for next season.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Well I don't genuinely have 470 so this might make me cancel.

I might be pathetic but it's an amount I could be doing. with. 

I can't afford to spend that for.a pathetic amount to spent on our club. 

if those budgets are correct mate I'd keep your money in yer pocket tbh always buy half STor whatever later in the year.

sounds like glory hunting but its priorities

16 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Houston is responsible for forcing the board change in and bullying the foolish in our support into backing kingco.

He should shut his stupid coke addict mouth and fuck off.

You spelt cock wrong.