Beerman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, piperpete said:

As you told me you do this and judge your popularity on likes, having 5 log INs and liking yourself doesnt count tbough .:tongue::dance:

When you get a like from D'Art, you know you've got somethng right and on the right path. Doubled my chest size the first time I got one. Chuffed to fuck. Doesn't mean to say I don't write plenty more that's shite mind you. Unlike mine, there are some great thinking, well balanced minds in here. Reformation Bear is another that springs to mind. I could hang on his every word. Great analytical mind with the prose and poetic license to match. TLM, Bears R us. The list goes on. If we had some honest men like them at thelm, we would be in a far better place.

Now, do you have a D'Art like or not. I will require evidence of course. If you don't you can fuck off and I will discuss with my six other brothers on the way forward, so I will be talking to you shortly.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Personally I believe this boy has potential and I don't need a fucking tin hat.

He made a few mistakes, but the abuse of him over it is absolutely ott and fucking disgraceful. We have hit a new low with this.

This boy was up against a scum team that are light years ahead of us and anyone who says otherwise are either totally deluded or fucking blind.

This boy plays in a team where all around him are absolute shite and couldn't make up a spine between them, far less in fucking ability.

If you want to vent your anger, then go try the crook king and this pathetic excuse of a board, not take it out on a young lad who is only in the team two fucking minutes. We are where we are because of them, not because of a 17 year old kid trying to make his way the game.

Utterly fucking shameless.

Great post mate.Agree I think he has potential and as for this pic goes for fuck sake get a life and stop trying to make things out of something that obviously isn't there.I do think most players  don't get it and don't give a fuck but  I don't class this young lad in that category.Unfortunately for him he has to start his first team career surrounded by 2nd rate no hopers.

I was out in Malta last week and watch the cup game in the Scotsman bar, there was about 10 of his family in to watch the game they were all so proud that the  young lad was playing for Rangers and were genuinely upset at the result I actually felt worst for them after the game than I did for myself.

6 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

I was out in Malta last week and watch the cup game in the Scotsman bar, there was about 10 of his family in to watch the game they were all so proud that the  young lad was playing for Rangers and were genuinely upset at the result I actually felt worst for them after the game than I did for myself.

Probably all Zebbug supporters as well. Staunch Maltese Bears, no doubt. 

2 hours ago, Jamesy1872 said:

No Mr Green that I know off 

If you worked for the council and on the roads department you would know who Mr Green was, a good bear from Prestonpans who has been working there for 35 years.

4 minutes ago, piperpete said:

If you worked for the council and on the roads department you would know who Mr Green was, a good bear from Prestonpans who has been working there for 35 years.

What council is he at

I'm at borders

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

When you get a like from D'Art, you know you've got somethng right and on the right path. Doubled my chest size the first time I got one. Chuffed to fuck. Doesn't mean to say I don't write plenty more that's shite mind you. Unlike mine, there are some great thinking, well balanced minds in here. Reformation Bear is another that springs to mind. I could hang on his every word. Great analytical mind with the prose and poetic license to match. TLM, Bears R us. The list goes on. If we had some honest men like them at thelm, we would be in a far better place.

Now, do you have a D'Art like or not. I will require evidence of course. If you don't you can fuck off and I will discuss with my six other brothers on the way forward, so I will be talking to you shortly.

3l honestly dont know IF They have liked anything I have said as I dont pay attention unlike yourself obviosly. I did notice you liked me one day and shot my street cred right out the window. I honestly believe you when you say that about your likes but when a dog has a shite 10,000 fly head for IT but IT doesnt mean IT tastes nice,:tongue:

1 hour ago, bettertogether said:

Unfortunately, he has the millstone of his birthplace around his neck if he wants to make the grade.

Dylan Kerr is the only other remotely known player from there that I can think of.

6 minutes ago, Jamesy1872 said:

What's his real name? Don't kno, ims the nickname 

What is it you do 

Aye unfortunately 

Your not from Port Seton mate as you would have known who Nanu IM a cop but had a scaffold business.

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

Your not from Port Seton mate as you would have known who Nanu IM a cop but had a scaffold business.

I live port Seton but don't go about port Seton 

I know someone who's first name is Andrew aged about 29 30 

If it's not him I've no idea

3 hours ago, JograBear said:

Young player makes a mistake really doesn't deserve a forum post tbh.

I'm sure deep down he is hurting and wanting to prove himself.

The Celtic fan has taken the piss out of him for a laugh, and the lad hasn't noticed. He's probably still getting used to people recognising him and hasn't smartened up to this sort of thing. Don't have any doubts about his desire to succeed with Rangers - he's been open about knowing Rangers are his second chance to make it at a big club, and doesn't seem to take that opportunity for granted. 

Can't say the same about some of his peers.