imperial bears

RFC55

11 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Just under 500 posts in nine years, with a chequered posting history (and many a  susceptible post...)

No posts between Oct/16 and Feb/17 ...where were you? :pipe:

Deployed.... and dying a little inside

EDIT: Just noticed the susceptible post comment, haha... what a load of shite pal. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Banner said:

The Rigby song was a cunts play.

A cowardly act by a bunch of fucking pussies. 

Robinson is however a fucking whalloper. He used the club, that weekend and the events that took place as nothing more than PR. 

It's a political game to him  

Fuck them. Fuck him. 

We are the only main event in town.

fuck the sideshow. 

I think it was a win/win myself!

24 minutes ago, Banner said:

The Rigby song was a cunts play.

A cowardly act by a bunch of fucking pussies. 

Robinson is however a fucking whalloper. He used the club, that weekend and the events that took place as nothing more than PR. 

It's a political game to him  

Fuck them. Fuck him. 

We are the only main event in town.

fuck the sideshow. 

Up there with the worst EVER posts on RM. I'll say it again ,Tommy has sacrificed a good, easy life to fight against the poison that is Islam and while we're all sitting on our arses watching our country go to fu*k he's out there in the thick of the shit . One example is him standing outside of courts to harass muslim paodofile grooming gangs , another is him organising donations  to get a soldier a high tech wheelchair. There are many more positive examples and his negatives pale into insignificance in comparison to the great work he does in the fight  for democracy and free speech. 

3 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Up there with the worst EVER posts on RM. I'll say it again ,Tommy has sacrificed a good, easy life to fight against the poison that is Islam and while we're all sitting on our arses watching our country go to fu*k he's out there in the thick of the shit . One example is him standing outside of courts to harass muslim paodofile grooming gangs , another is him organising donations  to get a soldier a high tech wheelchair. There are many more positive examples and his negatives pale into insignificance in comparison to the great work he does in the fight  for democracy and free speech. 

What your talking about it politics. You have your opinion of his, I have mine. They disagree, thats fine. It whats supposed to happen in a free country.

What I detest is this notion that he is some sort of hero because he throws racial slurs at people of a different religion.

A religion that has spawned some of those most evil acts many of us will ever see, but I refuse to paint all muslim's as part of that.

What he preaches is hatred, but I hate the fact that he wore our colours. I believe he did it for PR because the scum where in town and it drew him attention. 

I served during the Iraq war, I was deployed during the Iraq war,  I have been deployed to the region 3 times since hostilities apparently ended.

They haven't.

I will deployed to region again within the next 2 year (sooner if some fucker starts malingering)

The idea that this guy is some sort of hero is an affront to those I have, do and will in the future serve with is an affront to the memory of those we lost. 

But we digress from football into politics, the scum showed themselves to the world with their actions, it will haunt them for a long time to come despite tomorrows papers headlines attempting to draw a line under it. 

Just now, Banner said:

What your talking about it politics. You have your opinion of his, I have mine. They disagree, thats fine. It whats supposed to happen in a free country.

What I detest is this notion that he is some sort of hero because he throws racial slurs at people of a different religion.

A religion that has spawned some of those most evil acts many of us will ever see, but I refuse to paint all muslim's as part of that.

What he preaches is hatred, but I hate the fact that he wore our colours. I believe he did it for PR because the scum where in town and it drew him attention. 

I served during the Iraq war, I was deployed during the Iraq war,  I have been deployed to the region 3 times since hostilities apparently ended.

They haven't.

I will deployed to region again within the next 2 year (sooner if some fucker starts malingering)

The idea that this guy is some sort of hero is an affront to those I have, do and will in the future serve with is an affront to the memory of those we lost. 

But we digress from football into politics, the scum showed themselves to the world with their actions, it will haunt them for a long time to come despite tomorrows papers headlines attempting to draw a line under it. 

So you're the same as Robinson then?

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

"Throws racial slurs at people of a different religion".

What race do Muslims belong to? 

Fair point... a wrong choice of word. 

Islam is of course a religion and not a race. 

A pretty 12th century shitty religion but each to their own I suppose.  

6 minutes ago, Banner said:

Fair point... a wrong choice of word. 

Islam is of course a religion and not a race. 

A pretty 12th century shitty religion but each to their own I suppose.  

Are you a mongo? Genuine question.

16 minutes ago, Banner said:

I would like to think that Robinson and I disagree on many many things.

Now you and I disagree on things.
When it came right down to it Tommy kept his word and the Imperial Bears showed their mettle. The winner is the Lee Rigby Foundation.
Who cares why he wore a Rangers top, that's secondary to the outcome of the day.

9 minutes ago, 72barca said:

When it came right down to it Tommy kept his word and the Imperial Bears showed their mettle. The winner is the Lee Rigby Foundation.
Who cares why he wore a Rangers top, that's secondary to the outcome of the day.

He cares as he is not one of the people me suspects. Probably the cunt pissing outside on the other bloke in the other thread.

31 minutes ago, Banner said:

They haven't.

That's your opinion, which you're entitled to.

Your opinion is he preaches hate, my opinion is, he, at great personal risk, exposes those who preach hate. 

14 minutes ago, Banner said:

They haven't.

You've made the usual mistake of accusing Tommy of being racist when in fact he's criticising an ideology. He goes to great lengths to point out that he hates Islam not Muslims. He has many black friends and is very popular in the Sikh  community so you'll never find an act of racism on his part and if you do I'll be glad to concede but you'll need to have some spare time on your hands because I've followed him for a good while now and have lost count of the people who can't back up their racist accusations against him and have in fact just fallen into the MSM trap to demonise him. Your sentence regarding throwing racial slurs at someone of a different religion doesn't make sense because race and religion are two completely different things but that is exactly what Islamists love us to do because playing the racist / "ISLAMAPHOBIC " card allows them to gain sympathy from the ignorant. I will concede his Rangers top was a wind up but the tims have been unjustly giving him a hard time . I cant stress enough that Tommy preaches hatred against the ideology, not it's followers .

18 minutes ago, 72barca said:

I disagree with his politics. I disagree with nothing you have said. 

I hope the Lee Rigby family but the money to good use. 

3 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

You've made the usual mistake of accusing Tommy of being racist when in fact he's criticising an ideology. He goes to great lengths to point out that he hates Islam not Muslims. He has many black friends and is very popular in the Sikh  community so you'll never find an act of racism on his part and if you do I'll be glad to concede but you'll need to have some spare time on your hands because I've followed him for a good while now and have lost count of the people who can't back up their racist accusations against him and have in fact just fallen into the MSM trap to demonise him. Your sentence regarding throwing racial slurs at someone of a different religion doesn't make sense because race and religion are two completely different things but that is exactly what Islamists love us to do because playing the racist / "ISLAMAPHOBIC " card allows them to gain sympathy from the ignorant. I will concede his Rangers top was a wind up but the tims have been unjustly giving him a hard time . I cant stress enough that Tommy preaches hatred against the ideology, not it's followers .

I've already been called, and conceded, the racist/religion/ideology point. 

42 minutes ago, Banner said:

They haven't.

I take it you're aware that the catalyst to Tommys activism was a homecoming parade for our troops being protested against by Muslims shouting they were all murderers. 

3 minutes ago, Banner said:

I've already been called, and conceded, the racist/religion/ideology point. 

You're sadly in the company of far too many people in making that mistake and even sadder is the fact that they can't admit the mistake as easily as you.