*** You've Been Reported - Final Warning ***

govanblue

Just now, govanblue said:

These new donations which are flooding in are worth staying up for.  Thanks for your support again.  Do you require a commission?

:winnings:

Nah, unlike some I don't feel the need for recognition/reward when I do something for others.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

Nah, unlike some I don't feel the need for recognition/reward when I do something for others.

Self pontificating that raises thousands for a good cause that otherwise wouldn't be donated,  does that no give it justification?

Just now, murzo said:

Self pontificating that raises thousands for a good cause that otherwise wouldn't be donated,  does that no give it justification?

The money he's raised is great, it's a fantastic cause. I think the way he goes about it is pretty poor though.

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

You still trying to find a nerve?

You know, until you mentioned it, I didn't realise that was what I was doing it for.

It's all clear to me now - that will help this upcoming sleep that I'm so in need of - thanks again.  

(Yes, I'm being sarcastic)

Just now, govanblue said:

You still trying to find a nerve?

You know, until you mentioned it, I didn't realise that was what I was doing it for.

It's all clear to me now - that will help this upcoming sleep that I'm so in need of - thanks again.  

(Yes, I'm being sarcastic)

Right

Night

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

The money he's raised is great, it's a fantastic cause. I think the way he goes about it is pretty poor though.

And now you've got to the nub of the matter at loooooong last.

The only reason I raise the money I raise is BECAUSE of the way I go about it.

Most people on here get it, though a fair few don't, and a fair few won't.  

And to be honest I've pussyfooted around those few for far too long.

Fuck them, and fuck you.  Long Live the RM Erskine Fund! :rangers:

and its champion @govanblue - guy deserves a medal!

Oh he's already got one?  I bet he's very proud of it.

:p:

And that is definitely me for the night.

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

I personally don't think he does it for praise, just goes about it to try and get as much or as little from as many as possible but each to their own I suppose.

5 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

Calm down Frank and for what it's worth, I know GB doesn't need backed-up here but I'm going to do so anyway. It's not done for recognition as in the 5 years I've been on here I've yet to see a "look at me" from GB.

I got a notification too by the way.

What's your pidgeon with GB bumping the fund with a bit of humour?

We are all also familiar with "if you had it would you give it", and I have no doubt that you and every other Bear on here gives to charity regularly when able.

Well done for not seeking recognition and advising us of that point.

3 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Calm down Frank and for what it's worth, I know GB doesn't need backed-up here but I'm going to do so anyway. It's not done for recognition as in the 5 years I've been on here I've yet to see a "look at me" from GB.

I got a notification too by the way.

What's your pidgeon with GB bumping the fund with a bit of humour?

We are all also familiar with "if you had it would you give it", and I have no doubt that you and every other Bear on here gives to charity regularly when able.

Well done for not seeking recognition and advising us of that point.

I see what you did there :UK:

Personally I took it tongue in cheek and laughed at the ability of Govan to turn any situation to the advantage of the fund and all power to him to continue in the same manner. If you have it donate if you want, if you don't, then don't, no point getting all pissy when Govan is trying to drum up more donations in a funny way (not directed at you Geneva). If you have already donated nobody is asking you for more, it is just a bump reminder of the fund or we would all forget for the season if the donation thread turned up on page 18.

Lot of fans seem to be turning into little snow flakes these days and can't take a bit of fucking humour on a football forum! We are fans together FFS and everything I can do to help I will do as pitiful as it is.

As Geneva said, Govan doesn't need the backing but he gets it anyway as we all see the quality of the man and will not allow a man of principle who has dedicated himself to something we have never done feel bad due to one post which doesn't amuse someone as he has no sense of bloody humour.

36 minutes ago, IbroxBurnzy said:

Looking for a Donation to a great cause and even that ends in a negative spin ?

Rangers Media baffles me at times??

Well Done GB and keep up the good work I for one will happily keep donating ?

You do realise Frank was in jest  don't you? If not, no wonder RM baffles you.

11 hours ago, govanblue said:

Dear Non-Fund Member.

As you've probably noticed, You've been reported to Admin.  You'll probably see a wee notification in the top right hand corner of the page.

reported.jpg.ae8abc0386c0537c963751d5ccd66c04.jpg

This is because you have consistently refused to donate to the RM Erskine Fund, and therefore we've come to the only natural conclusion, which is that you're a taig.

The only way to remedy this, redeem your reputation, and continue posting on RM is to join the RM Erskine Fund...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund-

Don't say you haven't been warned.

Or perhaps people can't afford.

Choose to donate to other charities.

You seem to do amazing work, just chill out a little. 

19 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

You do realise Frank was in jest  don't you? If not, no wonder RM baffles you.

Difficult to tell on here sometimes!

So I take it back,everyone on here are bloody fantastic ?

Anyway hope everyone keeps topping the fund up ?

?? FFS it's GB doing what GB does, why folk need to get their knickers in a twist about it is beyond me. 

If you don't want anything to do with helping ex service men have some fun towards the end of their lives, then here is a clue. 

Dont click on the link ya shower of wallopers. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? FFS it's GB doing what GB does, why folk need to get their knickers in a twist about it is beyond me. 

If you don't want anything to do with helping ex service men have some fun towards the end of their lives, then here is a clue. 

Dont click on the link ya shower of wallopers. 

:lol: