The Dude on twitter

PRW.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

You're clearly going for the love me approach when it comes to their fan base on social media. 

Who exactly were you posting that Gazza post for? It definitely wasn't our support. 

It all stemmed from that 12thman banger on Twitter last night. He was slaughtering Rangers fans for "sectarian singing" v Sheffield, people responded asking why his pinned tweet contained Griffiths, a racist. 

Thats why James decided to draw the comparison. 

Weirdo

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's literally in this thread.

Errr... no you haven't you made a bizarre mention of the Polis in Sunderland etc but I'm not talking about in here I'm talking about direct condemnation of the songs the vermin sang either in your blog for that rhag or on twitter where your paymasters may see.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It was a general point after seeing a few moaning about Sky using Griffiths in an advert and bleating how it was disgraceful to use a racist to advertise sky sports.

So gazza had no relevance at all to the debate . 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It was a general point after seeing a few moaning about Sky using Griffiths in an advert and bleating how it was disgraceful to use a racist to advertise sky sports.

Sometimes it's better to have the thought then say/write nothing. Twitter-tourettes isn't a good thing.

Just now, The Dude said:

Paul Gascoigne wasn't employed by Rangers at the time he made the, ill judged, comment. Griffiths continues to be employed by them. Thats just a small way in which your comparison is utterly without merit.

@The Dude What exactly is your problem with Club 1872 setting up a separate link for the fundraiser? All the money is still going to the same charity. If anything it could possibly help raise even more money. 

This just smacks of you going to any measure to have a go at them.

Just now, Gallant Pioneers said:

Errr... no you haven't you made a bizarre mention of the Polis in Sunderland etc but I'm not talking about in here I'm talking about direct condemnation of the songs the vermin sang either in your blog for that rhag or on twitter where your paymasters may see.

quoting a video where they were singing about 'H***'. Which they insist only means Rangers fans.

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Paul Gascoigne wasn't employed by Rangers at the time he made the, ill judged, comment. Griffiths continues to be employed by them. Thats just a small way in which your comparison is utterly without merit.

No one said he was.

General point my arse. Sky don't use Gazza in an advert so you had no need to even mention him. 

You've just decided to throw him under the bus to come across as having some pishy taig loving moral high ground. 

53 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Can tell the records paying his wages. What a wank! I would ban him and any other known "journalist's" from RM

Not wages mate, a fee for an article(Blog), as I said the tool would probably do it for nothing anyway. 

No one said he was.

Why even draw a comparison in the first place when you have admitted they are different in this thread?.

Why the fuck would any Rangers supporter even go down that route, there has to be an ulterior motive.

You certainly do not speak for me and it seems the vast majority on here, so no surprises you work for the DR.

A match made in heaven.

Just now, LochendBilly said:

Not wages mate, a fee for an article(Blog), as I said the tool would probably do it for nothing anyway. 

Only thing I'm happy doing for free is writing for WATP Mag. Would you do your job for free? 

7 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

@The Dude What exactly is your problem with Club 1872 setting up a separate link for the fundraiser? All the money is still going to the same charity. If anything it could possibly help raise even more money. 

This just smacks of you going to any measure to have a go at them.

It's cause of their boycott The Record campaign.

It's amazing that all the cunty stuff Club1872 have done, all the in-fighting through them and the division they cause .... they finally get their act together and do something right and only one person has a problem with it, The Dude :lol: couldn't make him up. He's mentally ill. Seriously.

Just now, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Why even draw a comparison in the first place when you have admitted they are different in this thread?.

Why the fuck would any Rangers supporter even go down that route, there has to be an ulterior motive.

You certainly do not speak for me and it seems the vast majority on here, so no surprises you work for the DR.

A match made in heaven.

I've never claimed to speak for anyone other than myself.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

but sky are using Griffiths -  not Gascoigne -  in the advertisement. If they were using both - or even if Gascoigne was in another advert advertising anything and people were not moaning about it  - there would have been a point to including Gascoigne in your quote, to highlight hypocrisy . But he is not. In fact after his conviction, Gascoigne is persona non grata - whereas Griffiths is slap bang on sky. 

Bringing up Gascoigne has absolutely no bearing on Grffiths advertising sky.

Just now, K.A.I said:

It's cause of their boycott The Record campaign.

It's amazing that all the cunty stuff Club1872 have done, all the in-fighting through them and the division they cause .... they finally get their act together and do something right and only one person has a problem with it, The Dude :lol: couldn't make him up. He's mentally ill. Seriously.

More than one person. More than a few agreed with me yesterday. Although it wasn't a problem I had, I was just questioning the logic in it as I felt it was more about PR than the charity.

Just now, cushynumber said:

but sky are using Griffiths -  not Gascoigne -  in the advertisement. If they were using both - or even if Gascoigne was in another advert advertising anything and people were not moaning about it  - there would have been a point to including Gascoigne in your quote, to highlight hypocrisy . But he is not. In fact after his conviction, Gascoigne is persona non grata - whereas Griffiths is slap bang on sky. 

No one said it would have any bearing on Griffiths advertising sky. I found the idea that folk were disgusted in them using Griffiths for being a racist while still lauding Gascoigne despite his conviction hypocritical. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

?? spot on. 

It would appear the dude is about to do a Tom English. 

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No one said he was.

Then why would Rangers, or anyone else need to 'disown' him? Celtic should, clearly 'disown' the multiple offender that is Leigh Griffiths as they employ him. For a 'journalist' your use of language is, incredibly, imprecise.

You seem to be looking at an orange and saying the apple is identical as it's a fruit as well.

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Then why would Rangers, or anyone else need to 'disown' him? Celtic should, clearly 'disown' the multiple offender that is Leigh Griffiths as they employ him. For a 'journalist' your use of language is, incredibly, imprecise.

You seem to be looking at an orange and saying the apple is identical as it's a fruit as well.

Because I find the idea of being disgusted at using LG in an ad because he's a racist while lauding Gazza as hypocritical.