The Dude on twitter

PRW.

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I saw that this morning, another flamer that pretends to be a Rangers fan. Gurantee he has been to a handful of games in his life. 

Stays in Scotland but is firstly an Arsenal fan, fuck off :lol: 

Also claimed that Scotland comes before Rangers. Unfollowed him for that pish.

Mental eh? :lol: 

Just now, K.A.I said:

He's not a Rangers fan that guy. Never in a million years.

It's like when someone tells me the Scotland support/Tartan Army has loads of Rangers fans in it - maybe so, but it's cunts like him who I don't consider any sort of fan at all. 

The sorts of cunt that goes to Scotland games and supports Rangers (generally) are these types from two experiences I've had ..

I got a comp ticket for Scotland vs France at Hampden that Scotland won when Walter was the manager. After it in the Langside Hotel there was 2 so-called Rangers fans saying that they were in the Rangers end when we won the league at Parkhead but that there was a better feeling than that.

and

These 2 cunts on the train going to a Scotland game they were in Dublin when Scotland played Ireland .. in a pool bar these local guys came upto them and asked them what club team they supported and when they said Rangers they got called orange bastards. Their reponse? "we told them in no uncertain terms we hate all that shite, we're with you's on that one" and according to their wee conversation they were all pals with drink flowing.

Scum of the fucking earth.

Aye, cannae get my head round it at all. Boy I know goes everywhere with Scotland, Rangers fan, no voter, Tory voter, everything they hate and he knows it but still goes. Really can't understand it.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He could've taken a far different route but somehow I'm not surprised.

Just another in a line of "journalists" who claim to support us but love the attention they get from throwing us under any bus they can.

Maybe he was a supporter of us in the past, but now he needs hits and the quickest way to get them is to say whatever he can to rile "his own" fans up. It's getting him talked about, sure, but is it worth it? 

Worse still mind you, if he actually believes the pish he's come out with.

:wanker:

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

That C1872 setting up their own crowdfunder instead of sharing the one already used which had raised 350k was more about C1872 getting some positive press than any concern for the guy in Sheffield or the charity.

Do you genuinely think what Gazza and the thumb did is the same?

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's what hand-wringers and apologists do - they take delight in siding with others and get gratification from the coming together.

A bit like that Stockholm Syndrome where the one getting a tough time starts to love the enemy and wants to appease them.

Couldn't have said it better myself. At least with the enemy that are right in front you. These cunts are supposed to be beside you. I wouldn't trust this cunt or those like him as far and i could throw them. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

That C1872 setting up their own crowdfunder instead of sharing the one already used which had raised 350k was more about C1872 getting some positive press than any concern for the guy in Sheffield or the charity.

You've got some balls Dudey boy. From now on I can predict that you will be persona non grata in here.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Good point. Anyone with Twitter tell us if he's Tweeted anything about the tarriers at the weekend? a bit like Houston and Marshall, too with the Wee Jay shite ... then shortly after it tarriers posting about Ibrox disaster, Ricksen and whatever else and compete silence from the handwringing wankers. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And also you've got some cheek coming out with that when you're prepared to castigate us on a regular basis to raise your own profile. :wanker: 

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's much more likely to see higher levels of finance generated when Rangers fans feel a certain level of ownership or 'buy-in'. 

Sharing a generic crowdfunder that is already at £350k doesn't have the same impact as one that's Rangers specific. 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nah it was more about the Rangers support showing up that one guy who acted like a fanny.

A collective donation from the support will now be given to the guy. He done an interview on it today and said he would love to come to Ibrox and collect a cheque on behalf of McMillan. 

That wouldn't be happening if it was individual donations. 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That taken to its extreme would mean there should basically be no new charities being created, and only a handful of charities should currently be in existence. Which of course is never going to happen. 

15 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I saw that this morning, another flamer that pretends to be a Rangers fan. Gurantee he has been to a handful of games in his life. 

Stays in Scotland but is firstly an Arsenal fan, fuck off :lol: 

Also claimed that Scotland comes before Rangers. Unfollowed him for that pish.

WTactualF, thank fuck I don't do twitter. 

Just now, Theulstervolunteer said:

Guy who works for rhecord is a cunt shocker ?.... no real surprise here is there?.... any self respecting fan wouldn't buy the shite never mind write for the cunts.... a phoney cunt and handwringing apologist just like the others.

Yet, despite Tray...eh...club1872s boycott my page views have increased.