TNS 'Friendly'

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Just read the match report and it seems like the usual suspects Waghorn and Windass that still cant figure out where the fucking net is ??

Waghorn had the chance to put the game to bed in the first five minutes. He missed chance after chance and you could see his head was fucked right away... frustration etc. I think that is basically the root to his problem.

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Waghorn had the chance to put the game to bed in the first five minutes. He missed chance after chance and you could see his head was fucked right away... frustration etc. I think that is basically the root to his problem.

Confidence player.

Friendly results mean the square root of fuck all- however I would expect to be beating some semi pro team from wales- if anything we as a pro club should always be fitter than semi pros which should lead to a win.  

Without seeing the match it's hard to draw any conclusion but I prefer to see us winning

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Confidence player.

Absolutely. If (when) he makes an arse of his first couple of chances he gets very, very wound up. He does it to himself. You could see Niko padding him on his back and encouraging him, which tells its own story. They all know it, and that puts even more pressure on him. He knows he has fucked it.

3 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Friendly results mean the square root of fuck all- however I would expect to be beating some semi pro team from wales- if anything we as a pro club should always be fitter than semi pros which should lead to a win.  

Without seeing the match it's hard to draw any conclusion but I prefer to see us winning

We didnt look unfit. We were the far better team and should have scored a number of goals. Miller fucked up for their goal as well. We played much better against TNS than we did Coleraine.

6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Absolutely. If (when) he makes an arse of his first couple of chances he gets very, very wound up. He does it to himself. You could see Niko padding him on his back and encouraging him, which tells its own story. They all know it, and that puts even more pressure on him. He knows he has fucked it.

One of those players that would flourish at a club with less expectation and pressure.

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

One of those players that would flourish at a club with less expectation and pressure.

He hasn't flourished at any club he's ever played for and we're the first club with big expectations he's been at, he's just a poor footballer.

7 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Exactly, lads no Rangers material where the expectation is high and right now is even higher because of the taigs going unchecked.

When he misses a clear cut chance, it's 49,000+ in the stadium groaning. And that's just for starters. They'll be millions watching as well

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Exactly, lads no Rangers material where the expectation is high and right now is even higher because of the taigs going unchecked.

When he misses a clear cut chance, it's 49,000+ in the stadium groaning. And that's just for starters. They'll be millions watching as well

He'd scored about 30 goals in his entire career before joining us, he's shit.

43 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Fuck knows what he thought her was doing. Had plenty of options.. schoolboy stuff.

Yep, i think he thought he was Pirlo in his head, unfortunately, he still has Miller's control.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

thats not a very good result. Waghorn or no Waghorn

Result wasnt good, no. We did, however, play much better than in the first match. We seemed to have more of a plan where the first game was a bit of a shambles. We will be much better once the other players join us, Im sure.

31 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Could RTV not of shown this in the UK for free as a sign of goodwill, and a promo for rtv?

I don't even know what you would get out having rtv as a UK resident, and ST holder.

This month you've got 2 full 90 minute closed door friendlys and 6 interviews with new players that nobody without an RTV subscription would of seen. (Unless ye rip it off Rangers)