AlCapone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Given our turnover we've committed a fairly significant sum on fees and wages, that's what we all wanted

people can't really expect our owners to spend their own personal money on the clubĀ 

just unrealisticĀ 

I expect our board to raise the finance that allowsĀ us to eh not only beatcyeams from Luxembourg but to win our leagueĀ 

4 minutes ago, SLCBear said:

The manager shouldn't survive the night. Absolute shambles!Ā 

The board shouldn't have trusted him with the money after last seasons mess!Ā 

i agree and get him to cut out these stupid statements like green boots etc Ā stop playing to the fans and get the team playing for the fans

10 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

We need to get rid before we go in to this season that was dreadful. I would evenĀ take jimmy calderwood toĀ try and come i and sort this mess out.Ā 

OrĀ Jimmy Nicol or any other manager that knows how to set up a Scottish team.

1 minute ago, AlCapone said:

Who appointed the manager? The current board don't have the finances to tempt SmithĀ 

Only last week everybody was celebrating the so called victory over a man who has the money and declared King as being brilliant and now what, we are back to square one with a useless moneylessĀ board and a dreamer of a manager.

The bottom line is without the finances we will go round in circles and just embarrass ourselvesĀ like tonight, embarrassment after embarrassment.

9 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

No the boards fault though they are doing there best to steer the strategic organisation in the right direction. Useless cuntsĀ 

Their most important appointments in their football business is the 1st team manager and they have appointed 3 duds on the bounce.Ā 

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

Their most important appointments in their football business is the 1st team manager and they have appointed 3 duds on the bounce.Ā 

Could u pass this post which I agree with on to blue72 as he might get the point. I don't know if I could describe how much I hate Dave king and that wee slimy specky shitebag Stewart Robertson fucking disgrace, when dk came out with the big megaphone last Thursday giving it all the shite I honestly didn't stand up and acknowledge the squinty eyed poof I really hate him and his wee bitch SRĀ 

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

Could u pass this post which I agree with on to blue72 as he might get the point. I don't know if I could describe how much I hate Dave king and that wee slimy specky shitebag Stewart Robertson fucking disgrace, when dk came out with the big megaphone last Thursday giving it all the shite I honestly didn't stand up and acknowledge the squinty eyed poof I really hate him and his wee bitch SRĀ 

Robertson is a nobody. He still thinks he's running Motherwell.Ā