RFCRobertson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

None deserves praise.

Speaking as a football fan. One of them does. As a Rangers fan. None of them.

I hate the taigs as much as the next user on here, but that doesn't mean we can't give them credit in the context of the game. They deserved to win on the basis that they wanted it more. 

We won't ever beat them so long as we have passionless players who are shitebags playing for our glorious club. 

They are killing this clubs legacy. 

5 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Aka salt in the wound needing to watch this again

And of course from your grade a analysts dougie

How about a video collection of celtic players suffering horrific injuries and we can analyse that instead of suffering this shite again. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He posted goal analysis of their goals, fucking stupid.

Dougie is responsible for said analysis.

I know who he is.. He simply posted an analysis of their goals. How is that stupid? Just highlights a few things that go wrong when we concede a goal... which tends to be down to our midfield being lazy. 

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I know who he is.. He simply posted an analysis of their goals. How is that stupid? Just highlights a few things that go wrong when we concede a goal... which tends to be down to our midfield being lazy. 

Robertson was stupid for posting it on here imo.

Watching some of the half hearted tackles from our defenders yesterday was utterly soul destroying. I know there were a lot of bears criticising the full blooded tackle by simunovic, but I wish to fuck we had a couple of defenders who could tackle like that tbh.

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Genuinely don't understand why anyone would post these goals again?

Seeing how poor we are isn't even an excuse. Why would you want to even consider watching them score 5 against us.

Some Rangers fan Dougie is even making the video.

Don't know if dougie is an actual gers fan but none the less analysis like this is important in narrowing down and having food evidence to back up "such n such is shite". 

Videos like this is integral to realise where problems are. There are chants about Halliday, Holt and windass meanwhile Hyndman is getting tons of praise yet they are responsible for a few lf the goals between Saturday and last sunday. 

It's grim viewing but to move forward its a must. Also get used to it, it'll be getting Brought up for a while. It was a dark day and it'll be forever ingrained in history. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Don't know if dougie is an actual gers fan but none the less analysis like this is important in narrowing down and having food evidence to back up "such n such is shite". 

Videos like this is integral to realise where problems are. There are chants about Halliday, Holt and windass meanwhile Hyndman is getting tons of praise yet they are responsible for a few lf the goals between Saturday and last sunday. 

It's grim viewing but to move forward its a must. Also get used to it, it'll be getting Brought up for a while. It was a dark day and it'll be forever ingrained in history. 

When was the last time you heard a chant for they three mate? 

Hyndman has not had one bit of praise for weeks.

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

He is a Rangers fan. The chants are shite I dunno why they're started for dreadful players.

I go every week I can make my own opinions. In what way is showing them humiliating us a must for moving forward?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

When was the last time you heard a chant for they three mate? 

Hyndman has not had one bit of praise for weeks.

Haliday has

Nanana andy haliday, jason holt and halliday ole ole ole and hooray hooray its andy halliday 

Holt has 

Gold and the one mentioned above

Windass has

Sing the sash

Not sung that often (for good reason )  but they've been around 

Hyndman is still getting a fair amount of praise on things like Twitter and Facebook. I've been getting called daft on them for saying he's getting stale now 

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

He is a Rangers fan. The chants are shite I dunno why they're started for dreadful players.

I go every week I can make my own opinions. In what way is showing them humiliating us a must for moving forward?

Never knew, fair due to him for making thst commitment. Thing is is their started before they've really proved themselves, waghorn and garner are in this category 

It's not about them scoring against us. Its about what the squad did wrong that let them score against us. Its the same for any opponent. 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Haliday has

Nanana andy haliday, jason holt and halliday ole ole ole and hooray hooray its andy halliday 

Holt has 

Gold and the one mentioned above

Windass has

Sing the sash

Not sung that often (for good reason )  but they've been around 

Hyndman is still getting a fair amount of praise on things like Twitter and Facebook. I've been getting called daft on them for saying he's getting stale now 

:lol: 

The Halliday one is basically done only when he scores now. The second one is good and not been sung for fucking ages, the other one was people on a night sang it.

Windass was basically because the tune was sung a lot in the summer.