This needs to stop

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because they are still in a position to buy their tops whereas we have ongoing issues . Also their presence was always going to be more noticeable this summer after their season they just had . We haven't lost a generation . Just like they never when we went through 9 in a row . We may have lost potential glory hunters and hangers on but they will always return when the good times do 

We're losing an entire generation of supporters due to the shite standard of Scottish football and how televised English football is. 

I can't understand how any real Rangers fan can have a child and allow the child to become a fucking taig, so I refuse to let myself believe it happens

24 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

@ palacerigg with the kids. My boy is the only one with a rangers strip on. Seen 5 wee boys with celtic tops on.

I fear we may have lost a generation 

I'm from cumbernauld and never go to palacerigg . Utter shit hole. Get your boy to do them 

I blame sons of struth our board and all the other boycotters. Cunts that haven't a clue and being dictated to by having people make decisions for them. I fail to see why ppl are surprised, the supporters don't buy strips but are shocked when we don't see anyone with them on????? Fuck off and get a life they cunts  hounding ppl buying the tops then complain when they don't see any?? Aye very good complete arsewipes and that's aw that about it 

38 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We're losing an entire generation of supporters due to the shite standard of Scottish football and how televised English football is. 

I can't understand how any real Rangers fan can have a child and allow the child to become a fucking taig, so I refuse to let myself believe it happens

I'd rather die than let my son be a taig.

He hates them and I'm fine with that 

13 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I blame sons of struth our board and all the other boycotters. Cunts that haven't a clue and being dictated to by having people make decisions for them. I fail to see why ppl are surprised, the supporters don't buy strips but are shocked when we don't see anyone with them on????? Fuck off and get a life they spastics hounding ppl buying the tops then complain when they don't see any?? Aye very good complete arsewipes and that's aw that about it 

I'm buying the next released top as it's went on too long. The official details of the retail deal should have been leaked if it's that bad ?

9 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

I go to football training with my boy every week at Broadwood, The most common tops are Real Madrid, Barcelona and Celtic, I hardly see A Rangers top on any of the kids.

Where abouts in cumbernauld are you from? 

11 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

I go to football training with my boy every week at Broadwood, The most common tops are Real Madrid, Barcelona and Celtic, I hardly see A Rangers top on any of the kids.

Those teams are all enjoying periods of success.  When we start winning things again we'll sell more jerseys.  Anyone who doubts this never lived through the period when we won the 9-IN-A-ROW.  It felt like Rangers fans outnumbered the mhanks 10 to 1.  When they started winning they were out in force again.  That's just the nature of things.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

You are one to worry about if you think commenting on Kids in football tops is creepy, why's it creepy.?

It's simple stop fucking about.buy your kids the tops and never mind what other kids are wearing ?

Our kids shouldn't be punished