PRW.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's got a serious bee in his bonnet about Gascoigne - he's slated the man often on here in the past.

I assume he's talking about a joke Gascoigne made at a function a year or ago? telling jokes doesn't make you racist.

Johnny McFarlane MKII.

Tosser to the core.

Him and The Record are welcome to each other. 

Canny believe I stuck up for him when he got the DR gig. 

His battlefever account was also having a go at C1872 for raising money for Macmillan yesterday to make amends for the Sheffield incident. He wasn't happy that there was going to be good PR for Rangers from it, he would prefer if it was just negative "Rangers fan steals from OAP charity fundraiser" headlines. 

Strange...

Just now, PRW. said:

Canny believe I stuck up for him when he got the DR gig. 

His battlefever account was also having a go at C1872 for raising money for Macmillan yesterday to make amends for the Sheffield incident. He wasn't happy that there was going to be good PR for Rangers from it, he would prefer if it was just negative "Rangers fan steals from OAP charity fundraiser" headlines. 

Strange...

What was he saying about the fundraising efforts?

They're not really comparable.

Gascoigne was making a joke and it was taken the wrong way. I highly doubt he had any malicious intent.

Griffiths on the other hand said what he said to deliberately offend and insult the person he was talking to.

Double standard my arse.

Just now, Bronzy said:

Gascoigne was making a joke and it was taken the wrong way. I highly doubt he had any malicious intent.

Griffiths on the other hand said what he said to deliberately offend and insult the person he was talking to.

Double standard my arse.

I'm sure I read at the time that the person laughed at it :lol: 

So because Gazza got done for a stupid joke, we are not allowed to point out Griffith is a convicted racist cunt of the high order and his convictions weren't about a stupid joke. 

For everygood thing the dude writes he makes a complete balls of other things. 

1 minute ago, Lewdbear72 said:

What a loser. Seeking likes and retweets from fellow tarriers the taig cunt

That's what hand-wringers and apologists do - they take delight in siding with others and get gratification from the coming together.

A bit like that Stockholm Syndrome where the one getting a tough time starts to love the enemy and wants to appease them.

Just now, Bronzy said:

Double standard my arse.

twice .

"fuck off back to your own country" to Zak lIqba and "Rudi Skacel is a f****** refugee".

Gascoigne, asked Errol Rowe "can you smile please, because I can't see you?"

It cant be only me that sees a glaring difference in the two cases.