imperial bears

RFC55

57 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

Well done The Imperial Bears and Tommy.

Irrespective of the debate surrounding Tommy on here, the bottom line here is that Lyn and The Lee Rigby Foundation receive a welcome £1000 donation which is excellent. I'm sure we all agree on that.

I saw Lyn and her daughter on TV a few weeks back, discussing life in general and The Foundation too. I really felt for both of them. It was clear how much this has affected them and the behaviour of the subhuman supporters will have compounded this. I hope the parasites get hammered for this, both in law and out of it. They certainly deserve it.

Yes mate, that is the main thing indeed.

A great gesture all round.

Top post:tu:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Banner said:

It was an incorrect choice of wording. My opinon doesn't change however, I still believe he talks/preaches hatred between different people. 

Some will agree with him. Some won't.

I would rather the club wasn't part of it.

That's my opinon, clearly others have theirs. Free speech, free society. It's magic.

Provide one instance of hate speech or him calling for others to be harmed then...

Until you do your opinion is just arse water and your just a gullible sheep who takes a spoon feeding from the msm and just believe things without looking into them yourself

I personally think he's a bit of a wank but all this pish about him calling for violence or hate speech is just pish