The rhodent rhag that is the rebel

My 2 cent:

Fuck the guy that made the gestures to Sinclair. He deserves everything he gets.

Fuck the Daily Record. They are dying a slow painful death, awful rag now resorting to clickbait online to generate ad revenue because their readership falls consistently by about 10% year on year. 

If I was a daily record journalist - and they are known to browse this forum looking for stories - I'd make sure my CV was bang up to date, your paper is going down the shitter and the end is nigh.

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That was exactly why I started doing this four years ago. The stuff I read daily was shite and I felt I could do better despite not having a bit of formal training in journalism or writing. Christ, I've not even got Higher English ffs. :lol: All boycotting does, imo, is send them further in the opposite direction with their pandering to a certain audience.

Thanks!

Good on you Dude........ but do you really think the record could go any further in the opposite direction

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Absolutely. They could go MUCH further.

I am not so sure they can, they don't even try to hide their hatred of Rangers, whilst doing everything they can to BUM up the great unwashed

5 hours ago, Inigo said:

Given the obvious similarity to the Diouf thing, it's strange that it hasn't been mentioned in any of the stories.

You're not allowed to draw parallels between incidents, apparently it's point-scoring...

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Agree mate on normal circumstances 

Cut me some slack as my message was only hating these cunts like vermin 

Phone the bastards today and got that 18carrot prick Ralston 

This bastard is no bluenose .I will not hear of anyone saying otherwise 

He is another Jackson and only interested in his "newspaper " 

Wasn't prepared to listen as I slagged of his republican filth tabloid .Wee bastard cut me off 

I enjoyed letting the little reptile know what good bears think of them nowadays .

many of us go to this rhag everyday which gives the bastards hits which generates money for them.

we detest doing it but do so because there's so few sources of information for Rangers related info. 

If there is a Bear on here with some time on their hands, who could start a daily rhebel sticky thread and keep it updated with all Rangers related info, which could be placed at the bottom of the Bears Den with all Rangers related articles, such a thread would prevent us giving them hits.

13 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Have they asked Mark Walters for a quote yet, as he was the victim of the worst display of racist abuse in the history of British football?

Given that also happened in an Old Firm game, surely the Record would want to refer to that and draw parallels between the incidents? 

I'm not holding my breath.

They don't seem to do fruit & veg.

Jesus. Unless you have an IQ well under 100 why would you read that newspaper? It's shit. I stopped reading it 20 years ago. What's mind numbing is there is a new thread started  on here regularly complaining about its headlines and coverage. With the usual comments about boycotting it. It's simple ... don't read it. If you rely on that rag for your news... there is no hope for you. I never give that publication  a second thought until someone starts a thread on here and reminds of it's pathetic existence. It's pure shite.  

19 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

No surprise that this scummy bunch of bastards use their technology to print on back page ,the Rangers fan on Sundays racist incident 

Seems they don't have this kind of material when it's the scum republican filth  doing these things over the last decade 

Any bear even taking money from them should hang their heads in utter shame 

Some of the players and ex-players scurry along to this Rebel Rag, the best of all so have some of the Board and still in situ

2 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Strange that the Daily Jacobite made no reference to this incident. 

celtic+graham+spiers+scotlands+shame+neil+lennon+green+brigade.jpg

I knew this guy, knew where he lived, he was nicked, jailed then released after a week, last I heard he moved away from Cambuslang. lots of folk knew it was him. What a dick

6 hours ago, Aroundthehorn said:

Jesus. Unless you have an IQ well under 100 why would you read that newspaper? It's shit. I stopped reading it 20 years ago. What's mind numbing is there is a new thread started  on here regularly complaining about its headlines and coverage. With the usual comments about boycotting it. It's simple ... don't read it. If you rely on that rag for your news... there is no hope for you. I never give that publication  a second thought until someone starts a thread on here and reminds of it's pathetic existence. It's pure shite.  

We all agree it's shite but that doesn't mean we should ignore what extent the bastards go to lie about us 

Todays front page .Where do they get this info and how obvious is it now 

Child abuse cover up  at Pedodome but not a fucking peep 

On 5/4/2017 at 6:49 AM, Bristoe1872 said:

Strange that the Daily Jacobite made no reference to this incident. 

celtic+graham+spiers+scotlands+shame+neil+lennon+green+brigade.jpg

Remember it well. The DR had a five day post-mortem of it. Interviewed Diouf on how it affected him. Asked Walter Smith his thoughts on it and printed how it'd taken football back to the dark ages. Let us know that his team mates had rallied round Diouf during his difficult time.

Oh no, wait. They didn't bother to do that that time.

On 03/05/2017 at 11:44 AM, Inigo said:

2 things.

First, the racist guy is a wank. Racist cunt and I hope he's proud of the negative PR that he's given the press on a plate.

Second, the DR is indeed a filthy propaganda rag these days. Day 4 of the racist thing splashed across their pages, each with a slightly different angle. They're basically trying to squeeze everything they can out of it to do the most harm they can. Today it's Sinclair giving it ' my teammates are helping me get through this difficult time'. :lol: Aye, nae bother.

It's so, so obvious with the DR. It's always full of bizarre wee stories trying to bum up the fhilth, as well as ones putting a downer on us. Does well to minimise any bad news stories for them as well.

Havent bought this rag since we won the league at the piggery in 1999 ..the reporting was scandalous , giving Rangers  equal blame for the shameful scenes that day . Mark Walters debut at the piggery was marred by the biggest show of racism by any support in Scotland and there was hardly a word said about it !