Getting slagged off for celebrating a last minute winner

Was at the game yesterday with my 8 year old boy and he hasn't stopped going on about the winner since yesterday and the celebrations at the end, he loved it. Yes crap performance but i was delighted and loved our reactions to the winner, couldn't care less who its against. its called passion! 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So if we had lost it wouldn't have been his fault either then. 

Did you not watch the game in any way? That performance was a disgrace. Tactics, personnel and lack of fight not to mention zonal marking again all of that is Pedro's fault.

We got lucky to win absolutely nothing to do with Pedro. I doubt if Wilson hadn't been hurt McKay would have even been brought on.

I wasn't on the pitch but I celebrated the goal the way I would any last minute winner. It was a dead rubber of a game but I like many others have spent a fortune following us away this season and it's mostly been disappointment with exception of afew good days. Not going to apologise for being happy when my team scores late on to win away anywhere. 

6 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Did you not watch the game in any way? That performance was a disgrace. Tactics, personnel and lack of fight not to mention zonal marking again all of that is Pedro's fault.

We got lucky to win absolutely nothing to do with Pedro. I doubt if Wilson hadn't been hurt McKay would have even been brought on.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and it's Monday morning after all. ??

25 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Never ran on the pitch to celebrate goals against much bigger clubs than that shite so fuck doing it against them.

Only celebrating goals when we're playing certain teams. What a great fan.

You must've been a barrel of laughs in the lower divisions. 

8 hours ago, WGOH said:

Who needs enemies when you've got cunts in our own support, slagging those off who celebrated the goal :lol: most probably sat on their fcking couches moaning. The frustration at the game was the most it's been for me following Rangers this season, and that was a sigh of relief as well as out and out joy. Boring bastards who don't celebrate a last minute goal, fucking hell you's are the cringey ones

Spot on.

55 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Spot on mate. 

You could just imagine them all getting ready to start having an angry wank while hammering away at the keyboard. 

Pathetic mate.

Strange breed of Rangers fan.

Doubt we would have celebrated like that if we had just scored our 7 th goal in 7-0 thrashing. 

There would be lots of polite clapping if folks would be bothered taking their hands out from under their arse. 

Every game is different each is emotionally charged in different ways. Spontaneous outpouring of climatic relief is always acceptable. Think of those scenes at the end like an orgasm if you may. 80 mins of frustration then finally the money shot. 

Doesn't matter who we were playing it would have happened anyhoo. 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Doubt we would have celebrated like that if we had just scored our 7 th goal in 7-0 thrashing. 

There would be lots of polite clapping if folks would be bothered taking their hands out from under their arse. 

Every game is different each is emotionally charged in different ways. Spontaneous outpouring of climatic relief is always acceptable. Think of those scenes at the end like an orgasm if you may. 80 mins of frustration then finally the money shot. 

Doesn't matter who we were playing it would have happened anyhoo. 

80 minutes before orgasm? Fuckin hell mate what's your secret? 

I think it was also to do with the thistle players time wasting and the thistle fans trying to slag us with singing we walked away and the JG song. This was firmly rammed down there throats by the Bears on 94 mins and at f.t. ????? 

9 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Fuck off. This is just us practicing for when 55 comes along. Loved seeing the fans enjoy themselves against yet another club who fucking hate us. 

It's about time we got on the field anyway every cunt else has done it!

I fear that when 55 eventually rolls along I'll be in a fucking old folks home, I'm only in my 50s just now.

2 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

80 minutes before orgasm? Fuckin hell mate what's your secret? 

20 mins dirty talk on the phone

10 mins taking off ma clothes

3 mins brushing teeth 

7 mins looking for sex equipment 

30 mins watching the neighbour with my new binoculars 

9 mins fending off the neighbours hubby

1 minute pulling the heed off it. 

Job done. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

20 mins dirty talk on the phone

10 mins taking off ma clothes

3 mins brushing teeth 

7 mins looking for sex equipment 

30 mins watching the neighbour with my new binoculars 

9 mins fending off the neighbours hubby

1 minute pulling the heed off it. 

Job done. 

:mutley:

I genuinely don't think there is any better feeling in a 90 minute game of football than a last minute winner.

So some guys spilt on to the trackside? We played shite and happened to turn it around in 10 minutes. I think you'd be pretty dull to be thinking when that Garner goal goes in "oh we've been shite this season, i'm no arsed".

It was a crazy 10 minutes that led to us winning the match which probably enhanced the jubilation by the 83/84 minutes of drizzling shit that proceded it!

I don't think by scoring that goal and celebrating people are denying that the win itself papers over the cracks, but fuck sake enjoy yourself a little when your team wins and wins a game that looked lost.

58 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Only celebrating goals when we're playing certain teams. What a great fan.

You must've been a barrel of laughs in the lower divisions. 

Except that's not what I said though, is it?

I said I've never ran in the pitch to celebrate a goal. Try reading before diving in next time.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Except that's not what I said though, is it?

I said I've never ran in the pitch to celebrate a goal. Try reading before diving in next time.

You're a boring shite and anyone who enjoyed that goal is tragic and pathetic. 

That what you were trying to say?

It's great to win a game with a goal in the final minute.

If we had scored two goals in the first ten minutes then played rubbish for eighty minutes but won two one then it wouldn't have been so exciting..

I enjoyed the goals and I enjoyed the win.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

You're a boring shite and anyone who enjoyed that goal is tragic and pathetic. 

That what you were trying to say?

No. I said running on to the pitch was a bit embarrassing and that trawling the Partick forum after we play them is tragic.

Again, try reading before diving in. It's not difficult.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

No. I said running on to the pitch was a bit embarrassing and that trawling the Partick forum after we play them is tragic.

Again, try reading before diving in. It's not difficult.

It wasn't embarrassing. We played shite and we nicked it in the last minute. I'd love to have seen you telling everyone how embarrassing it was if you were in those first few rows. 

The Partick forum thread is just a laugh at a forum which contains about 15 Yes voting hipsters who use the same patter as every other Rangers hater in the country.

Not difficult to understand is it?