Is this our Gaffers strongest starting XI?

31 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Tav for Hodson, Pena for Miller and Walker for Windass for me. 

Gets my vote. Miller on the bench as an impact sub.  Windass to hot and cold for me.  Hodson clearly just squad cover.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, theweebluenose said:

Sinclair what a player, fuck McCann, Cooper, Laudrup and the likes. We should all strive for a player of his ability and pedigree.

Right since you're ignoring the exact sentence that explained why I mentioned Sinclair over who you've just mentioned I'll catch you later. 

Just now, RDFM said:

The good old "I have nothing to say so here's a laughing face emoji", class. 

I wasn't going to bring up your past post but here we go ya tarrier loving mess.

Ibrox looks dreadful except for the Main Stand.

We sing far too much about Celtic and the plethora of Pedophile-related songs are unnecessary and over used.

If we had less songs about conflicts in Ireland and more songs about Rangers then our support and global brand would be much better and we'd be praised just as much if not more than Celtic's.

"Sinclairesque" :lol:

Just now, theweebluenose said:

I wasn't going to bring up your past post but here we go ya tarrier loving mess.

Ibrox looks dreadful except for the Main Stand.

We sing far too much about Celtic and the plethora of Pedophile-related songs are unnecessary and over used.

If we had less songs about conflicts in Ireland and more songs about Rangers then our support and global brand would be much better and we'd be praised just as much if not more than Celtic's.

"Sinclairesque" :lol:

Yeah I disagree with none of those statements except for the conflicts in Ireland one, it's a bit gay. 

Nice to see I'm a "tarrier loving mess" for wanting less songs about Celtic sung though :tu:

15 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Jesus someone's angry. I've got a few things to say about that but, I said Sinclairesque as I meant a PL standard winger that wasn't really doing the business for his side and we could a star man, I wouldn't have said Laudrupesque as we've got no chance of signing someone like that. Of course, that does make a taig loving wanker etc etc, have a nice night pal.

Fucking nonce

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

Yeah I disagree with none of those statements except for the conflicts in Ireland one, it's a bit gay. 

Nice to see I'm a "tarrier loving mess" for wanting less songs about Celtic sung though :tu:

The peado songs annoy then the most. Don't know why you'd want them stopped?

Jimmy saville he's one of your own in the semi absolutely ruined them.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Can we get back on topic, and talk about how rotten Kenny Miller is please? 

I'm fine with him as a third/fourth choice striker this season, but he cannot keep starting games. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

The peado songs annoy then the most. Don't know why you'd want them stopped?

Jimmy saville he's one of your own in the semi absolutely ruined them.

Just not a particularly big fan of songs about pedophiles being sung, indifferent about them being sung against them but at regular games it's very out of place and unnecessary.

3 minutes ago, RDFM said:

We can only dream of creating a global brand like Sellik with iconic stars like Scott Sinclair pulling on the Rangers jersey....

2 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

We can only dream of creating a global brand like Sellik with iconic stars like Scott Sinclair pulling on the Rangers jersey....

Big fan of your deliberately obtuse replies. 

52 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

With the start of the season only a week away, I think today Pedro fielded what he feels would be our strongest starting XI. 

We looked comfortable as a team, and PC didn't look to want to change it up too much during the match apart from making a defensive change near the end. I think most were happy with the squad selection, and hope the manager is going to opt for some consistency in our starting line-up - something we didn t get at all last season. 

With the exception of maybe Hodson, I think it might be there or there abouts. A couple of good partnerships and understanding going on. 

Wes

Hodson(?) Cardoso Alves Wallace 

Candeias Jack Dorrans Windass

Miller Herrera 

Swap miller for morelos. Obviously miller lost that sharpness and pace he used to have a whilst ago so he compensates for it by dropping in deep and trying to dictate play...similar to Rooney a little bit last season.

Also swap hodson for tav.

As a side point if alnwick is good I would make him our number 1. Never been a fan of foderingham tbh as he has terrible positioning. Yes he can pull off some great saves but for me he has let in too many goals which should have been easy saves if was in a better position. 

We have a great squad and I think we have a great chance to win the league this season 

Just now, RDFM said:

Big fan of your deliberately obtuse replies. 

What's obtuse about that?

By your mongo comprehension we should strive to gain a bigger support than our rival by singing less songs about the Political and Religious situation in Ireland by taking the example of a support whose whole identity is based on their Political and Religious identity.

Did you take any notice of what that mob where up to yesterday? Nah probably not, more than likely too excited by that inbred cunts MacGregors hatrick.

Just now, theweebluenose said:

What's obtuse about that?

By your mongo comprehension we should strive to gain a bigger support than our rival by singing less songs about the Political and Religious situation in Ireland by taking the example of a support whose whole identity is based on their Political and Religious identity.

Did you take any notice of what that mob where up to yesterday? Nah probably not, more than likely too excited by that inbred cunts MacGregors hatrick.

Was more referring to the Sinclair aspect but you've got the other part wrong aswell. At no point did I say we should strive to be Celtic or like Celtic in any way, in fact I say we should avoid what a large part of their song book is about in order to become an even bigger and more favourablely looked on club worldwide, I merely used Celtic as a measuring stick as they are similar club to us size and location wise.

And yes I did notice that they got their collective cunts kicked in.

1 hour ago, 55Bear said:

With the start of the season only a week away, I think today Pedro fielded what he feels would be our strongest starting XI. 

We looked comfortable as a team, and PC didn't look to want to change it up too much during the match apart from making a defensive change near the end. I think most were happy with the squad selection, and hope the manager is going to opt for some consistency in our starting line-up - something we didn t get at all last season. 

With the exception of maybe Hodson, I think it might be there or there abouts. A couple of good partnerships and understanding going on. 

Wes

Hodson(?) Cardoso Alves Wallace 

Candeias Jack Dorrans Windass

Miller Herrera 

That team + Tav, potentially Pena, once we see what he's about

This place is bonkers ?? its either total disaster or world beating depending on the latest result.

For what it's worth we are improving, especially defensively, which was paramount. We need more 'magic' up front (is Walker good enough to be THAT player - not convinced) - it's very difficult but we need a top quality no.9 and 10. That's real money, i know but without those proper players i still think we will fall well short. That said we are now good enough to be a clear second right now. 

4 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Was more referring to the Sinclair aspect but you've got the other part wrong aswell. At no point did I say we should strive to be Celtic or like Celtic in any way, in fact I say we should avoid what a large part of their song book is about in order to become an even bigger and more favourablely looked on club worldwide, I merely used Celtic as a measuring stick as they are similar club to us size and location wise.

And yes I did notice that they got their collective cunts kicked in.

Backtraciking like fuck there :lol:

You said nothing at all about avoiding their song book, don't start revising your posts.

Face it your either a Taig or a cunt so down on himself he's constantly seeking approval from Taigs, good luck with that pal.

1 minute ago, theweebluenose said:

Backtraciking like fuck there :lol:

You said nothing at all about avoiding their song book, don't start revising your posts.

Face it your either a Taig or a cunt so down on himself he's constantly seeking approval from Taigs, good luck with that pal.

I haven't backtracked whatsoever, you were just wrong, no amount of laughing emojis is going to change that sadly.

Also, since I said, verbatim, that we should stop signing about politics in Ireland and you then go on to say that is at a fundemental level their songbook, doesn't that mean I did say to avoid their songbook? 

So no, I'm not a taig nor am I down and volleying insults at people calling them Celtic fans isn't a great retort. 

26 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Just not a particularly big fan of songs about pedophiles being sung, indifferent about them being sung against them but at regular games it's very out of place and unnecessary.

Ignore him mate. Hate seeing bears accuse our own of being celtic fans. Soke folk are way too paranoid..."you have a different opinion than me so you must be a celtic fan". Fuck that

Just now, RDFM said:

I haven't backtracked whatsoever, you were just wrong, no amount of laughing emojis is going to change that sadly.

Also, since I said, verbatim, that we should stop signing about politics in Ireland and you then go on to say that is at a fundemental level their songbook, doesn't that mean I did say to avoid their songbook? 

So no, I'm not a taig nor am I down and volleying insults at people calling them Celtic fans isn't a great retort. 

How can we gain a larger and more respected support than the might Glasgow Celtic then? You claimed if we stopped singing songs about issues that are integral to our Clubs identity and the identity of many people within the West of Scotland and Northern Ireland then we would gain a bigger and more praised support than Celtic a club who are sing loud and proud about their religious and political identity.

I only use emoji's as words can't express what an embarrassment some of your posts are.