StewGer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, GazzaNumber8 said:

We sit BF1 near the front and asked for something a bit further back and got an offer of CF4 row A! Thinking of waiting to see whats free after the season starts then asking for a move.

No much difference there then!!?

also got my 8 year old son his first once this morning, so I had to move. we got two in the sandy jardine corner. if any one is looking for two or more together you will only get it in club deck or broomloan.

Ā 

5 minutes ago, WTownsley said:

How do you do Zebra online mateĀ 

It came up towards the end after seat selection, option for cc payment or zebra rates option below it.Ā 

I tried zebra but got an error message, as far as I knew though there is an installment to season tickets without zebra?Ā 

2 minutes ago, WTownsley said:

Is that after entering the Security code and bank details?

If you are entering the screen I think you mean them I got that after choosing zebra option.Ā 

Tried calling also, no option to hold, just disconnected if you can't get through.Ā 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, David1211 said:

also got my 8 year old son his first once this morning, so I had to move. we got two in the sandy jardine corner. if any one is looking for two or more together you will only get it in club deck or broomloan.

Ā 

Nice one mateĀ 

1 minute ago, WTownsley said:

I think he's going on about the RFC 4 month plan but thats a fucking nightmare to set upĀ 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Cam1872 said:

It came up towards the end after seat selection, option for cc payment or zebra rates option below it.Ā 

I tried zebra but got an error message, as far as I knew though there is an installment to season tickets without zebra?Ā 

My mate got his in the last hour but paid full as he said it kept fucking up when he was trying pick the instalment options , prob just because it's so busy , usually goes through no botherĀ