Is this our Gaffers strongest starting XI?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, theweebluenose said:

How can we gain a larger and more respected support than the might Glasgow Celtic then? You claimed if we stopped singing songs about issues that are integral to our Clubs identity and the identity of many people within the West of Scotland and Northern Ireland then we would gain a bigger and more praised support than Celtic a club who are sing loud and proud about their religious and political identity.

I only use emoji's as words can't express what an embarrassment some of your posts are.

You're absolutely different class at changing the subject when you've been shown up bet so well in for that.

Songs about Bobby Sands and the like aren't and have never been integral to the identity of Rangers, frankly I don't care about what Celtic sing and what their identity are so I really don't care if they continue their republican bile because it will hold them back on a global stage. I don't want Rangers to be held back by a Holy War that happened hundreds of years ago or a terrorist group revolting against the government half a century ago.

And before you accuse me of disliking Loyalism or Unionism and saying they aren't part of the clubs and the supports identity just stop.

Just now, RDFM said:

You're absolutely different class at changing the subject when you've been shown up bet so well in for that.

Songs about Bobby Sands and the like aren't and have never been integral to the identity of Rangers, frankly I don't care about what Celtic sing and what their identity are so I really don't care if they continue their republican bile because it will hold them back on a global stage. I don't want Rangers to be held back by a Holy War that happened hundreds of years ago or a terrorist group revolting against the government half a century ago.

And before you accuse me of disliking Loyalism or Unionism and saying they aren't part of the clubs and the supports identity just stop.

Ditto.

Your post I have quoted highlights that we could gain the praise the Celtic fans get or surpass it be avoiding songs about Ireland.

Whilst the fans who gain so much acclaim sing continuously about the troubles in Ireland.

Can you not see how you are waffling absolute shite?

Oh and Loyalism, Unionsim and Orangeism have been a big part of the identity of Rangers since the early 1900's, to deny it is to lie.

4 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Ditto.

Your post I have quoted highlights that we could gain the praise the Celtic fans get or surpass it be avoiding songs about Ireland.

Whilst the fans who gain so much acclaim sing continuously about the troubles in Ireland.

Can you not see how you are waffling absolute shite?

Oh and Loyalism, Unionsim and Orangeism have been a big part of the identity of Rangers since the early 1900's, to deny it is to lie.

I'm not saying the garner the huge respect, I've said we could eclipse them of we wrapped all the Irish stuff or at the very least kept it to a minimum. I've also literally already said I only used them as a comparison because they are similar to us in size and on location.

For your last point it's the exact thing I was saying so I wasn't denying anything.

1 hour ago, 55Bear said:

With the start of the season only a week away, I think today Pedro fielded what he feels would be our strongest starting XI. 

We looked comfortable as a team, and PC didn't look to want to change it up too much during the match apart from making a defensive change near the end. I think most were happy with the squad selection, and hope the manager is going to opt for some consistency in our starting line-up - something we didn t get at all last season. 

With the exception of maybe Hodson, I think it might be there or there abouts. A couple of good partnerships and understanding going on. 

Wes

Hodson(?) Cardoso Alves Wallace 

Candeias Jack Dorrans Windass

Miller Herrera 

Fucking hope not mate .Windass is powderpuff and hopefully will be punted soon enough 

Just now, RDFM said:

I'm not saying the garner the huge respect, I've said we could eclipse them of we wrapped all the Irish stuff or at the very least kept it to a minimum. I've also literally already said I only used them as a comparison because they are similar to us in size and on location.

For your last point it's the exact thing I was saying so I wasn't denying anything.

Nae point in carrying on this any longer.

Agree to disagree, how you voice your opinion however definitely deserves the shifties.

1 hour ago, RDFM said:

What's needed here mate, is a wee donation from you, to our very own RM Erskine Fund.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund- the-official-201718-season-pre-season-training-starts-here/

That sorts the Men from the bhoys. :tu:

1 minute ago, theweebluenose said:

Thanks pal.

No problem.  All members are entitled to two bits of free advice from me. :tu:

Your second bit of advice is to join the RM Erskine Fund - that will make you look far less of a knob. :tu:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund-

Just now, govanblue said:

No problem.  All members are entitled to two bits of free advice from me. :tu:

Your second bit of advice is to join the RM Erskine Fund - that will make you look far less of a knob. :tu:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund-

I do my bit for worthwhile Charities as it stands - H4H, McMillan and the Rangers Lott, that said PM me across the best address for a Paypal address and I will send across a donation.

Just now, theweebluenose said:

I do my bit for worthwhile Charities as it stands - H4H, McMillan and the Rangers Lott, that said PM me across the best address for a Paypal address and I will send across a donation.

I was about to say Yadda Yadda Yadda - we all do our bit for other charities...

but then I read the rest of your sentence. :lol:

Good Man!  I'll pm you the paypal address.

It's well worth it, just to get me off your back.  :whistle:

Has Pena played any time for us yet?

Is he injured? Not showing up well in training?

He has to be doing something wrong for Windlass to get a shout before him.

I was looking forward to seeing him, but maybe, only maybe mind, he's our permantly injured player for the coming season.  We always seem to find a player that's always injured, or not quite 100% ready yet. Maybe the manager is waiting to unleash him against the Premiership?