Time

To bed in all new players

To see what a completely different midfield to the one yesterday will do

To have a proper look at what the game plan is after the season is a few games old

all this Pedro out shite,  is for now nonsense. Yes we were rank rotten but I will be giving it time and not jerking my knees at fuck all.  

Mon the Gers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.......waits for no man especially Pedro. I have said it before his tactics are what scares me mate and will be his downfall. I would nothing more than for him to be a success but I think that ship has sailed and would love to be proven wrong. 

The guy is fucking pish with a win ratio under 50% with previous clubs. I cannot be fucked still talking about him come December when we are 2nd or 3rd in the league.

There is no formation and this pish where people last year never understood his tactics....aye they did they where just utter pish Pedro,

Do us a favour and resign.

Theres no chance of the manager being sacked or anything drastic happening, the board have played their hand.

So we should just get on with it, I had no hopes for Europe butI didnt expect to be that embarrassed, lets just move on and focus on the league

Pedro should keep his mouth shut between now and the start of the season hes starting to piss me off already

Hes a nobody whos won nothing really, and talks likes hes Jose Mourinho, he should shut his big mouth as it does him no favours

When does it stop being a "knee jerk" reaction?

When we lose 5-1 to Celtic at home? Done that already.

When we lose a two decade long winning streak against Aberdeen? Fucked that too.

See when Hibs take 3 off us and Hearts do the same a week later, will it then be an apparopriate reaction?

Just now, RDFM said:

When does it stop being a "knee jerk" reaction?

When we lose 5-1 to Celtic at home? Done that already.

When we lose a two decade long winning streak against Aberdeen? Fucked that too.

See when Hibs take 3 off us and Hearts do the same a week later, will it then be an apparopriate reaction?

This is the point alot of us are making. This isnt about 1 or 2 games this about when he has arrived records have fallen under him we have our very own RD 

19 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

To have a proper look at what the game plan is after the season is a few games old

all this Pedro out shite,  is for now nonsense. Yes we were rank rotten but I will be giving it time and not jerking my knees at fuck all.  

Mon the Gers

That is all we can do.

4 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Fuck that man.

This tie shouldve been a foregone conclusion. Regardless of the fact we had a whole new team. We shouldve scored 5 or 6 at ibrox, and another 2 or 3 over there.

I have never believed that you can just throw a whole group of new players together and they click immediately.

Just now, Helicopter Sundae said:

I have never believed that you can just throw a whole group of new players together and they click immediately.

Against a team of part timers. And 3 weeks preperation is hardly throwing a team together is it?

23 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Mon the Gers

Time?  Aye his time is fucking up. 

1 minute ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Correct and throw in some language barriers and yup it's gonna take a bit of time. 

Folks want to win badly. We all are gagging for a glimpse of success something even a glimmer. 

I believe Dorrans, Alves and Pena will be our spine. They have yet to kick a ball for us. 

6 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Aye but the manager should also know this, he is a disaster and why we appointed him and gave him a 3 year contract is beyond me.  The board need to tell us who wanted him? Who appointed him? And who gave him a 3 year deal with non track record when a 12 month rolling contract would have been more than enough. 

Just now, M0NTY said:

Cause I don't have the time and I don't have the patience .What do you take me for? Why must I wait?

Especially when it can only get worse.

I repeat, can anyone stomach the thought of skanky fucking Hibs beating us in the 1st home game? Because, rest assured, it will happen with this bellend in charge.

9 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Taigs of no nation at the helm of our protestant club. It sickens me that we have one.  

With that said he doesnt look like going anywhere soon and does need time to prove he's not a smelly unwashed bastard. 

Go away

I understood the logic for getting Weir and Warburton in, with what they did in the Championship. However, I can't understand why we went for Pedro. I hope to be proved wrong but unless there's a dramatic change in the first two months of the season, I think Murty could be in the dugout again at the Girodome! 

That part time Luxembourg team had 7 new signings , if we need time to beat a team like that can forget it , totally unacceptable result ,I  said last season admit we've made a mistake appointing Pedro and sack him in may , never in a million years would I have let him stay as manager and bring in 7/8 Portuguese Mexicans and Columbian who the majority cant speak a word of English , it's just an utter shambles , the place the club was in we needed a bread and butter manager knows the British game make us hard to beat get the basics right , a tony pullis, Sam alladyce , Northern Ireland O'Neil  type manager not a Portuguese lad managing in the Quatar league , cunts clueless