Good ol' goal analysis

RFCRobertson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was the usual defensive errors and players out of position.  However what makes me livid is the reaction of the likes of windass and Holt who cannot be arsed running back. Rip the Jersey off these imposters.

52 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Aka salt in the wound needing to watch this again

And of course from your grade a analysts dougie

I hate watching this again but can certainly see the benefits from it as you get that caught up you forget who is actually doing what the manager is needing to show this to our workshy squad.

You actually see that racist prick thumbheid making fly gestures to the fan before he celebrates, he also done the same afterwards which was instrumental in the fan running on the pitch. Halliday got done by gesturing to us yet this cunt does what he wants in this shitty league 

Unfortunately my first viewing of the goals. 

I usually don't watch and would rather move on, although I am concerned about where we are at (so I watched it), I was hoping that the players had become lazy/ un motivated under warbarton and would improve with new manager. 

Abviously not.....

a defeat from them is never good, however I am glad we did not end the year with a 1-1 draw at the dump.......

This video highlights, the lack of effort, helplessness we have in the team. Thanks for posting OP (tin hat on, fire away). 

2 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Caixinha's went on about studying the opposition before games. Think he's taking his eye of the ball already. Maybe he should be focusing more on home truths before worrying about others...

When have we ever been too worried about the opposition. Maybe a few comments on corners & free kicks but our attitude was always let them worry about us. Think this apparent obsession with the opposition sems to be causing us more problems than we give them.

Schoolboy defending from defence and midfield. Shocking really when analysed, no intelligence and worst of all , effort.

Honestly i don't know how long we have to put up with Tav as a 'defender' , he CANNOT DEFEND !! ? A blind man could see that from his first few games. Nearly always posted missing in midfield leaving others exposed in behind. Time and time and time again. 

49 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Were you wanking to they goals btw? 

One of the goals deserve praise, the rest i couldn't care about at all and just further proves how bad a squad we have

26 minutes ago, OhW said:

How come our goal isn't in the video?

Was hoping it would because it was very nicely worked