PRW.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An utter cunt of a man, same as @_The12thMan on twitter, two reasonably high profile Rangers fans who could easily defend us to a reasonable size audience who are more interested in appeasing other teams supporters and condemning us at every opportunity.

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

An utter cunt of a man, same as @_The12thMan on twitter, two reasonably high profile Rangers fans who could easily defend us to a reasonable size audience who are more interested in appeasing other teams supporters and condemning us at every opportunity.

That guy is a fucking wank :lol: 

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

I dont think the dude condemns us at every opportunity - far from it. But personally, I do believe he has got this one wrong.

But, but, but ....... He's got a living to make. 

I'd rather be skint than sell my self to the Rhebel or any other republican rag and as for his tweet about Gazza. :anger:

Why not tweet about the scum singing about Lee Rigby.... oh that's right Dude you only want to slag Rangers and our fans off. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I dont think the dude condemns us at every opportunity - far from it. But personally, I do believe he has got this one wrong.

Really? I do, don't read his record column but when he was a more regular poster on here he certainly had a habit of it.

Just now, Gallant Pioneers said:

But, but, but ....... He's got a living to make. 

I'd rather be skint than sell my self to the Rhebel or any other republican rag and as for his tweet about Gazza. :anger:

Why not tweet about the scum singing about Lee Rigby.... oh that's right Dude you only want to slag Rangers and our fans off. 

Good point. Anyone with Twitter tell us if he's Tweeted anything about the tarriers at the weekend? a bit like Houston and Marshall, too with the Wee Jay shite ... then shortly after it tarriers posting about Ibrox disaster, Ricksen and whatever else and compete silence from the handwringing wankers. 

9 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

I saw that this morning, another flamer that pretends to be a Rangers fan. Gurantee he has been to a handful of games in his life. 

Stays in Scotland but is firstly an Arsenal fan, fuck off :lol: 

Also claimed that Scotland comes before Rangers. Unfollowed him for that pish.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, PRW. said:

I saw that this morning, another flamer that pretends to be a Rangers fan. Gurantee he has been to a handful of games in his life. 

Stays in Scotland but is firstly an Arsenal fan, fuck off :lol: 

Also claimed that Scotland comes before Rangers. Unfollowed him for that pish.

That explains everything

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

Came out with this out the blue :wanker: 

He's not a Rangers fan that guy. Never in a million years.

It's like when someone tells me the Scotland support/Tartan Army has loads of Rangers fans in it - maybe so, but it's cunts like him who I don't consider any sort of fan at all. 

The sorts of cunt that goes to Scotland games and supports Rangers (generally) are these types from two experiences I've had ..

I got a comp ticket for Scotland vs France at Hampden that Scotland won when Walter was the manager. After it in the Langside Hotel there was 2 so-called Rangers fans saying that they were in the Rangers end when we won the league at Parkhead but that there was a better feeling than that.

and

These 2 cunts on the train going to a Scotland game they were in Dublin when Scotland played Ireland .. in a pool bar these local guys came upto them and asked them what club team they supported and when they said Rangers they got called orange bastards. Their reponse? "we told them in no uncertain terms we hate all that shite, we're with you's on that one" and according to their wee conversation they were all pals with drink flowing.

Scum of the fucking earth.

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'm sure I read at the time that the person laughed at it :lol: 

A colleague of mine was there & told me the same.

It would appear someone else took offence on the guy's behalf.

21 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

What was he saying about the fundraising efforts?

That C1872 setting up their own crowdfunder instead of sharing the one already used which had raised 350k was more about C1872 getting some positive press than any concern for the guy in Sheffield or the charity.

Be interesting to see the reaction if he shows his face in here again.

Gazza made a silly joke which in days ( not long) gone by would have been laughed off, and cunts took massive masturbatory delight in tearing the fuck out of him ( and us by extension) for it.

To say that he is a convicted racist for a silly throwaway remark is cuntish.

Well done the Dude, we know where you stand and precisely why those left wing cunts at the Record were happy to hire you now.