Positives from today.

Chineseboy

They didn't score more, 6 or 7 off them at home,  dunno if I'd ever recover

We are still the greatest suppoters in the world, we need no reminding that the odd wash is the way to go

A Rangers man/woman is a special person, the odd exception but 99% are good people 

These are hard times and today is a dark day in our illustrious history

The hate filled victims are no doubt celebrating in their normal way, praising terrorists, decrying the land that pays their benefits, bottling children, stabbing the odd "Orange Bastert" then shitting down the gallowgate atop car bonnets and buskers 

Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing.

I said elsewhere that I couldn't have given a fuck about today's score, but I didn't anticipate another DVD performance form them on our own fucking park. That hurt.

Yet again, Brown was allowed to swagger around the park, we even handed Griffiths a goal and Lustig - a raging tarrier - was able to waltz through our defence from right back and also get on the scoresheet.

We were 1-0 down in less than 10 minutes and before the 20 minutes mark, it was 2-0. It could have been 5-0 at half-time.

New manager, same shite. The novelty of Caixinha's arrival has well and truly worn-off and why exactly he wanted to shake the referee's hand as he headed down the tunnel at half-time, I'm not sure.

We had a fan run on the pitch to confront their players while their fans sang the Joe Garner song in absolute mockery. How we have got to this stage where that has happened is beyond me.

I didn't think I'd ever not celebrate a goal against them, but I didn't even unfold my arms or bat an eyelid for Miller's goal.

Rock bottom, for me.

Absolute fuck all positive from today that was a shambles and absolute embarrassment tajts becoming the norm for us these days.

Sick of watching imposters wearing the Royal blue.

No Fight,No passion just mediocrity from the first minute..a Celtic team who aren't very good but we make them look like world beaters..nah mate no positives for me sick to the pit of my stomach watching this current team.

1 hour ago, Rangers No Other said:

They didn't score more, 6 or 7 off them at home,  dunno if I'd ever recover

We are still the greatest suppoters in the world, we need no reminding that the odd wash is the way to go

A Rangers man/woman is a special person, the odd exception but 99% are good people 

These are hard times and today is a dark day in our illustrious history

The hate filled victims are no doubt celebrating in their normal way, praising terrorists, decrying the land that pays their benefits, bottling children, stabbing the odd "Orange Bastert" then shitting down the gallowgate atop car bonnets and buskers 

Nothing positive today and the best support doesn't wash either I'm afraid. I understand we are pish but still no excuses. I don't know if you noticed but we didn't get one song going the entire 2nd half, they outsang us at our home ground, same as at Hampden,  and the amount of people leaving early was embarrassing. Not a good day.

I thought last week was us at our lowest and that gave me something, that we couldn't get any lower and it would make the good times in the future even sweeter.   Today has sunk me. I went with hope that we would grind out some kind of result. We would maybe play defensive and get something to build on. What I witnessed was a clueless manager and a team with no ability and no heart.