• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That C1872 setting up their own crowdfunder instead of sharing the one already used which had raised 350k was more about C1872 getting some positive press than any concern for the guy in Sheffield or the charity.

It's called making a point.

What's yours?

I'm no fan of Gascoigne as a person, but comparing him to that cunt Griffiths is just baffling. Gascoigne made a joke that no-one would've batted an eyelid about 15 years ago and the perma offended took exception to it. Griffiths made a clearly racist comment in social media and was caught singing a racist song in a boozer. 

His comments about Club 1872 are nothing short of a disgrace aswell. 

I wanted to avoid arguing anymore with this tarrier appeasing wank on here but that was a step too far.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yet, despite Tray...eh...club1872s boycott my page views have increased.

Congrats I'm sure at the rhecord Xmas party you can show yer stats off to yer new pals ... using a man who has had major psychological problems with drugs and alcohol in the last 20 years, a former player , who made an off the cuff joke at an event while still struggling with his issues as an example compared to that wee fenian griffiths?... you'll fit right in at the rhecord nae probs....aw ra best n at :tu:...

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Unless the referral data is wrongly showing Rangers pages on facebook & twitter then,,,

So since DR links stopped getting posted on here, FF & most on Twitter - your views from Rangers fans have went up?

Makes sense.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

"Love me Celtic. Accept me as a good guy" 

Wait, is that the same Celtic who I said stepped away from the SPFL board to play up to their moonhowling fans? Or the one I said were jealous of our success so that was why they were pushing to strip titles? I'm just dying for their acceptance :mutley:

Just now, The Dude said:

You've just quoted it.

No, I didn't. No one else is coming out with what you're saying. What you're going on about goes far deeper. Even to the point where you attack something good for the fans, the club and a charity.

Again, what is your point?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Maybe, but we also get access to where the page referrals are coming from. And it's not from 'their' sites.

But do tell, have you written,blogged or tweeted about the Scum songbook or the flare throwing into a shop where woman and children where.

40 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Canny believe I stuck up for him when he got the DR gig. 

His battlefever account was also having a go at C1872 for raising money for Macmillan yesterday to make amends for the Sheffield incident. He wasn't happy that there was going to be good PR for Rangers from it, he would prefer if it was just negative "Rangers fan steals from OAP charity fundraiser" headlines. 

Strange...

Imagine being unhappy about that, strange as fuck. Did he give a reason?

As for deflecting about Griffiths onto Gazza, why would any Rangers man do that? Must be trying to up his credentials for being balanced because he needs that lot to read his blogs because not enough bears do.

Media seems to be all about fishing and trolling these days. No doubt the boy will swing back and forth like the rest. Will end up like a pound shop Hugh Keevins if he's not careful :lol:   

Just now, The Dude said:

Facebook and Twitter still has plenty of Rangers fans sharing DR links.

Not seen any at all on my Twitter whereas before the boycott I seen it a lot.

Facebook is full of people quite out of touch so not suprised there, but the number of Rangers fans increasing? My arse. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Wait, is that the same Celtic who I said stepped away from the SPFL board to play up to their moonhowling fans? Or the one I said were jealous of our success so that was why they were pushing to strip titles? I'm just dying for their acceptance :mutley:

You're clearly going for the love me approach when it comes to their fan base on social media. 

Who exactly were you posting that Gazza post for? It definitely wasn't our support. 

1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

Imagine being unhappy about that, strange as fuck. Did he give a reason?

As for deflecting about Griffiths onto Gazza, why would any Rangers man do that? Must be trying to up his credentials for being balanced because he needs that lot to read his blogs because not enough bears do.

Media seems to be all about fishing and trolling these days. No doubt the boy will swing back and forth like the rest. Will end up like a pound shop Hugh Keevins if he's not careful :lol:   

You don't need to be balanced to work in the Scottish media, some bias towards the Tarriers should see you okay. :pipe:

As an aside, why do the Rangers bloggers in the DR continually have to post stuff like this having a go at our anything Rangers related? Even when they are raising money for charity.

The tarrier DR blogger is a bitter bastard that has previous for posting things like H** and orange bastard, but we get James Black comparing Gazza to Griffiths? 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

You're clearly going for the love me approach when it comes to their fan base on social media. 

Who exactly were you posting that Gazza post for? It definitely wasn't our support. 

It was a general point after seeing a few moaning about Sky using Griffiths in an advert and bleating how it was disgraceful to use a racist to advertise sky sports.